Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Of course, this is for the sake of speculation:
Willy impregnates both Leia and Katie,

thus explaining the difference between Nika and Nami and why Noji doesn't want them to copulate. (for those who only chose Miru in WiAB, drunk Miru challenges William to impregnate his sisters XD).
Now the Zane are in the spotlight so they hide the two illegitimate children with Noji (probably part of Miru's Clan)
bdRwpWPkKVDDRZJvGyQ4ZC-1200-80.jpg

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
That discord post is basically a confirmation of how cognitively impaired Ocean really is. Not too long ago, in a WiAB devlog, he stated that William and Leia were twins. And now he claims there are "no family relationships in the games"?!?!!?
That is not being impaired, but bowing down and licking the boots of Patreon, so that SG is safe on that platform.
It cannot be Steam, for all their flaws Steam gives a flying fuck about incest. (Their problem and ours as customers is that Steam fears sexy 18+ pics on their store pages, because their age verification is a laugh and there are nations where they could get in trouble) There are several games on steam 18+ and even 16 where it si very clear in the story that you are banging your Sis, Mom or Daughter.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
That is not being impaired, but bowing down and licking the boots of Patreon, so that SG is safe on that platform.
It cannot be Steam, for all their flaws Steam gives a flying fuck about incest. (Their problem and ours as customers is that Steam fears sexy 18+ pics on their store pages, because their age verification is a laugh and there are nations where they could get in trouble) There are several games on steam 18+ and even 16 where it si very clear in the story that you are banging your Sis, Mom or Daughter.
No doubt but that's not the whole issue. >Here's what he posted not too long ago in the WiAB devlog.

I had faced an issue ever since I started thinking about WIAB on Steam... With the events that went down in March and WiAB losing 98% of its support overnight, I was forced to find a solution to the following question much earlier than expected:

"How to publish WiAB on Steam/GOG and for the story, etc. to make sense?"

With the new update, there will be some changes to a certain part of the game. And they might be an issue for some people, and welcomed by others.

The only person related to William (MC) is Leia.

Certain love stories will feel much more natural, solving a big issue I faced in Season 2. You'll see how it feels and plays out in the next update.

The further we get, the bigger its impact."
How do you reconcile that with this???
001.png
What am I missing here? How do you go from William is related to Leia a few weeks ago to "there are no family relationships in the games!"?????

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
No doubt but that's not the whole issue. >Here's what he posted not too long ago in the WiAB devlog.

View attachment 3951206
What am I missing here? How do you go from William is related to Leia a few weeks ago to "there are no family relationships in the games!"?????
Very easy! Patreon has it´s eyes on him now and since Ocean fears being banned for good, he is kneeling for them! What Ocean does not understand is that bowing to them will not really help. He might not be banned, but his stories are toast! What now comes out as "WiaB" and "SG" will be very far from his vision and very much standard AVN fare with assinine aspects, the typical landlord/tennant/adopted/we only pluck flowers crap.
It is not as bad for "Summer´s gone", since the darker aspects were in background from the start, it was more a dating simulator from the get go.
But WiaB is destroyed, since in that game crime stories, mystery, dark secrets were far more prominent and the main pull factor.
This is a prime example why sites like Patreon are killing creativity and great stories and bringing out mediocre stuff more than anything else!

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
are you really that dumb or are you just pretending not to be able to count how much 2+2 is?
I guess I'm that dumb. My question was legitimate. What am I missing? Please explain like you're addressing a low double digit IQ adult just to be on the safe side cuz I really want to understand.

How can Leia and William be related and at the same time be no family relationships in the games? And 2+2 is still 4 right?

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
Very easy! Patreon has it´s eyes on him now and since Ocean fears being banned for good, he is kneeling for them! What Ocean does not understand is that bowing to them will not really help. He might not be banned, but his stories are toast! What now comes out as "WiaB" and "SG" will be very far from his vision and very much standard AVN fare with assinine aspects, the typical landlord/tennant/adopted/we only pluck flowers crap.
It is not as bad for "Summer´s gone", since the darker aspects were in background from the start, it was more a dating simulator from the get go.
But WiaB is destroyed, since in that game crime stories, mystery, dark secrets were far more prominent and the main pull factor.
This is a prime example why sites like Patreon are killing creativity and great stories and bringing out mediocre stuff more than anything else!
but this is not a problem that concerns only Ocean. patreon is lurking all over the servers trying to find dirt. on one hand I understand it because they have clearly defined rules and if you violate them it's logical they will delete you. more devs violate them the worse it will be for everyone. on the other hand it is necessary to understand it makes no sense to throw dirt on patreon because those things are not from their head. everyone knows that visa, mastercard and paypal are behind this shit. unless patreon met their demands they would end up just like subscribestar

and I don't know about you but no thanks. I'm not interested wasting my time on site where 9 out of 10 cases I can't even make a payment because it's almost always rejected

I guess I'm that dumb. My question was legitimate. What am I missing? Please explain like you're addressing a low double digit IQ adult just to be on the safe side cuz I really want to understand.

How can Leia and William be related and at the same time be no family relationships in the games? And 2+2 is still 4 right?
it is clear he made that statement because of patreon since they are lurking on servers. why do you think all servers are forbidden to mention things related to incest in the rules? and considering how he commented on it during that incident it did not only concern wiab but also SG because he himself said at the time "SG seems to be safe". they can see he has two games and they won't act like idiots not seeing the other one

you ignore the reasons and want to criticize it but there is no point doing that. just try to be more understanding

Last edited:

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
As mentioned, Zane is the name of one of the important families in Wollust. In SG, the Zanes are one of the families that make up ZPR who run the college (the others are the Petrovas and the Reveras). Ayua's surname is Zane, Katie who you see in Ch5 is a Zane, and in the bookclub scene, there's gossip about other Zanes. The other Zanes that are gossiped about are Willi and Leia from WiaB. In WiaB, whe have Helen and Dylan who are Katie's parents as well, and Helen's sister, who has two kids, Lucas and Katarina - they're not Zanes though, just related. Regards the other letters in ZPR, Mila tells you in chapter 4.5 when you get coffee before the movie night at Vic's. Sasha is a daughter of the Petrovas, and whe haven't met the Revera yet, but seems to be one of the guys on the basketball team.

In Wiab or SG, we haven't met Elena Petrova who is Sasha's mom, but she runs the country club with the tennis and golf. We haven't seen her younger self in WiaB yet, but I'm sure we will as she was an important part of the plot before the rework. We haven't heard anything other than there is a Revera family, but we do have Donna in WiaB, who was Donna Revera before the rework, but in the current game, we just know her as Donna so far.

It should be pretty set now, as throwing LI's in or out will change his dev roadmap. I think it's more a case that he wasn't sure if he wanted to commit some characters to a LI route because of story reasons - for example, originally Maja was going to be a LI, but Ocean pulled her from the list when he started the rework; his reason is that she would always choose Vic's happiness over her own, that's her character, so she won't get into a game of fighting Vic for Nika (no matter what LI path you're on, Vic is always 100% gunning for Nika). But due toMaja fans on discord (I guess) Ocean has seemingly relented, and said Maja will have some lewd scenes.

There are also characters that will have lewd scenes that aren't LI's. It might be that Ocean puts Ayua in that category, she gets drunk and has a fling with Nika, but isn't serious. At this point, we simply don't know.
I´m so early into the game that the names you mentioned don´t mean much to me right now, but thank you for taking the time.
Every girl I´ve seen so far should have a scene at least. As for Ayua. I´ve only seen her once, but my thoughts were immediately "I have to get this one", so yeah, I hope he makes some lewds scenes with her.

Reactions: BobTheDuck

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
and I don't know about you but no thanks. I'm not interested wasting my time on site where 9 out of 10 cases I can't even make a payment because it's almost always rejected
Are you talking about SS? Swear to God I don't understand how people have issues with payments on there. I use virtual single-purchase with a limit virtual cards and I've yet to have any trouble. I've never had Paypal in my life and that hasn't stopped me from making purchases online. Not a single instance of stolen card info because the cards I use have a purchase limit and expire in a month.

it is clear he made that statement because of patreon since they are lurking on servers. why do you think all servers are forbidden to mention things related to incest in the rules? and considering how he commented on it during that incident it did not only concern wiab but also SG because he himself said at the time "SG seems to be safe". they can see he has two games and they won't act like idiots not seeing the other one

you ignore the reasons and want to criticize it but there is no point doing that. just try to be more understanding
I'm almost never trying to be a douchebag here. I am understanding of Ocean's position and I figured that would be the reason but I don't pm him. I don't hang around his discord. All I have to go on is his public posts. And I have no other option than take what he says there at face value.

It's on Ocean to clear up his discourse and make it compatible on all fronts.

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
Are you talking about SS? Swear to God I don't understand how people have issues with payments on there. I use virtual single-purchase with a limit virtual cards and I've yet to have any trouble. I've never had Paypal in my life and that hasn't stopped me from making purchases online. Not a single instance of stolen card info because the cards I use have a purchase limit and expire in a month.
as I wrote above. visa, mastercard and paypal fight against it. that's why SS is so far from patreon. if you go to SS page in faq they themselves recommend using pre-paid cards and other shit because payments with a normal card are almost always rejected. these are the consequences of when they decided not to agree to terms patreon agreed to

I'm almost never trying to be a douchebag here. I am understanding of Ocean's position and I figured that would be the reason but I don't pm him. I don't hang around his discord. All I have to go on is his public posts. And I have no other option than take what he says there at face value.

It's on Ocean to clear up his discourse and make it compatible on all fronts.
I do not think it's necessary for any dev to comment on this topic. the best thing they can do for their safety and their game is to stay away from these topics as much as possible. that's why everyone does it. in the end it wouldn't make sense anyway because players will only take what they want from it and won't try to understand

it is the same case as with the game in my signature. only hate because there is no incest with sister. and it didn't matter at all how many times dev explained why he couldn't do it. everyone saw and said only what they wanted. when patreon came along and said "don't even try" still no one understood

so why waste time explaining? it doesn't make sense

Insomnia_z

Mar 6, 2020

View attachment 3951206
That's because the screenshot is before the WIAB devlog.
Case is closed, guys. And he has purged the #spoilers channels on Discord.
View attachment 3401348

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
the Sasha thing always strikes me as odd and confusing ,since the start Sasha stares at the Mc like she knows him from before and that she's dealing with some kind of issue because of the pills to contain the panic attacks (maybe the same issues as the Mc who knows?)
#1 thought was : Sasha was Summer , #2 thought was : Sasha is/was Summer's sister , #3 thought is : Sasha is/was Summer's friend
but that would mean that a lot of the people in Sasha's circle should know who the Mc is but everybody act like if they just met him ...........confusing.

another thing that strike me ass odd was in the book club, we learned that Bella's mom knew about the Mc and more likely his past and that makes me wonder , are the therapy sessions to help the Mc dealing with his trauma or to let Nojiko and Amber know how much from Mc past he's starting to remember? .
could it be that Amber is Sasha's therapist too?........... and Mc and Sasha's traumas are related?

View attachment 3951107
Yeah, I think Sasha's got her fans partially because she's got the most mystery: why the scar? why the smouldering inscruitable looks at Nika? Why does Nika seem to recognise her? Why the earring? Why am I and my friends keeping tabs on him? There's so much more mystery than Bella: what happened to my sister? Nami has the earring and the dark secret, Nia's revealled her mystery, Mila's got ...something we don't know, but Sasha has the most undisclosed storyline ...well, other than SOnya, but there's no hint of a mystery there, we're just trying to get her away from her parent's control.

#1 Seemed like it was plausible when she first appeared, but the skin tone and lack of freckles made me realise quickly that she couldn't be. No one gets a full body skin transplant... #2 Even with Nika's selective memory, I'm sure the Petrova name would trigger him. #3 is currently the best bet.

Elsa is high society and has a fancy french surname, Elsa's mom called Nika trash and is Summer's aunt, Summer's parents also called Nika shit to his face... So the implication was that Summer's family is part of high society. They've probably left Wollust, because otherwise Nika could trace them down publicly, looking up their surname. Bella tells Nika Elsa is out of his league, so I can imagine all of Sasha's friends could easily be aware of who Summer is. And Sasha's friends seem to be mainly the redhead, the other brunette and Robin (of course Ayua who probably knows everything) The redhead shops in the same clothing store that Bella takes Nika, Robin's mom holds the bookclub in a mansion, so elite status is confirmed. All of Sasha's close friends seem to keep tabs on Nika, the redhead doesn't introduce herself, the other brunette we've not interacted with, Sasha does seem to know him, Robin starts introducing herself in a fake way to get info about Bella... so we don't know if they're pretending ignorance.

BUt even still, it's a bunch of loose connections. We've basically just got a mystery and we're trying to solve it with too little evidence of what happened.

I like that thought about the therapy - Noji gives two reasons for the therapy, both Bella, the initial one was because you triggered her (and even then it appears that Noji knows who Bella is, before they've met), then the last straw was disappearing on the night of the burglary. Amber seems pretty uninterested in dealing with Nika's more violent/criminal tendencies. It suggests she already knows more than she's letting on. The fact that Noji has waited so long to get Nika therapy also suggests she's more worried about how he'll deal with all the discoveries about what's going on behind his back ...pre-emptive therapy?

I also like the idea that each of the LI's has a shared trauma with Nika. Nia has the connection via Summer, Nami is obvious with her dark secret, Bella's sister might ne connected, and what happened to Sasha, Bella's sister and Summer is connected. Marla has a pre-existing history that goes back earlier than the car accident (she wants shared therapy with Nika, but not with Vic?) The Frohn's were known by Noji, but they're not high society, so she had to have known them to make comments about knowing a couple with two girls called Vic and Maja. Elsa has an obvious connection via Summer. SO about half of the supposed LI's might have some shared trauma. Sonya is unlikely to have any connection, Mila, well I think her mom probably worked for Leia in the nightclub at one point, but I've got no reason to think that... Nadia we know nothing about her secret yet, and the Benz's seem to have their own independent secrets.

View attachment 3951206
When this was first posted (around the time WiaB was deleted from patreon) we were all still arguing over the Cyrus name and why it's such a downer. So at least this has stayed consistent, we're still arguing over roomies and landladies. We're going in circles and the circles are the hoops we have to jump through :HideThePain:

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
Yeah, I think Sasha's got her fans partially because she's got the most mystery: why the scar? why the smouldering inscruitable looks at Nika? Why does Nika seem to recognise her? Why the earring? Why am I and my friends keeping tabs on him? There's so much more mystery than Bella: what happened to my sister? Nami has the earring and the dark secret, Nia's revealled her mystery, Mila's got ...something we don't know, but Sasha has the most undisclosed storyline ...well, other than SOnya, but there's no hint of a mystery there, we're just trying to get her away from her parent's control.

#1 Seemed like it was plausible when she first appeared, but the skin tone and lack of freckles made me realise quickly that she couldn't be. No one gets a full body skin transplant... #2 Even with Nika's selective memory, I'm sure the Petrova name would trigger him. #3 is currently the best bet.

Elsa is high society and has a fancy french surname, Elsa's mom called Nika trash and is Summer's aunt, Summer's parents also called Nika shit to his face... So the implication was that Summer's family is part of high society. They've probably left Wollust, because otherwise Nika could trace them down publicly, looking up their surname. Bella tells Nika Elsa is out of his league, so I can imagine all of Sasha's friends could easily be aware of who Summer is. And Sasha's friends seem to be mainly the redhead, the other brunette and Robin (of course Ayua who probably knows everything) The redhead shops in the same clothing store that Bella takes Nika, Robin's mom holds the bookclub in a mansion, so elite status is confirmed. All of Sasha's close friends seem to keep tabs on Nika, the redhead doesn't introduce herself, the other brunette we've not interacted with, Sasha does seem to know him, Robin starts introducing herself in a fake way to get info about Bella... so we don't know if they're pretending ignorance.

BUt even still, it's a bunch of loose connections. We've basically just got a mystery and we're trying to solve it with too little evidence of what happened.

I like that thought about the therapy - Noji gives two reasons for the therapy, both Bella, the initial one was because you triggered her (and even then it appears that Noji knows who Bella is, before they've met), then the last straw was disappearing on the night of the burglary. Amber seems pretty uninterested in dealing with Nika's more violent/criminal tendencies. It suggests she already knows more than she's letting on. The fact that Noji has waited so long to get Nika therapy also suggests she's more worried about how he'll deal with all the discoveries about what's going on behind his back ...pre-emptive therapy?

I also like the idea that each of the LI's has a shared trauma with Nika. Nia has the connection via Summer, Nami is obvious with her dark secret, Bella's sister might ne connected, and what happened to Sasha, Bella's sister and Summer is connected. Marla has a pre-existing history that goes back earlier than the car accident (she wants shared therapy with Nika, but not with Vic?) The Frohn's were known by Noji, but they're not high society, so she had to have known them to make comments about knowing a couple with two girls called Vic and Maja. Elsa has an obvious connection via Summer. SO about half of the supposed LI's might have some shared trauma. Sonya is unlikely to have any connection, Mila, well I think her mom probably worked for Leia in the nightclub at one point, but I've got no reason to think that... Nadia we know nothing about her secret yet, and the Benz's seem to have their own independent secrets.

When this was first posted (around the time WiaB was deleted from patreon) we were all still arguing over the Cyrus name and why it's such a downer. So at least this has stayed consistent, we're still arguing over roomies and landladies. We're going in circles and the circles are the hoops we have to jump through :HideThePain:
The other brunette ? SummersGone_Season1_Steam_LhZoTsTHYZ.jpg

The lady to the left of them ? That's her Aunt ,Bodyguard. According to Jenna at the book club. And I stand by arguing about " roomies and landladies" I understand the reasons,but if it gets to that point,may as well drop it entirely rather than treat your fanbase as prematurely retired individuals lol.

Reactions: hawk784563

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
but this is not a problem that concerns only Ocean. patreon is lurking all over the servers trying to find dirt. on one hand I understand it because they have clearly defined rules and if you violate them it's logical they will delete you. more devs violate them the worse it will be for everyone. on the other hand it is necessary to understand it makes no sense to throw dirt on patreon because those things are not from their head.
Pardon, but you still do not counter my argument that Patreon kills creativity and stories. Their "rules", which are enforced quite arbitrarly at times, force those on Patreon to alter their stories. It is not just AVNs, but e.g. crime stories as well. If you are writing a crime/police/detective story, it is clear by design that criminal activities play a role. Still Patreon will kick your ass if things on their forbidden list are in it. Which is a clear headdesk.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Nope, I mean this one, the Charlie's Angels vibe, so the assumption is an intended posse:
1.jpg
images.jpg
Looks like she shops at the same place as the redhead for dresses, but here she is talking to the first team's coach, suggesting a sports focus.
2.jpg
If this is also her, she's done the hair dye thing that both Ayua and the redhead have done. But I'm not 100% it's her, it might be an updated tattoo henna, because Ocean isn't always consistent (like Sonya's jewellery changing colour, guy with hair being bald etc)
3.jpg

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
The other brunette ? View attachment 3951859

The lady to the left of them ? That's her Aunt ,Bodyguard. According to Jenna at the book club. And I stand by arguing about " roomies and landladies" I understand the reasons,but if it gets to that point,may as well drop it entirely rather than treat your fanbase as prematurely retired individuals lol.
Ducky is talking about this brunette (Ayua's sister or cousin)

1724214212857.jpeg

Reactions: BobTheDuck
4.30 star(s) 518 Votes