vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
Ducky is talking about this brunette (Ayua's sister or cousin)

View attachment 3951927
Nope, I mean this one, the Charlie's Angels vibe, so the assumption is an intended posse:
View attachment 3951909
View attachment 3951920
Looks like she shops at the same place as the redhead for dresses, but here she is talking to the first team's coach, suggesting a sports focus.
View attachment 3951912
If this is also her, she's done the hair dye thing that both Ayua and the redhead have done. But I'm not 100% it's her, it might be an updated tattoo henna, because Ocean isn't always consistent (like Sonya's jewellery changing colour, guy with hair being bald etc)
View attachment 3951911
oh,Icompletelyforgotabout
Nope, I mean this one, the Charlie's Angels vibe, so the assumption is an intended posse:
View attachment 3951909
View attachment 3951920
Looks like she shops at the same place as the redhead for dresses, but here she is talking to the first team's coach, suggesting a sports focus.
View attachment 3951912
If this is also her, she's done the hair dye thing that both Ayua and the redhead have done. But I'm not 100% it's her, it might be an updated tattoo henna, because Ocean isn't always consistent (like Sonya's jewellery changing colour, guy with hair being bald etc)
View attachment 3951911
Ohh , I completely forgot about her. SO many interesting lady's with nothing lol

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Yeah, I wonder about her.......and Jill Valentine.. ;) :KEK:
My fav unknown is the goth pizza girl. She's far too detailed to be a throwaway character, and she talks with Zara in the background at one point. I'm not super worried if a side girl stays a side girl, or if someone's a background character, I just want to know what their involvement is - there's already enough great characters for hours of replay once the paths start seriously diverging that we don't need more. I just like the goth girl's style.

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
My fav unknown is the goth pizza girl. She's far too detailed to be a throwaway character, and she talks with Zara in the background at one point. I'm not super worried if a side girl stays a side girl, or if someone's a background character, I just want to know what their involvement is - there's already enough great characters for hours of replay once the paths start seriously diverging that we don't need more. I just like the goth girl's style.
She comes off as a spy as well lol

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BobTheDuck

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
the Sasha thing always strikes me as odd and confusing ,since the start Sasha stares at the Mc like she knows him from before and that she's dealing with some kind of issue because of the pills to contain the panic attacks (maybe the same issues as the Mc who knows?)
#1 thought was : Sasha was Summer , #2 thought was : Sasha is/was Summer's sister , #3 thought is : Sasha is/was Summer's friend
but that would mean that a lot of the people in Sasha's circle should know who the Mc is but everybody act like if they just met him ...........confusing.
I would rather believe that the reason Sasha is looking at MC is because she knows MC's condition, just like Mila knows MC's condition.
Mila knows about MC's situation, because she had a friend who committed suicide.
For Sasha, it's possible that she has a similar condition to MC (at first I thought that either she or someone close to her had a similar condition, however, at the book club there were only her bodyguards nearby, and I don't think she brought medicine for her bodyguard).

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I would rather believe that the reason Sasha is looking at MC is because she knows MC's condition, just like Mila knows MC's condition.
Mila knows about MC's situation, because she had a friend who committed suicide.
For Sasha, it's possible that she has a similar condition to MC (at first I thought that either she or someone close to her had a similar condition, however, at the book club there were only her bodyguards nearby, and I don't think she brought medicine for her bodyguard).
She also knows where to get it, so it's either for her, or for someone she cares for (the way Maja cares for Vic) ...but seeing she's there with only her bodyguard - I can't imagine she carries meds for Robin.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
Goth Girl is up to something, maybe not a LI or even a side girl, but it feels too much thought through to not be relevant.

I tend to believe that the simplest answer is more likely the most true. Coincidence may explain her friends encountering Nika, Sasha may look at him simply because she like what she sees.I am more interested in how Sasha is related to Nami and what is the deal with the earrings. I find more likely that Sasha has a connection with Nami, and to extension to Nika, than to Summer.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
After reading the last pages
ezgif-5-a92a52515a.gif
Nika's life is the Truman Show

I don't know man, he's something of an icon in the sigma community :Kappa:
View attachment 3951262
0c1c44db-0d1a-46e7-b979-da9729a3041f_text.gif
Very easy! Patreon has it´s eyes on him now and since Ocean fears being banned for good, he is kneeling for them! What Ocean does not understand is that bowing to them will not really help. He might not be banned, but his stories are toast! What now comes out as "WiaB" and "SG" will be very far from his vision and very much standard AVN fare with assinine aspects, the typical landlord/tennant/adopted/we only pluck flowers crap.
It is not as bad for "Summer´s gone", since the darker aspects were in background from the start, it was more a dating simulator from the get go.
But WiaB is destroyed, since in that game crime stories, mystery, dark secrets were far more prominent and the main pull factor.
This is a prime example why sites like Patreon are killing creativity and great stories and bringing out mediocre stuff more than anything else!
I understand that Patreon is breathing down his neck, but I don't understand why he doesn't fix the relationship between Nika, Nojiko and Nami so as to avoid problems. For now it just seems to tell us "There are no family relations wink wink"

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Look forward to seeing the opening of season 2. If they follow where they left off will Nami sneak into Nikas bed after their kiss. How will Mila sleep with Nika bra panties or topless. Nami and Mila sleeping together talking about boys and tits. Or the farfetched someone goes in Nikas room while he's sleeping but they don't realize he's not sleeping he's faking and watching them.
I don't know who will sneak into his bed, but judging by the preview from this log, in the morning the super-energetic Zara will wake him up at the crack of dawn and drag him off to training.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
That discord post is basically a confirmation of how cognitively impaired Ocean really is. Not too long ago, in a WiAB devlog, he stated that William and Leia were twins. And now he claims there are "no family relationships in the games"?!?!!?
Or...

Patreon is now reaching into F95 to look for incest mods and checking Discord servers promoting the same and punishing the devs if they find something that offends their puritanical sensibilities...

Given that Patreon already banned WIAB, Ocean's taking a hardline stance about incest on his Discord server (which is for Both WIAB and SG) to protect his Patreon income for SG should come as no surprise.

What Was fine with Patreon for years is no longer fine.

It's not cognitive impairment, it is trying to keep his AVNs alive in a Patreon restrictive environment.

Cheers!! :coffee:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I still think Zara looks much better this way

View attachment 3952518 XD
I know bro, right? Relaxed and playful Zara after the jacuzzi is the best Zara :KEK:
Damn man, almost every topic in this thread gives me a sense of deja vu.
Yeah, I absolutely love this scene when the MC and Nami are about to leave to Vici. Zara is sitting at the table, she is so relaxed after the jacuzzi (although we could say that she is also relaxed at the deeper level because the awkwardness of all this "meet the soon-to-be-stepsiblings" situation is faded away). So, instead of stress she is having a good time, and she is being in the playful mood and even feeling like a flirting a little with the MC. It's so cool that the Ocean is painted the whole picture of the characters feelings and their relations dynamic just with the couple of frames and a little dialogue, it's one of the reasons why SG is the best.

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
Pardon, but you still do not counter my argument that Patreon kills creativity and stories. Their "rules", which are enforced quite arbitrarly at times, force those on Patreon to alter their stories. It is not just AVNs, but e.g. crime stories as well. If you are writing a crime/police/detective story, it is clear by design that criminal activities play a role. Still Patreon will kick your ass if things on their forbidden list are in it. Which is a clear headdesk.
none of what you said is true. this part of rules on patreon is written quite clearly. I'm not sure if I can add links to the thread so I'll just copy what you find in guidelines under Violent and Graphic Works category

Prohibited works include, but are not limited to:

• Glorification of violence: Depictions, promotions, or celebrations of violent actions or actors. Examples include, but are not limited to praiseful or sadistic remarks about violent or disturbing works, encouraging others to engage or participate in violence, or showcasing footage of a violent or deadly attack.

• Human abuse: Works glorifying the infliction or aftermath of physical, emotional, psychological, or sexual harm on a person or group leading to suffering, pain, or death. Examples include, but are not limited to non-medical depictions of body parts or fluids, charred bodies, dismemberment, footage recorded during a violent or deadly attack, domestic or intimate partner violence, mass violence, or other physical abuse or torture.

• Animal abuse: Works glorifying the infliction or aftermath of physical, emotional, psychological or sexual harm on an animal or animals leading to suffering, pain, or death. Examples include, but are not limited to animal neglect, mistreatment, or cruelty, staged animal fights, the trafficking of livestock or animal parts, or depictions of animal slaughter outside traditional or standard practices (e.g. food preparation, lawful hunting, the practice of organized religion).

not everything is as gray as you think. it's always about context

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I don't know who will sneak into his bed, but judging by the preview from this log, in the morning the super-energetic Zara will wake him up at the crack of dawn and drag him off to training.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just hope they don't skip what happened that night. For Nika that night would have been good to see Nika in intimate situations with at least 2 of his LIs. We saw Bellas sleepover intimacy. Now show the others. Really hope Zara becomes like his best friend a breakaway from LIs.

kaxbag77

Feb 1, 2020
I just hope they don't skip what happened that night. For Nika that night would have been good to see Nika in intimate situations with at least 2 of his LIs. We saw Bellas sleepover intimacy. Now show the others. Really hope Zara becomes like his best friend a breakaway from LIs.
Wow, now this is the very first time i have actually played an adult game that has the best plot and story great graphics 10/10 i wish there were more stars to give this is no doubt the best adult gave ever, amazingly gorgeous charachters and out of this world story and plot :love: :love: :love: :love: :love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: 1367uty

kaxbag77

Feb 1, 2020
Wow, now this is the very first time i have actually played an adult game that has the best plot and story great graphics 10/10 i wish there were more stars to give this is no doubt the best adult gave ever, amazingly gorgeous charachters and out of this world story and plot :love: :love: :love: :love: :love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
i hope season 2 comeout soon, with lots more seasons planned thanks again for this great game

Reactions: 1367uty

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Well, we already have these, so the question is, how much sexy time can Nika fit into a weekend without any erection?

And do the LI's get jealous because damn if it doesn't look like he's playing the field.

(presumably Cheeto and Mila are different paths on the same night, depending on whether you let Mila sleep in the same room as you, and Zara is probably post morning training)

Cheeto_2.jpg Mila1.jpg Zara1.jpg

i hope season 2 comeout soon, with lots more seasons planned thanks again for this great game
The sull season won't be soon, but the 1st chaper will be the next release, when it's done. It'll have between 5000-8000 renders, so roughly half to 2/3rds of the size of Season 1, but that's between all the different paths. It's intended to be out by the end of the year-ish, but I wouldn't hold my breath - people will survive blue balls longer than going blue in the face :sneaky:

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Well, we already have these, so the question is, how much sexy time can Nika fit into a weekend without any erection?

And do the LI's get jealous because damn if it doesn't look like he's playing the field.

(presumably Cheeto and Mila are different paths on the same night, depending on whether you let Mila sleep in the same room as you, and Zara is probably post morning training)

View attachment 3953110 View attachment 3953111 View attachment 3953112
tenor.gif
XD

But the real question on the road to being a manwhore is how the hell do we get Nami and Bella to coexist?
sba586.jpg

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 3953175
XD

But the real question on the road to being a manwhore is how the hell do we get Nami and Bella to coexist?
View attachment 3953178
Ocean's already said the manwhore route will lock Nika out of a LI romance, think about the fact that Mila immediately knows you've kissed Bella, everyone knows about Robin in the bathroom the second it happens etc. There is no behind their backs, they have all hacked Nika's phone camera via aurora :sneaky:

4.30 star(s) 518 Votes