vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
It's an extreme word, but the way she and her posse sit at your table before you know them, the redhead checking in on you when you're having a panic attack, the way she notices the eraser if you hold Vics hand, the way she happens to appear at the fight (Sai can't really do anything against the daughter of one of the owners), the way she stares if you go the the gym with someone, she's often in the background or her friends are.
"Monitoring" certainly seems to be a thing for sure from her. The reason,unknown sadly.

Last edited:

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
They're probably a bit overprotected by Nojiko and its probably because of events of Summer's disappearance...
I mean, considering her earring, she's probably working/has close ties with leia so she's keeping tabs on the zane bloodline probably.
With the amount of changes that ocean is constantly making, I don't think a family tree can be made until the AVN is finished. Well, family tree, more like a family circle.:KEK:
New theory William threw Nika off a cliff to see if he had the strength to be a Zane
qlz6PF.gif

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I mean, considering her earring, she's probably working/has close ties with leia so she's keeping tabs on the zane bloodline probably.
Well, I think Sasha's actually in the dark about it, but Vanessa seems to know. Rember that Sasha tried to ask Nami about her earring, but Ayua got all excited and interrupted the conversation and distracted it all?

Sasha would know Leia well, seeing she's friends with Ayua and her family is in a business running the college with Leia and Donna's families, so Sasha would recognise it, but be wondering what is special about Nami that she got the other one?

I would tell you that I trust ocean's words, but until I see it happen I won't believe it. :HideThePain:
It's completely possible he just threw that idea into discord like a hand grenade in a tank of fish :KEK:

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
Holy moly! The more we discuss it, the more it seems like Nika and Nami are being kept in a glass bowl.
The theory that there is a secret to their origins is increasingly tempting
I don't think that Nami and Nika has to be Zanes, although I favorite this idea, but it has to be something in their past that justifies Noki hide information from them, the earrings, why they are with Noji, what is the deal with Katie. So I think that the idea that they are being kept in a glass bowl a very safe bet, now why that is, only speculation.

They're probably a bit overprotected by Nojiko and its probably because of events of Summer's disappearance...
Not sure if it is related to Summer, it could be, but the thing with Summer seems that only affected Nika, neither Noji or Nami seems affected by it, only in the sense of how it affects Nika, so while what happened to Summer is important I am unsure of how much it is related with the story, as in, it is important to the plot or only to Nika development as a character ?

Reactions: rudy007

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
You can do it, but probably ocean ignore it, no sex until marriage. :KEK:
I love you guys XD

I don't think that Nami and Nika has to be Zanes, although I favorite this idea, but it has to be something in their past that justifies Noki hide information from them, the earrings, why they are with Noji, what is the deal with Katie. So I think that the idea that they are being kept in a glass bowl a very safe bet, now why that is, only speculation.
Of course, this is for the sake of speculation:
Willy impregnates both Leia and Katie,

thus explaining the difference between Nika and Nami and why Noji doesn't want them to copulate. (for those who only chose Miru in WiAB, drunk Miru challenges William to impregnate his sisters XD).
Now the Zane are in the spotlight so they hide the two illegitimate children with Noji (probably part of Miru's Clan)

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Look forward to seeing the opening of season 2. If they follow where they left off will Nami sneak into Nikas bed after their kiss. How will Mila sleep with Nika bra panties or topless. Nami and Mila sleeping together talking about boys and tits. Or the farfetched someone goes in Nikas room while he's sleeping but they don't realize he's not sleeping he's faking and watching them.

Reactions: rudy007

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
It's an extreme word, but the way she and her posse sit at your table before you know them, the redhead checking in on you when you're having a panic attack, the way she notices the eraser if you hold Vics hand, the way she happens to appear at the fight (Sai can't really do anything against the daughter of one of the owners), the way she stares if you go the the gym with someone, she's often in the background or her friends are.
the Sasha thing always strikes me as odd and confusing ,since the start Sasha stares at the Mc like she knows him from before and that she's dealing with some kind of issue because of the pills to contain the panic attacks (maybe the same issues as the Mc who knows?)
#1 thought was : Sasha was Summer , #2 thought was : Sasha is/was Summer's sister , #3 thought is : Sasha is/was Summer's friend
but that would mean that a lot of the people in Sasha's circle should know who the Mc is but everybody act like if they just met him ...........confusing.

another thing that strike me ass odd was in the book club, we learned that Bella's mom knew about the Mc and more likely his past and that makes me wonder , are the therapy sessions to help the Mc dealing with his trauma or to let Nojiko and Amber know how much from Mc past he's starting to remember? .
could it be that Amber is Sasha's therapist too?........... and Mc and Sasha's traumas are related?

jeff-bridges-what.gif

4.30 star(s) 518 Votes