vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
That's not Mario, as someone pointed out, apparently that's an easter egg of Ocean. Mario's the one at the back, behind Antony. We don't know the name of the guy in focus.

I knew people you looked like that in secondary school... maybe we were precocious and aged poorly? :coffee::sneaky: I personally think wearing ties for a school uniform ages people, and we're used to only old characters being chubby in AVN's.
yeah, I wasn't refering to mario lol.I was refering to the chubby dude. mario is shown to be ripped...with a little dick :KEK:

Reactions: BobTheDuck

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
That's not Mario, as someone pointed out, apparently that's an easter egg of Ocean. Mario's the one at the back, behind Antony. We don't know the name of the guy in focus.

I knew people you looked like that in secondary school... maybe we were precocious and aged poorly? :coffee::sneaky: I personally think wearing ties for a school uniform ages people, and we're used to only old characters being chubby in AVN's.
I think it's mostly around the mouth that makes him look so old. I would say it's more what feels like intenionally making those non skinny male characters older looking for whatever reason

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I think it's mostly around the mouth that makes him look so old. I would say it's more what feels like intenionally making those non skinny male characters older looking for whatever reason
The stubble? There were a lot of people in secondary school I knew whose hormones were in overdrive, they had almost permanent 5 oclock shadow when they were 14.

And that was just the girls

Reactions: vampires69'in

warheadd

Jan 28, 2021
Is it possible with how some of the female characters are presented, they are interested in Nika for reasons beyond just who he is? It feels like in some scenes, the characters (EX: book club ladies) know things about him that arent mentioned yet or known. Does anyone have any specific examples regarding this?

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Is it possible with how some of the female characters are presented, they are interested in Nika for reasons beyond just who he is? It feels like in some scenes, the characters (EX: book club ladies) know things about him that arent mentioned yet or known. Does anyone have any specific examples regarding this?
That's a massive question that requires an essay answer, I'm not going to attempt it right now. What I suggest is play through and pay attention to/ask yourself these questions:

- any mention of Nika's parents and how they died, and why he and Nami are with Noji
- any mention of Nami's earring, who looks at it or pays attention to it
- any mention of Summer's family and their connections
- any mention of how Summer's family viewed Nika
- how Nika met Summer, which really means how Nami met Summer and where
- who is paying special interest in Nika and why
- why did Nika and Nami get some kind of scholarship to ZPR (the way they had no choice)
- how long has Noji known people like Katie and Amber, if Jenna knows about things
- Who are the main players in ZPR? You'll have to play WiaB to find out, which will tell you about the earring without really revealling anything, and explain a bit about Katie and Ayua in particular
- Who is Emilio and how is he connected - you'll have to play WiaB

That should put you off to a good start, it's a LOT of detective work to dig through, with still a lot of blanks, but what you find out shows that there are many important things we need to pay attention to about these topics.

Also, save before each choice, and roll back to see alternative dialogues. There are quite a few important things that can be learned with different playthroughs. FOr example, if you don't go on the heist with Bella, you learn two important things, one is about Nika and basketball. Everything is fed in seemingly innocent answers, so you have to remeber them all and join the dots. There's still way too many gaps in our knowledge to have a true picture of what goes on, and changes in WiaB can affect SG as WiaB is ~20 years earlier.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
There's been a fair bit of discussion about this, a bunch of random avenues to consider:
- everything we know about Stefan being a perv is pretty much from Bella, who has the abuse thing for poor people almost on par with Mario's friends, so we can't decide what is exaggeration vs fact
- Stefan has a wife who is not social, so Bella's thing about him wanting Amber might or might not be true, it might be Bella's projection
- Mario defended Bella and Mila against Melanie Ceril, and Mila admits he wasn't a bad guy back then
- Stefan owns a sculpture of golden underwear - oh, definite perv confirmed
- Stefan and Mario are evil regardless, because they get Mila charged for no reason, without any proof
- Stefan still has a decent relationship with Zoey, based on how he talks about her and Bella getting along, the implication is Zoey will be at his gala thing, so even if evil, he's not that evil, probably less evil than the Zanes, or Zoey has gone evil, we don't know if she's still with Katie in SG
So there's a possibility that Nika and Bella are two hotheads who overreact

- Because we think of William as a hero in WiaB, we tend to think the Zanes are a force of 'good' in the Wollust area. This might not be true at all. They might be the prime pervs/corruptors after removing all competition (devil's advocate position). This might mean that we see Stefan is still all chumy with the Zanes at the gala, with all the high society
He brought peace, freedom, justice and security to his new Wollust

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I've said it beforeI'll say it again. he's not just chubby, he looks like he's 40 going on 50., a really bad 40 going on 50 at that lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I refuse to believe he's around their age lol.
If you think that he looks too old for a college student, remember the Jazz guy of the first team?
https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-s1-steam-dlc-oceanlab.29981/post-14019311

I doubt this dubious age thing is intentional, but rather something Ocean hasn't paid much attention to or just doesn't know how to deal with. I'd rather guess that the sculpting tool is not his only weakness in DAZ. At least this is how it looks like.

Reactions: tbz1983 and rudy007

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I'm not sure I understood you correctly, but I'll try. Robin starts showing more interest in MC if he is hanging out with Bella a lot, it's obviously not because of the MC. Same with Kate, in the locker room, she flirts with the MC if he's dating with Bella.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
I'm not sure I understood you correctly, but I'll try. Robin starts showing more interest in MC if he is hanging out with Bella a lot, it's obviously not because of the MC. Same with Kate, in the locker room, she flirts with the MC if he's dating with Bella.
For me the most shocking is Amber, she's a therapist, it should be obvious to her that "He's an asshole"

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
For me the most shocking is Amber, she's a therapist, it should be obvious to her that "He's an asshole"
Could be... But she also know how is Bella too. Or she (or both) is into "bad" boys... Or Amber want him close because of who he is... We know that she knows Nojiko...
There are many secrets we still don't know. I think those information are in "Cougar's pit" for "exchange"... Many desparate MILFs with knowledge of MC's life. But MC needs his dick to work for those information...
Willy probably fuck 50% of them, at least... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Amber is going to sensual touch treatment at the cabin or going to the cabin a rain storm breaks out and they get soaked. Can't get to the car so they stay at the cabin remove their clothes and hold each other to stay warm. Amber feels a something slide up her back.:LOL:

4.30 star(s) 518 Votes