vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
We definitely need an "eye wink" reaction emoji! But help me with the basketball AVN? Or is it a wordplay on the newer chapters of SG? I have not played the newest version yet.
nah, an actual other AVN. The main character has no head ,just a black hole,and sometimes a chin lol.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
it’ll be released precisely when the planets align in perfect harmony, the stars form a celestial conga line, the sun decides to shine just a bit brighter, and the universe collectively agrees that the time is right. In other words, it’ll drop when all the cosmic ducks are in a row, and not a moment sooner. So, just keep an eye out for those dancing stars and a particularly enthusiastic sunbeam - then you’ll know it’s close.
Until then, patience is your best friend :HideThePain:
In other words, the only thing we have is Ocean's post on Steam discussions from May 14th.
"The first Chapter of Season 2 will be released in late 2024."
:HideThePain:

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Just be careful of naming other games, the mods seem to crack down on that before anything else. I saw some posts deleted a while back because someone mentioned some AAA game. They really don't like comparisons. But yeah, Ocean has screwed Mila's body up, but she never had realistic proportions. FIrst Mila had too tiny a waist for her T&A, there was no space for organs. I'm not sure I can even work out why he has such trouble with her when he managed to keep Nami, Amber, Miru, Katie, etc the same body shape. Helen (WiaB) and Mila really suffered.
Sometimes I think there is a patron with money to spare who likes such freakish characters. With the older designs and even new Miru, Monika or Ayua to name a few, it is obvious that Ocean can make attractive characters!
Whatever is riding him to destroy Mila, Leia, Helen and several others (e.g. Daphne in the new preview pics is also "graced" with frakking bolt-ons now) is concentrated on those designs. And please do not get me started on the new Helen preview. Breasts the size of spare tires and a body which makes a profi Sumo wrestler look slender.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
is there a list over who is gonna be actual LI in this game? im guessing Nami, Bella, Vic, Mila. but im also hoping for Zara, Robin, Nadia, Nancy and Ayua.

So far my favorites are Bella and Mila... guess i got a savior complex, i feel for them and rly want to save them... :unsure:

Reactions: Kond

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
is there a list over who is gonna be actual LI in this game? im guessing Nami, Bella, Vic, Mila. but im also hoping for Zara, Robin, Nadia, Nancy and Ayua.

So far my favorites are Bella and Mila... guess i got a savior complex, i feel for them and rly want to save them... :unsure:
Amber
Marla
Mila
Nadia
Nami
Nia
Sasha
Sonya
Vanessa
Victoria
Zara

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Of course. Go on OP (Page 1)and find it under "Extras" of scroll back, somebody posted it already recently.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Sometimes I think there is a patron with money to spare who likes such freakish characters. With the older designs and even new Miru, Monika or Ayua to name a few, it is obvious that Ocean can make attractive characters!
Whatever is riding him to destroy Mila, Leia, Helen and several others (e.g. Daphne in the new preview pics is also "graced" with frakking bolt-ons now) is concentrated on those designs. And please do not get me started on the new Helen preview. Breasts the size of spare tires and a body which makes a profi Sumo wrestler look slender.
I think the patron for that is Ocean. He loves what he did to Leia's boobs in WiaB. Surely they are possible... but she no longer has mommy Helen's genes, and she was anorexic a decade ago.

Most of them look better when clothed because of the supersizing. The thing that gets me the most is that their faces are great. And out of proportion to their bodies. I feel like Mila got put in the too hard to fix basket in S1, there's still at least 3 different Mila body sizes I think. I guess we'll see what happens in S2Ch1 - the fact that he can do at least some petite figures (Maja, Nami, Robin) without stuffing them full of donuts is great. I don't mind different shapes, but (for example) Karen and Cindy's faces match their bodies better than Mila, Helen or Leia.

At least Vic gets to move around in a wheelchair, carrying such lead balloons would cause tremendous back pain, and she's already suffering.

Amber
Marla
Mila
Nadia
Nami
Nia
Sasha
Sonya
Vanessa
Victoria
Zara
You forgot Elsa! Elsa is sad, she tried so hard to look nice in her one scene! :HideThePain:

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
I think the patron for that is Ocean. He loves what he did to Leia's boobs in WiaB. Surely they are possible... but she no longer has mommy Helen's genes, and she was anorexic a decade ago.
He might love it, but I am sure to not be the only one who cannot stand the caricatures he makes of several characters. As for Leia not having Mommy´s genes any more, I already wrote in the WiaB thread that this decision to Kowtow before Patreon that it is a totally wrong decision storywise. And a lot of the current story is coming apart at the seams now already, like how Leia, whose body type absolutely is NOT one having big boobs, can have these freakish boobs without Helen´s genes.

Most of them look better when clothed because of the supersizing. The thing that gets me the most is that their faces are great. And out of proportion to their bodies.
Absolutely agree. As said before, I do not understand how he can make such great designs, esp. the fantastic faces, and then throw everything out the window to give them caricature bodies, if we want to say it nice.

4.30 star(s) 518 Votes