Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
If you're 'carrying' pills like this...you have a major drug problem. These pills are taken once a day, usually at night, though morning is also common. You don't just 'carry around' depression/anxiety pills in your purse...unless you have far bigger issues.
I don't know how Ocean wrote this scene, I don't even know what's important in the scene:

the name of the drug?
The fact that Sasha can identify what's happening to the MC?
The fact that she's carrying this particular drug?
The fact that she's carrying something to "cure" the panic attack?
The fact that she's helping the MC?
The fact that the MC is presented with depression/anxiety pills as an alternative to his problems?
All at the same time?

According to what you say, the molecule mentioned isn't even used for that, in the sense that it's not a miracle pill that you carry around in your pocket to counter panic attacks like sugar to counter hypoglycemia. Because, yes, we don't eat antidepressants like candy.

So what? Sasha wants to drug him or get him to use psychotropic drugs? Is this a way of introducing a narrative arc in which the MC wonders about taking depression/anxiety pills?

While we wait to find out more (what follow-up to this scene in future episodes), I'll go with what seems to me the simplest solution:

Ocean needed a drug name that was at least credible; if you type "panic attack medication" into Google, you'll come across this molecule/drug in 30 seconds (which is what it is). So the name is incidental. The scene serves to show that Sasha knows the MC's condition, knows how to "treat this problem", and finally it opens the door to a potential narrative arc about the MC taking medication.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
It wouldn't make sense at all. It's happening and it is in the plotline since the very beginning.

Victoria is suitable because Nika and Mila are her closest friends now, and Maja needs some help. They would take care of her.
Zara is not Bella: she would do it because it would be a challenge for her - and she NEEDS to stay away from Vanessa.

Yeah, and she feels lonely and uncomfortable like hell. She'd trade it for living with friends on the spot, and Nika and Nami are her closest friends at the moment. She really needs to live with someone, and Nami & Nika like her and they're accepting her "job".
if I had to choose between a stripper pole and friends... I'd ask the friends to learn pole dancing

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I don't know how Ocean wrote this scene, I don't even know what's important in the scene:

the name of the drug?
The fact that Sasha can identify what's happening to the MC?
The fact that she's carrying this particular drug?
The fact that she's carrying something to "cure" the panic attack?
The fact that she's helping the MC?
The fact that the MC is presented with depression/anxiety pills as an alternative to his problems?
All at the same time?

According to what you say, the molecule mentioned isn't even used for that, in the sense that it's not a miracle pill that you carry around in your pocket to counter panic attacks like sugar to counter hypoglycemia. Because, yes, we don't eat antidepressants like candy.

So what? Sasha wants to drug him or get him to use psychotropic drugs? Is this a way of introducing a narrative arc in which the MC wonders about taking depression/anxiety pills?

While we wait to find out more (what follow-up to this scene in future episodes), I'll go with what seems to me the simplest solution:

Ocean needed a drug name that was at least credible; if you type "panic attack medication" into Google, you'll come across this molecule/drug in 30 seconds (which is what it is). So the name is incidental. The scene serves to show that Sasha knows the MC's condition, knows how to "treat this problem", and finally it opens the door to a potential narrative arc about the MC taking medication.
That's what I also thought when I figured it was a real drug, people who knows, know, and it shouldn't be, add to that the possibility of the manufacturer finding out their patented product is used on a most probable non-consented way... yeah, and I say that, cause some are real sharks.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
It was important enough that Ocean mentioned it by name. It is the wrong medication in that situation. But most likely, his point was to encourage the MC to request help from Amber and get on medication. We'll know soon enough.

The reason it is important and the reason it is being discussed is because it is a critical scene and speaks directly to the character of the MC. He is struggling with a real mental health issue and he wants to get better. As Sasha says, it doesn't get rid of the problem, it just masks the symptoms. Also a critical piece of information.
Agreed. It was:

- a mistake to use a named, real-world medication
- a mistake to have it incorrectly prescribed (unmarked bottle!)
- a mistake to attribute false pharmacodynamics to a named, real-world medication

Ocean could have called it almost anything pharmaceutical-sounding and we'd be able to "hang a lantern on it" and move on.

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
Let me take this schizo pill together and dream about Nia + girls house and Mc to unbrick his boner.
Now that would be a interesting development for sure. I don't think that will ever happen. Just my opinion,but i think the story is already completed and it won't be changed no matter what.

Reactions: Sasanid

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Panic attacks are weird.
They're not like regular illnesses where the body is in need of something to fight them. They lie entirely in the brain and can appear and disappear at the drop of a hat.

The simple act of having taken a pill can resolve them, Sasha could've given him a sugar pill and would've had the same effect.
They can be weird and very unexpected. The first ever and major panic attack I had was before a presentation at College. I've never had stage fright, on the contrary. I was experiencing a lot of stress but I thought I was fine. Then literally 5 minutes before the presentation I start sweating and feel an unimaginable pain in my chest. Excused myself and called my dad cause because of what I was feeling, I thought I was about to have a heart attack and I would die. Sat on the stairs on the phone with him, and a couple minutes later I was fine.
Sometimes all you need is to hold onto a person you trust and it gets better, or you just wait there until it goes away, which feels like utter shit. It's scary how to suddenly feel like you'er about to die and then minutes later you're just fine.

If you're 'carrying' pills like this...you have a major drug problem. These pills are taken once a day, usually at night, though morning is also common. You don't just 'carry around' depression/anxiety pills in your purse...unless you have far bigger issues.
Nika didn't even know what the pills are, so he might still don't know you take them every day at the same time, and he might be thinking he takes them whenever he starts feeling bad.

Ocean could have called it almost anything pharmaceutical-sounding and we'd be able to "hang a lantern on it" and move on.
Somerindavin. Somergonadone. Sumeratidin. Okay, I'll stop.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Now that would be a interesting development for sure. I don't think that will ever happen. Just my opinion,but i think the story is already completed and it won't be changed no matter what.
If memory serves me right, Ocean said his story was completed, and it's been a while now. Still changed a couple things though, so who knows, but I don't think what he changed is anything major concerning the main plot.

Brainfurt

Apr 2, 2023
Beautiful drawing by Savoria :love: o_O

View attachment 3089459
I don't who Savoria is but this is impressive; could have that hung on a wall.

You know, *clears throat* Savoria, Sir/Ma'am, there's a certain girl named Bree from Summer Heat (another AVN) that I'm sure would look very good drawn by you, if you're ever reading this. For info, she's the one on my pfp. I'm just saying of course...

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

Hello,

So... This one is the first Season 2 Dev Log.

I used the #0 because I still need to finish the Full for Chapter 5.
I'm still working on the heist scene, but I finished one of the new scenes for CH2. I will not preview them, but I really like this one.
S2 CH1 already has a few renders done, including 40-50 seconds of animations for the Mila route.
It's pretty stressful at the moment due to the double release... Well, it's more of a triple-release if you count the Season 1 Full release, too.
There's not much room to breathe for at least another 1 - 2 months.

Blender
I ported Zara to Blender, and I'm preparing to make a Treat set with her.
The difference between my Daz and Blender treats is that I put much effort and care into the Blender images. I want to learn all the nuances and little tricks.
So they will take longer than my Daz treats, which feel like a well-coordinated dance by now.
But here's the first image of the Zara Blender Treat.
4K attached.
Zara_Blender.png
S2 CH1 previews
And here are the first non-spoiler previews for Season 2.
S2CH1_Zara.png S2CH1_Zara2.png Mila_S2CH1.png
This is the only render of Mila I can show because... uhh... well... The other renders might show some things you haven't seen before. :)

Lots of stuff to do... I'm back to work.
- Ocean

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022

Hello,

I'm still working on the heist scene, but I finished one of the new scenes for CH2. I will not preview them, but I really like this one.
S2 CH1 already has a few renders done, including 40-50 seconds of animations for the Mila route.
It's pretty stressful at the moment due to the double release... Well, it's more of a triple-release if you count the Season 1 Full release, too.

Blender
The difference between my Daz and Blender treats is that I put much effort and care into the Blender images. I want to learn all the nuances and little tricks.
So they will take longer than my Daz treats, which feel like a well-coordinated dance by now.
4K attached.
View attachment 3089999
S2 CH1 previews
View attachment 3090003 View attachment 3090001 View attachment 3090002
This is the only render of Mila I can show because... uhh... well... The other renders might show some things you haven't seen before. :)

- Ocean
holy moly, that blender render :love: other looks really good too.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021

Hello,

Blender
4K attached.
View attachment 3089999
S2 CH1 previews
View attachment 3090003 View attachment 3090001 View attachment 3090002

- Ocean
Mila = futa confirmed

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Glad we are getting closer to chapter 2, it's time we started getting some action, it's like a dry desert over here.
These girls... it's like a team of scientist in a laboratory somewhere came together to craft the most perfectly sculpted female ever. Ocean will never fail when it comes to how good his girls look.

4.30 star(s) 518 Votes