Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Mila’s bonkers look ridiculous in some of the outfits. Also, considering how much Ocean hates coding, this phase may take more than we think which in case will postpone the release even further.
I think this suit would make her look much better than she looks on the preview images:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Has Ocean been abusing her with the sculpting tool again? God damn, leave the sculpting to the sculptors who have learned sculpting in an art school and know what they're doing :FacePalm:

Last edited:

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Zara getting a big presence in season 2, chapter 1 is cool since she is a top 5 girl for me in this VN.

That being said I think the dynamic clothing will be stupid, lets say he has 5000 renders, maybe like 200-300 will just be same image different outfit(like mila) so it may say 5000 renders, but with all the dynamic outfits it will feel like maybe 1500-2000 if he has multiple characters with the outfit system in that episode. I think the dynamic outfits are a bad choice and he should not do it.

Reactions: Sin_Mechero

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
Zara getting a big presence in season 2, chapter 1 is cool since she is a top 5 girl for me in this VN.

That being said I think the dynamic clothing will be stupid, lets say he has 5000 renders, maybe like 200-300 will just be same image different outfit(like mila) so it may say 5000 renders, but with all the dynamic outfits it will feel like maybe 1500-2000 if he has multiple characters with the outfit system in that episode. I think the dynamic outfits are a bad choice and he should not do it.
I understand where you are coming from, personally I like as it gives characters more depth, and you see the results of your choices in a more material way. I don't think this types of dynamics are gonna be common, but in specifics situations I think it can add value to the story. Now if ever single LI has two scenes that only change is that she show more cleavage, I agree with you, this just was not the impression that I had from the devlog

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I never asked but this seems as good a time as any: what´s the usual update time?
Typically once a year we get candy, but we all want the sugar hit sooner :HideThePain: If Ocean is 50% done with the renders and he started making good inroads in May, 4 more months of renders, and depends on the post work, scripting etc. In theory he could be getting into that once he's got enough scenes rendered, some of the coding he could be doing while waiting for renders (such as the phone, which it sounds like he still hasn't solved the way he wants).

who the fuck is Elsa, and why would Beanpole lose to her? :cry:
Beanpole loses because currently she's a sidekick of Bella, or a comic relief character. Elsa doesn't have much screen time, but she's the only LI other than Nami and Nia with first hand experience of Nika's past - she lived through Summer's disappearance as well.

I understand where you are coming from, personally I like as it gives characters more depth, and you see the results of your choices in a more material way. I don't think this types of dynamics are gonna be common, but in specifics situations I think it can add value to the story. Now if ever single LI has two scenes that only change is that she show more cleavage, I agree with you, this just was not the impression that I had from the devlog
I like the idea that the way a character dresses is dependant on how you speak and interact with them, so many games have the 'oh which bikini do you like?' moment and I personally hate that. But the character responding to your actions and dressing appropriately give you an idea of where they're at.

Having said that, multiple paths and an extremely large update are already enough work, this is solving a problem that didn't exist. Hopefully Ocean starts small with it - what happens with renders where two characters have different outfits? Does Ocean do four renders of each scene they're in? What about 3 characters? I think this is something that should be an engine issue rather than a render issue, otherwise we'll hit the continuity errors when they're at college and suddenly everyone's at the base clothing again because 10 characters have a lot of combinations.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
I like the idea that the way a character dresses is dependant on how you speak and interact with them, so many games have the 'oh which bikini do you like?' moment and I personally hate that. But the character responding to your actions and dressing appropriately give you an idea of where they're at.

Having said that, multiple paths and an extremely large update are already enough work, this is solving a problem that didn't exist. Hopefully Ocean starts small with it - what happens with renders where two characters have different outfits? Does Ocean do four renders of each scene they're in? What about 3 characters? I think this is something that should be an engine issue rather than a render issue, otherwise we'll hit the continuity errors when they're at college and suddenly everyone's at the base clothing again because 10 characters have a lot of combinations.
Yeah. Specially for Mila, her mothers is/was a whore, she has problems with it and you can encourage her to become a camgirl, there is the photos that she asks you what you prefer, there is her competition with Bella. A different outfit can transmit much about her character and state of mind, and show that Nika influences the LIs as much as them influences him, I really like the idea.

Now I don't think this is really feasible, and really hope that Ocean is not that detached from reality, but from some short encounters between a LI and the MC, I think it add value to the story. I agree that it is adding work and is something that nobody asked for, but I do like the idea.

Holyx9

Sep 2, 2023
Does anyone has estimation of when season 2 chapter 1 will release based on Ocean past release history? Is a late October or mid November a realistic release window?

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
who the fuck is Elsa, and why would Beanpole lose to her? :cry:
In early August, the Ocean held a vote among the patrons of "Who wear it better"
Elsa and Eva competed
The winner received a treat
Elsa won

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
In early August, the Ocean held a vote among the patrons of "Who wear it better"
Elsa and Eva competed
The winner received a treat
Elsa won
That's what I call an excellent explanation!

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
Might be a little too snug in some places. Best to go with the size above just to be safe.

If it doesn't fit 5 Eva's in it, it's prob not gonna fit Mila :LOL:
Ocean is at it again , you can clearly see that he made Mila boobs bigger again .
maybe Mila's boobs are a visual representation of how much the milking has been growing .
milking.gif

i wish he dedicated more time to tight up the story (because we know how easy is for Ocean to stumble on flat surfaces )
so we don't need to put our Sherlock Holmes hats and try to put a somewhat comprehensible story from Oceans writings.

and...................... for mister Mole ! :p
i-pity-the-fool.jpg

4.30 star(s) 518 Votes