BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
He might love it, but I am sure to not be the only one who cannot stand the caricatures he makes of several characters. As for Leia not having Mommy´s genes any more, I already wrote in the WiaB thread that this decision to Kowtow before Patreon that it is a totally wrong decision storywise. And a lot of the current story is coming apart at the seams now already, like how Leia, whose body type absolutely is NOT one having big boobs, can have these freakish boobs without Helen´s genes.

Absolutely agree. As said before, I do not understand how he can make such great designs, esp. the fantastic faces, and then throw everything out the window to give them caricature bodies, if we want to say it nice.
I mean, people have called Leia's areolas tomato slices on discord to him, and he doubles down on it. Maybe his girlfriend is super well endowed and he just likes it? We'll never know his reasons. It's fine if it was just one or two, but there's something in the water at Wollust that makes 'em bigger than average :HideThePain: Regards bowing to patreon - WiaB isn't on there, so that's not the reason. But, I'll save that discussion for WiaB once you're able to post in that thread.

And yeah, I really think he must be surrounded by friends who scored big in the connective tissue department. It's the only way to understand why the majority are more than average.

Dr. Mick

Formerly 'Mickademous'
Nov 21, 2017
I don't think tomato slices is a good enough description
Whatever description you find to be apt, to paint the mental picture you're trying to convey, is entirely up to you.
In any case, I'm rather fond of large areolas when they are on larger breasts, so it doesn't bother one bit.

While I don't think she's quite as lovely as Katie, I do still find her attractive.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Whatever description you find to be apt, to paint the mental picture you're trying to convey, is entirely up to you.
In any case, I'm rather fond of large areolas when they are on larger breasts, so it doesn't bother one bit.

While I don't think she's quite as lovely as Katie, I do still find her attractive.
It's just that 10 years earlier, she was anorexic, and was late to puberty. It's not a particularly realistic characterisation - she also in that 10 years started a nightclub/criminal empire, and has been successful to buy flashy cars. Masive overnight success story, gets the health back, gets the fast car, mansion and the fully fledged business with henchmen, without grey hair, without wrinkles from the stress of running it all.

But mainly the health thing...

because the business side is happening so rapidly it's even more exaggerated than her areolas.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022

It doesn't really matter to me, I'm neither a big fan nor do I hate it. The problem is that from this photo Leia's proportions have become absurd

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
I have to say that although I don't love all of the Ocean models, especially some truly bad renders, I don't think it is this big of a problem. In all we have good diversed of bodys, I have played enough games where every single LI has the exactly same body.

We have tall and petite, thick, athletic. The man does favorites bigger breasts, but I don't feel that this is a problem. I agree that sometimes the proportions are odd, but when I see complains over aureolas size... I don't know, some woman has bigguer areolas is this really such a turn off ?

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
The man does favorites bigger breasts, but I don't feel that this is a problem
Really? Take a look at once again "improved" Helen, see pic below! Or Mila and new Leia! Caricatures all, esp. Helen and in Leia´s case, she has not the body type for big breasts and canonically was anorexic (due to WiaB MC missing) for years and late at puberty too. It is completely absurd giving her breasts like these. The breasts she had in old Wiab ch.6 and new Wiab ch.1 were great and fitting her frame. And not this bad joke.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
I'm pretty sure she will be. Even in that list of LI's things have changed and Ocean isn't revealing anything anymore. Some might be dropped, some might be reinstated. We really have to wait and see, but Ayua dressing skimpy and showing too much in season 2 previews as well and her continual interest in Nika's dick suggests there will be something ...classy.
I hope so. Btw, does Ocean keep changing the LI´s that much? I feel like most games know from the start which girls will be datable and which ones will just be fuckable, but I get the sense that in this one it keeps changing all the time.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
Really? Take a look at once again "improved" Helen, see pic below! Or Mila and new Leia! Caricatures all, esp. Helen and in Leia´s case, she has not the body type for big breasts and canonically was anorexic (due to WiaB MC missing) for years and late at puberty too. It is completely absurd giving her breasts like these. The breasts she had in old Wiab ch.6 and new Wiab ch.1 were great and fitting her frame. And not this bad joke.
Yeah, Helen is a bit too much. Milla don't bothers me and Leia, yeah is not realistic but I can suspend my disbelief. I too prefer her frame in chapter 1, in chapter 2 I think they are too big but in the last one they are fine, big but fine. I think that it don't gets into me that much, sure I might prefer X but it don't ruins anything to me.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
Maybe this is a miscommunication problem, but what is Zane?
Zane is the "main" family in the universe and in WiaB.

I hope so. Btw, does Ocean keep changing the LI´s that much? I feel like most games know from the start which girls will be datable and which ones will just be fuckable, but I get the sense that in this one it keeps changing all the time.
Is less that the LIs change and more that Ocean don't openly say who is who. We know some but not all, it changed somewhat when the game got reworked but I don't think that it was that much, so we know those that he had spoken on but no new ones.

petisuis

Aug 14, 2021
does anybody know how to install this on an android? I remember playing this a year ago, but now I can't find the download link.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Maybe this is a miscommunication problem, but what is Zane?
As mentioned, Zane is the name of one of the important families in Wollust. In SG, the Zanes are one of the families that make up ZPR who run the college (the others are the Petrovas and the Reveras). Ayua's surname is Zane, Katie who you see in Ch5 is a Zane, and in the bookclub scene, there's gossip about other Zanes. The other Zanes that are gossiped about are Willi and Leia from WiaB. In WiaB, whe have Helen and Dylan who are Katie's parents as well, and Helen's sister, who has two kids, Lucas and Katarina - they're not Zanes though, just related. Regards the other letters in ZPR, Mila tells you in chapter 4.5 when you get coffee before the movie night at Vic's. Sasha is a daughter of the Petrovas, and whe haven't met the Revera yet, but seems to be one of the guys on the basketball team.

In Wiab or SG, we haven't met Elena Petrova who is Sasha's mom, but she runs the country club with the tennis and golf. We haven't seen her younger self in WiaB yet, but I'm sure we will as she was an important part of the plot before the rework. We haven't heard anything other than there is a Revera family, but we do have Donna in WiaB, who was Donna Revera before the rework, but in the current game, we just know her as Donna so far.

It should be pretty set now, as throwing LI's in or out will change his dev roadmap. I think it's more a case that he wasn't sure if he wanted to commit some characters to a LI route because of story reasons - for example, originally Maja was going to be a LI, but Ocean pulled her from the list when he started the rework; his reason is that she would always choose Vic's happiness over her own, that's her character, so she won't get into a game of fighting Vic for Nika (no matter what LI path you're on, Vic is always 100% gunning for Nika). But due toMaja fans on discord (I guess) Ocean has seemingly relented, and said Maja will have some lewd scenes.

There are also characters that will have lewd scenes that aren't LI's. It might be that Ocean puts Ayua in that category, she gets drunk and has a fling with Nika, but isn't serious. At this point, we simply don't know.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
also in that 10 years started a nightclub/criminal empire, and has been successful to buy flashy cars. Masive overnight success story, gets the health back, gets the fast car, mansion and the fully fledged business with henchmen
Sorry but i've seen people doing this in less than 2~3 years in my country...Lambos, mansions, private jets....imagine then 10 years doing the same thing, without being arrested or having all the stuff seized.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Was playing WIAB and noticed the Hoe that says William is hot. She looks exactly like Nancy was Nancys mom a Hoe.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
I have to say that although I don't love all of the Ocean models, especially some truly bad renders, I don't think it is this big of a problem. In all we have good diversed of bodys, I have played enough games where every single LI has the exactly same body.

We have tall and petite, thick, athletic. The man does favorites bigger breasts, but I don't feel that this is a problem. I agree that sometimes the proportions are odd, but when I see complains over aureolas size... I don't know, some woman has bigguer areolas is this really such a turn off ?
Every person has their own opinion and tastes about it, but its like you said, this game has different body types and for many tastes, seems like ppl are nitpicking a lot with it. And since the game was reworked its normal to change things, look at Miru...100% other person, dont see the problem on Leia having bigger tits or bigger areolas, i think it add "realism" and more diversity on body types. Dana had a totally different body type too, iirc she was slim and now she is quite bigger. MC totally different too... i dont understand why ppl are so fixated on Leia.

Last edited:
Reactions: LHDLLB

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
is there a list over who is gonna be actual LI in this game? im guessing Nami, Bella, Vic, Mila. but im also hoping for Zara, Robin, Nadia, Nancy and Ayua.

So far my favorites are Bella and Mila... guess i got a savior complex, i feel for them and rly want to save them... :unsure:
My 1st place is Bella , but i also like Bella's mother..she's 4th place.
Mila for now is 2nd place too for me
Sasha 3rd place. (the blondes are being my favs :p)
Zara for now is 5th place.
Then Sonya and Nadia..... and i didnt like Vanessa when she was introduced but im curious to play her path, shes kinda interesting in her own way and i think she would make a good couple with MC considering their personalities.

The ones i dont like that much, Nami, Nia, Marla and Vic, but it can change, the closest one that i would give a chance is Vic, but i prefer to help her first and then see what happens after as shes in a tough spot.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
It should be pretty set now, as throwing LI's in or out will change his dev roadmap. I think it's more a case that he wasn't sure if he wanted to commit some characters to a LI route because of story reasons - for example, originally Maja was going to be a LI, but Ocean pulled her from the list when he started the rework; his reason is that she would always choose Vic's happiness over her own, that's her character, so she won't get into a game of fighting Vic for Nika (no matter what LI path you're on, Vic is always 100% gunning for Nika). But due toMaja fans on discord (I guess) Ocean has seemingly relented, and said Maja will have some lewd scenes.

There are also characters that will have lewd scenes that aren't LI's. It might be that Ocean puts Ayua in that category, she gets drunk and has a fling with Nika, but isn't serious. At this point, we simply don't know.
That is something that I don't understand. If Maja will not pursue MC because of Vic - with I completely understand - why would she fuck him ? Imagine the conversation, "Vic I know you really like Nika, that is why I will only fuck him but will never date". It is still betraying Vic and being selfish, in my mind is even worse because she will have no intentions of have something with him so she just fucked her sister crush because she wanted to.

Still holding hope for Ayua ? Can't really blame you. I still believe that Ocean is only teasing with Ayua and Noji but I will be damned if I would not like it to.

Every person has their own opinion and tastes about it, but its like you said, this game has different body types and for many tastes, seems like ppl are nitpicking a lot with it. And since the game was reworked its normal to change things, look at Miru...100% other person, dont see the problem on Leia having bigger tits or bigger areolas, i think it add "realism" and more diversity on body types. Dana had a totally different body type too, iirc she was slim and now she is quite bigger. MC totally different too... i dont understand why ppl are so fixated on Leia.
I understand most of the complains, and sometimes Ocean really fucks up - Milla - just the aureolas one that I really can't understand. Leia is quite a popular LI, so is natural that people talk about her, good and bad.

Was playing WIAB and noticed the Hoe that says William is hot. She looks exactly like Nancy was Nancys mom a Hoe.
I don't think so. Milla has better chances as her mother really is a whore. Nancy seems to also come from wealth family, with does not invalidates the ideas that her mother could have worked for Leia, but is less likely in my mind. I really think that some of Leia's work will have a story role, I am betting on the asian one but we will have to wait and sse

Reactions: Kond
4.30 star(s) 518 Votes