vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
We're speculating as to who Ayua's sisters or cousins are - Adri could be one, we only know that she's got a nickname from Robin, so she's well known by Robin and probably Sasha, so a good chance. Basically, Nick and Stefan are the only two actually confirmed fathers so far in the game, all the others are missing.
....they're all on the coveted "milk" run :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
read the rules again and slowly. you are not prohibited from creating such content but you cannot create it with glorification. it's all about context

if your story have MC who rapes a woman based on choices it's considered a glorification of such acts and it is prohibited

but as long as the rape in the story is depicted as a tragic event or a story that someone tells and is followed by a verbal condemnation of the act then it is not prohibited. you can't create it as kink or fetish

and when we move back to the rules we find the following

Permitted works include, but are not limited to:

• Fictional or dramatized works that do not glorify the violence and are accompanied by context
  • Documented or narrated storytelling such as True Crime podcasts, documentaries, or academic or historical research
  • Violence in an animated or simulated context (e.g. video games, comics, graphic novels in which the violence is not photorealistic)
  • Testimonials or storytelling from survivors or victims of violence
  • Violent or graphic imagery to raise awareness in a documentary or journalistic context (e.g. human rights abuses, armed conflicts, acts of terrorism)
so who the fuck is restricted?
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: Dream on, Chummer! As Penfold Mole so correctly said, it is about interpretation of these rules and Patreon has a wellknown history of being extremly arbitrary and repressive.

warheadd

Jan 28, 2021
Random discussion question, although we have a list of "confirmed" LI’s, who you guys think would make a good LI and could possibly fall in love of Nika so far?

If I had to pick one, I would say Kate although I feel like it would be as a result of going against Bella constantly and playing in a certain manner. Though, at most, I can see her having a few spicy scenes thats all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yossa999

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
Or...

Patreon is now reaching into F95 to look for incest mods and checking Discord servers promoting the same and punishing the devs if they find something that offends their puritanical sensibilities...

Given that Patreon already banned WIAB, Ocean's taking a hardline stance about incest on his Discord server (which is for Both WIAB and SG) to protect his Patreon income for SG should come as no surprise.

What Was fine with Patreon for years is no longer fine.

It's not cognitive impairment, it is trying to keep his AVNs alive in a Patreon restrictive environment.

Cheers!! :coffee:
they can't and they won't do that ! , that will make 'em liable to getting sue for harassment and bad faith,
'cause that is patreon purposely going out of their way looking to punish content creators , for activities outside the content creator control .

1717429911864.jpeg

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Random discussion question, although we have a list of "confirmed" LI’s, who you guys think would make a good LI and could possibly fall in love of Nika so far?

If I had to pick one, I would say Kate although I feel like it would be as a result of going against Bella constantly and playing in a certain manner. Though, at most, I can see her having a few spicy scenes thats all.
I doubt it, since the storylines of Vic, Mila and Zara have only just begun to slowly reach the romantic part. Sasha, Sonya, Amber, Nadia, Vanessa haven't even come close to that yet. I don't think Kate will pop up before they take their turn, and you yourself noticed, Kate's interest in the MC is most likely fake and an opportunity to hurt Bella, when the MC is not with Bella, Kate behaves much colder with him.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I doubt it, since the storylines of Vic, Mila and Zara have only just begun to slowly reach the romantic part. Sasha, Sonya, Amber, Nadia, Vanessa haven't even come close to that yet. I don't think Kate will pop up before they take their turn, and you yourself noticed, Kate's interest in the MC is most likely fake and an opportunity to hurt Bella, when the MC is not with Bella, Kate behaves much colder with him.
I agree, I feel like some characters like Kate will be attractive, but be on the manwhore path - getting lewds with them will sabotage genuine relationships, and there will be an ending without any romantic partner. The question is what will different LI's consider crossing the line? I think in a lot of ways, obscuring who are and aren't LI's from this point is a wise move, as you can screw relationships up by choosing the wrong people - I'd love the idea that Nika has to work hard to earn trust, and in the case that he's done something to lessen trust with an actual LI, it's be great to see if there are ways to rebuild. I'm not sure I've seen that sort of dynamic in many AVN's, most of the time if you miss the on-ramp to the highway, you're off the path for good.

What if the other's path involves doing as much of Claire's bingo list as possible? That's be an epic manoeuvre.

warheadd

Jan 28, 2021
I agree, I feel like some characters like Kate will be attractive, but be on the manwhore path - getting lewds with them will sabotage genuine relationships, and there will be an ending without any romantic partner. The question is what will different LI's consider crossing the line? I think in a lot of ways, obscuring who are and aren't LI's from this point is a wise move, as you can screw relationships up by choosing the wrong people - I'd love the idea that Nika has to work hard to earn trust, and in the case that he's done something to lessen trust with an actual LI, it's be great to see if there are ways to rebuild. I'm not sure I've seen that sort of dynamic in many AVN's, most of the time if you miss the on-ramp to the highway, you're off the path for good.

What if the other's path involves doing as much of Claire's bingo list as possible? That's be an epic manoeuvre.
I agree as well with some female characters being on an others pathway for the sake of sabotage, etc.

I was trying to ask if anyone has any characters they think could like Nika, even if they aren’t "confirmed" LI’s. But now that I think about it, we are too early in the game so I guess we will see how other characters will act towards Nika for now.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
I agree as well with some female characters being on an others pathway for the sake of sabotage, etc.

I was trying to ask if anyone has any characters they think could like Nika, even if they aren’t "confirmed" LI’s. But now that I think about it, we are too early in the game so I guess we will see how other characters will act towards Nika for now.
Ii is a bit early to do that. But speculation is one of few things to do between updates, I thing that there are some characters we can say will like Nika but are not LIs. I think that most of the book club milfs are a safe bet, not all of them but the one you get the number, Jenna, Charlie, of the younger ones there is Kelly and Adriana, the whole female first team still has to be introduced and maybe there is one LI there, Sasha redhead friend, the twins, goth girl, tattoed girl in the libary.

SG has a almost fantasy level numbers of characters, depending the story Ocean wants to tell, some of these more background characters can grow or not and be a obstacle in Nika's relationship with any give LI. Maybe Zara has a nemesis in the first team, or Jenna don't like Amber and tries to sabote hers relationship out of spite, maybe if you are in both Nami and Mila paths, Nami will try to fuck Mila. But all this depends on what story Ocean wants to tell.

warheadd

Jan 28, 2021
Ii is a bit early to do that. But speculation is one of few things to do between updates, I thing that there are some characters we can say will like Nika but are not LIs. I think that most of the book club milfs are a safe bet, not all of them but the one you get the number, Jenna, Charlie, of the younger ones there is Kelly and Adriana, the whole female first team still has to be introduced and maybe there is one LI there, Sasha redhead friend, the twins, goth girl, tattoed girl in the libary.

SG has a almost fantasy level numbers of characters, depending the story Ocean wants to tell, some of these more background characters can grow or not and be a obstacle in Nika's relationship with any give LI. Maybe Zara has a nemesis in the first team, or Jenna don't like Amber and tries to sabote hers relationship out of spite, maybe if you are in both Nami and Mila paths, Nami will try to fuck Mila. But all this depends on what story Ocean wants to tell.
Definitely agree with your reasoning. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that these speculations will be answered anytime soon in regards to how the female characters can interact with each other and Nika in different paths and such. Though, it’s Nika’s fault for all these girls being interested in him. He had to be nerfed down there for a bit to make it fair XD

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
The question is what will different LI's consider crossing the line?
I think this is really a good question. We see that Milla has no problems with kissing MC even knowing that he is with Bella, but refuses to go out with him if he has a date with Vic, Vic has no issue in going out with Mc behind Milla's back, Nami has to suffer in silence but also is not shy of abusing of her position to try to seduce Nika, Bella so far is the most open but aside from snarks comments is not bothered by you kissing Milla, Nia aks about your situation with Bella and I think she does not goes as hard if you said you are a thing. I think that will be fun how long you will be able to play the filed without consequences, and how much each LI will be willing to tolerate. Some as Nami and Vic might be more willing to overlook MCs fooling around and/or cheating and sharing while others as Zara and Sasha might be one strike out. I am curious to see how the LI relationship with one another works as almost everyone knows each other and you can't really hide one relationship from another

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
they can't and they won't do that ! , that will make 'em liable to getting sue for harassment and bad faith,
'cause that is patreon purposely going out of their way looking to punish content creators , for activities outside the content creator control .

View attachment 3955268
I get that you don't like the reality of the situation - neither do most of us re: Patreon's attacks on dev creativity.

The reality is what I've stated in the post you replied to and the one before where I gave very specific examples.

You disagree with me - now tell me how that changes Anything for the impacted devs.

'they can't and they won't do that !'

Says you...

Show me Anything in the public record where Patreon has apologized for banning devs or putting them under review for content beyond their Patreon pages.

Try throwing memes at Patreon and let us know how that changes their practices... ;)

warheadd

Jan 28, 2021

Maybe a better question is instead a dream scenario. Who would you want to be able to romance in game and how would you want to be able to do so? But even the choices are kind of bare bones given the current state of the game and what we know of the other characters right now.

Reactions: LHDLLB

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
Maybe a better question is instead a dream scenario. Who would you want to be able to romance in game and how would you want to be able to do so? But even the choices are kind of bare bones given the current state of the game and what we know of the other characters right now.
Not at all, there are plenty of characters that people wants as LI, Nojiko, Maja, Ayua, Sasha redhead friend. And others that nobody but Ocean wants as Mrs Marla.

Personally I would find interesting if you could romance the cop sister, forgot her name, Melanie I think. The one who tried to drown Vic. There is some interested way that it could go, but would not migth a "evil" run where you team up with her and everybode is pissed at you because of it

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
I think this is really a good question. We see that Milla has no problems with kissing MC even knowing that he is with Bella, but refuses to go out with him if he has a date with Vic, Vic has no issue in going out with Mc behind Milla's back, Nami has to suffer in silence but also is not shy of abusing of her position to try to seduce Nika, Bella so far is the most open but aside from snarks comments is not bothered by you kissing Milla, Nia aks about your situation with Bella and I think she does not goes as hard if you said you are a thing. I think that will be fun how long you will be able to play the filed without consequences, and how much each LI will be willing to tolerate. Some as Nami and Vic might be more willing to overlook MCs fooling around and/or cheating and sharing while others as Zara and Sasha might be one strike out. I am curious to see how the LI relationship with one another works as almost everyone knows each other and you can't really hide one relationship from another
We all know who the real problem is

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
I get that you don't like the reality of the situation - neither do most of us re: Patreon's attacks on dev creativity.

The reality is what I've stated in the post you replied to and the one before where I gave very specific examples.

You disagree with me - now tell me how that changes Anything for the impacted devs.

'they can't and they won't do that !'

Says you...

Show me Anything in the public record where Patreon has apologized for banning devs or putting them under review for content beyond their Patreon pages.

Try throwing memes at Patreon and let us know how that changes their practices... ;)

200ww.gif
1717429911864.jpeg

4.30 star(s) 518 Votes