Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Ocean's already said the manwhore route will lock Nika out of a LI romance, think about the fact that Mila immediately knows you've kissed Bella, everyone knows about Robin in the bathroom the second it happens etc. There is no behind their backs, they have all hacked Nika's phone camera via aurora :sneaky:
And many regards to the privacy XD

Honestly, I have only prepared saves for individual LIs, with the exception of
Bella/Nami throuple

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Patreon is now reaching into F95 to look for incest mods and checking Discord servers promoting the same and punishing the devs if they find something that offends their puritanical sensibilities...
Ok I'm sorry for insisting on this subject but how in the fuck can Patreon punish a dev for the existence of third party mods to his game? As long as that mod isn't made or supported by Ocean he can't possibly be liable for it, correct?

Given that Patreon already banned WIAB, Ocean's taking a hardline stance about incest on his Discord server (which is for Both WIAB and SG) to protect his Patreon income for SG should come as no surprise.

What Was fine with Patreon for years is no longer fine.

It's not cognitive impairment, it is trying to keep his AVNs alive in a Patreon restrictive environment.
I understand all of this as long as someone assures me this is the actual scenario. I'm tired of reading between the lines when it comes to these games. And it doesn't help when Ocean makes mutually exclusive statements on different platforms. Like I already said, all I have to go by is his own posts and I have no choice but take them at face value.

To be clear, I'm not painting Ocean as the villain here. I understand he's trying to protect his IP. As much as I may disagree with most of his creative choices I'm aware of who the "real enemy" is.

kaxbag77

Feb 1, 2020
Well, we already have these, so the question is, how much sexy time can Nika fit into a weekend without any erection?

And do the LI's get jealous because damn if it doesn't look like he's playing the field.

(presumably Cheeto and Mila are different paths on the same night, depending on whether you let Mila sleep in the same room as you, and Zara is probably post morning training)

View attachment 3953110 View attachment 3953111 View attachment 3953112

The sull season won't be soon, but the 1st chaper will be the next release, when it's done. It'll have between 5000-8000 renders, so roughly half to 2/3rds of the size of Season 1, but that's between all the different paths. It's intended to be out by the end of the year-ish, but I wouldn't hold my breath - people will survive blue balls longer than going blue in the face :sneaky:
I don't wanna spoil the surprise but i hope you guys will get Victoria back on her feet, she is really a sweet and kind charachter in this game and i hope the MC will be the main reason of her will and strenght to start walking again

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Well, we already have these, so the question is, how much sexy time can Nika fit into a weekend without any erection?

And do the LI's get jealous because damn if it doesn't look like he's playing the field.

(presumably Cheeto and Mila are different paths on the same night, depending on whether you let Mila sleep in the same room as you, and Zara is probably post morning training)

View attachment 3953110 View attachment 3953111 View attachment 3953112

The sull season won't be soon, but the 1st chaper will be the next release, when it's done. It'll have between 5000-8000 renders, so roughly half to 2/3rds of the size of Season 1, but that's between all the different paths. It's intended to be out by the end of the year-ish, but I wouldn't hold my breath - people will survive blue balls longer than going blue in the face :sneaky:
The real question is how does Nami react when you have a change in perception but Mila sleeps in your bed. When you kiss Mila on the forehead Nami scowls and looks away.

Reactions: vampires69'in

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
none of what you said is true. this part of rules on patreon is written quite clearly. I'm not sure if I can add links to the thread so I'll just copy what you find in guidelines under Violent and Graphic Works category

Prohibited works include, but are not limited to:

• Glorification of violence: Depictions, promotions, or celebrations of violent actions or actors. Examples include, but are not limited to praiseful or sadistic remarks about violent or disturbing works, encouraging others to engage or participate in violence, or showcasing footage of a violent or deadly attack.

• Human abuse: Works glorifying the infliction or aftermath of physical, emotional, psychological, or sexual harm on a person or group leading to suffering, pain, or death. Examples include, but are not limited to non-medical depictions of body parts or fluids, charred bodies, dismemberment, footage recorded during a violent or deadly attack, domestic or intimate partner violence, mass violence, or other physical abuse or torture.

• Animal abuse: Works glorifying the infliction or aftermath of physical, emotional, psychological or sexual harm on an animal or animals leading to suffering, pain, or death. Examples include, but are not limited to animal neglect, mistreatment, or cruelty, staged animal fights, the trafficking of livestock or animal parts, or depictions of animal slaughter outside traditional or standard practices (e.g. food preparation, lawful hunting, the practice of organized religion).

not everything is as gray as you think. it's always about context
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm: Hello and "Good Morning"! What is untrue in my post? Patreon kills creativity and pushes forward mediocre stuff!
The very rules you quoted make it extremly clear that for example any kind of crime story is limited to the max if you post it on Patreon! Do you truly compute how blinkered tight Patreon keeps these "rules" today?
If you write e.g. about the hunt for a serial killer you will undoubtedly get problems with Patreon´s violence and abuse rules.

And here with SG and WiaB we can see it clearly that due to Ocean bowing to Patreon´s rules the stories as he envisioned them are gone forever. It is worse on WiaB, since there the crime srory background, mysteries and secrets were a pull factor, now we´ll see Wiab transformed into a kiddie story a la Duckburg, full of adoptees, removed uncles and aunts and the meme worthy landlords and tenants.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Scarface, The Godfather, Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction and many other highly awarded and popular movies would have a snowball's chances in hell on Patreon today.
This is a witch hunt. The payment processors are pushing it, but who the fuck is the moneybag who pushes payment processors to go on this crusade against the modern western culture? It stinks of religious extremism.

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
The very rules you quoted make it extremly clear that for example any kind of crime story is limited to the max if you post it on Patreon!
read the rules again and slowly. you are not prohibited from creating such content but you cannot create it with glorification. it's all about context

if your story have MC who rapes a woman based on choices it's considered a glorification of such acts and it is prohibited

but as long as the rape in the story is depicted as a tragic event or a story that someone tells and is followed by a verbal condemnation of the act then it is not prohibited. you can't create it as kink or fetish

and when we move back to the rules we find the following

Permitted works include, but are not limited to:

• Fictional or dramatized works that do not glorify the violence and are accompanied by context
  • Documented or narrated storytelling such as True Crime podcasts, documentaries, or academic or historical research
  • Violence in an animated or simulated context (e.g. video games, comics, graphic novels in which the violence is not photorealistic)
  • Testimonials or storytelling from survivors or victims of violence
  • Violent or graphic imagery to raise awareness in a documentary or journalistic context (e.g. human rights abuses, armed conflicts, acts of terrorism)
so who the fuck is restricted?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
read the rules again and slowly. you are not prohibited from creating such content but you cannot create it with glorification. it's all about context
Wrong. It's all about interpretation. Whoever happens to make the decision what counts as glorification and what doesn't. It's all subjective.
And it's not as if Patreon is well known for following its own written rules. Some time ago they were acting more lax than the rules demanded, now they're pushing the limits way beyond it.
"The witchhunter general" can basically do whatever he or she wants, almost none of their clients have the means to drag them to court for a breach of contract.

They are banning unfinished stories. Are they fucking clairvoyants to predict if the "glorified" criminal gets what is coming in the end or not?

And would you please tell me, is Pulp Fiction "glorifying criminal activities" and violence or not?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Can we end this discussion? End of the day, you are using someone elses 'private' platform/service...just like here. So they can do what they want at the end of the day. Only way around this anywhere on the internet, is to create your own site, yourself (don't use premade software) and host it yourself, on your own server. Then you can do whatever the feck you like.

Don't do this and use someone elses platform? You are at their mercy. Simple as that. Really no point in complaining about it.

Last edited:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Ithought she has sisters. wasnt one of them at the book club
We're speculating as to who Ayua's sisters or cousins are - Adri could be one, we only know that she's got a nickname from Robin, so she's well known by Robin and probably Sasha, so a good chance. Basically, Nick and Stefan are the only two actually confirmed fathers so far in the game, all the others are missing.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Ok I'm sorry for insisting on this subject but how in the fuck can Patreon punish a dev for the existence of third party mods to his game? As long as that mod isn't made or supported by Ocean he can't possibly be liable for it, correct?

I understand all of this as long as someone assures me this is the actual scenario. I'm tired of reading between the lines when it comes to these games. And it doesn't help when Ocean makes mutually exclusive statements on different platforms. Like I already said, all I have to go by is his own posts and I have no choice but take them at face value.

To be clear, I'm not painting Ocean as the villain here. I understand he's trying to protect his IP. As much as I may disagree with most of his creative choices I'm aware of who the "real enemy" is.
We don't like their methods, but Patreon determines where their reach ends - not any of us.

What government entity is going to come in and tell Patreon what they can and cannot do regarding assessing content on F95 or any other publicly available website and then banning or putting certain creators 'under review' because Patreon says that content is breaking their rules?

I've seen other devs I support take different paths to protecting their AVNs:

* One removed their Patreon tag from F95 and removed/hid certain channels on their Discord.

* Another dev I support redid the entire beginning of his AVN so that the bio son of the female MC was now the son of two recently deceased parents who she had committed to supporting before their deaths. That 18-year-old guy is now living with the female MC and her husband while he is in school.

Ocean is taking a hard-line view about iPatch content/'family' relationship discussions on his Discord Server since the Patreon ban of WIAB.

Are these efforts enough to protect the different devs I mentioned above?

For now, they seem to be.

Whether or not these restrictions/changes will be sufficient in the future is up to Patreon, not us.

Cheers!! :coffee:

4.30 star(s) 518 Votes