BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I know we had suggestions with Ayua, I just don't think it will come to be, not that I don't want to. just better be pleasant surprised than disappointed. Now, why old she wold not do that ? she is young, beautiful, maybe she just waked up felling frisky. Is not like the Zanes are the conservative type, if anything they are the most sex positive people in the town. Maja is lewdable, no ?
I know she is not LI, but was under the impression that she was lewdable.

Now, Ayua special case may be for a hundred different reasons. Is not really something that is possible to discuss, I just offered my 2 cent on the matter. I do like it about his games, the world really feels alive and lived in.
Out of reactions, so quick reply: yes, Maja has been said to be lewdable. We don't know to what level, might be a one night drunken stand, might be an unprofessional moment in training with her new job. She was a LI at the start of the game, but got demoted. There's always a chance Ocean reconsiders.

Ayua is a special case and we don't know why, Ocean also said regarding LI status that nothing was set in stone from memory (that might have been about a specific character though).

Maybe this way is better - we have uncertainty about who we can pursue to the end. I'd rather that Ocean right great paths for the LI's that he is convinced about than produce a half hearted effort for side characters that I like though. Much as I like Maja and Ayua, if Ocean's not feeling a spark there, the writing won't be as great, and I'd still feel blueballed as bad as no scene (maybe, maybe not). We'll see :)

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Ayua is a special case and we don't know why, Ocean also said regarding LI status that nothing was set in stone from memory (that might have been about a specific character though).
Nothing is ever set in stone with Ocean.

Jokes aside
Much as I like Maja and Ayua, if Ocean's not feeling a spark there, the writing won't be as great, and I'd still feel blueballed as bad as no scene (maybe, maybe not). We'll see :)
Just for the sake of discussion, Nika and Ayua have a lot more common ground than Nadia

4.30 star(s) 507 Votes