BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Sorry but i've seen people doing this in less than 2~3 years in my country...Lambos, mansions, private jets....imagine then 10 years doing the same thing, without being arrested or having all the stuff seized.
Well, in my country, after recovering from a mental illness most people aren't sharp enough to hustle that fast. She would have been drugged with antidepressants, monitored to get her weight under control. Once she's over that, she could start. If you've seen it happen so fast, I can't say it doesn't, but the public usually sees the tip of the iceberg, years of preparation creating the infrastructure. Leia didn't have anything she could really use to start unless it was Uncle Joe's gang, but it seems like they've been roped in by her after, she's kinda taking them over while he's in prison.

Illegitimate businesses can go faster than legal ones, but the nightclub is legitimate, otherwise the police could shut it down.

But you're right, things could happen fast, it's not impossible, just unlikely considering her mental state and health. Such things take a lot to turn around. The thing I'm starting to wonder is where Leia got the capital to start up, did she start the criminal side first, and then find a business to take over? Did she work and rise through the ranks, blackmail the owner into giving her control? Or did she get Helen involved as a financial support? Helen's dislike of guns, and her and Scarlet hiding what Leia's doing, while Scarlet is married to a gang member.... it makes me wonder.

Every person has their own opinion and tastes about it, but its like you said, this game has different body types and for many tastes, seems like ppl are nitpicking a lot with it. And since the game was reworked its normal things to change, look at Miru...100% other person, dont see the problem on Leia having bigger tits or bigger areolas, i think it add "realism" and more diversity on body types. Dana had a totally different body type too, iirc she was slim and now she is quite bigger. MC totally different too... i dont understand why ppl are so fixated on Leia.
It's not that large is a problem, but that Ocean has inflated her body over the course of the game (just considering the remake). Both she and Helen had great figures in Ch6 of old WiaB, then in current Ch1 Leia was fine, bigger, but fine. Then Ch2 Leia happened, and it's like watching her character get bimbofied. Same with Helen.

Here's Ch1 Helen, believable, still curvy. Shape of her breasts is a little unnatural, deformed by the clothing I guess? But the clothing is loose:
H1.jpg
H2.jpg
Here's Ch2, a couple of days later, Helen hit the donuts HARD:
H3.jpg
Check out those thighs, they are wider than her head. Her buttocks are bigger than her head. Her breasts, you get the idea. There is no believable proportion here. Her head should be chubby like the rest of her for this to be believable:
H4.jpg
Again, compare her thighs to her head. That is messed up. I'm not body shaming, this is just not proportional - her head is too small for her body and frame, her thighs make WIlliam look like a stick rather than a condom filled with walnuts, and that's saying something:
H5.jpg

This is all in the current WiaB. People DON'T retain that much fluid in two days, or put on that many kilos straight to fat. If she ate that many donuts, it'd look like she she had a bun in the oven, a food baby from the donuts. It wouldn't have reached her thighs already.

On to Leia, current WiaB Ch1, compared to old WiaB Ch6. Pretty comparable, clearly better renders in the newer WiaB, but basically the same model. When William hugs her, her boobs are not so intrusive:
L1.jpg L2.jpg L3.jpg
L7.jpg L8.jpg
A couple of days later, Leia too starts retaining water or the donuts turn straight to 'connective tissue'. She's not as bad as Helen's change, but even still, it's a different body frame a day later in the game time.
L4.jpg L5.jpg
And now ch3, bigger again from ch2:
L6.jpg
So it's not the problem of "I don't like big" but "I like consistent". people don't change this much in a day. Katie and Miru stay almost the same. Mon and Kata stay the same.

Because this is SG MT, let's look at Mila, here's the oldest render left in SG S1. She's big, but her head is not a dot on top of a mountain of connective tissue.
M1.jpg
Here she is in the reworked scene just before, same day prior to the basketball.
M6.jpg
Then the earlier rework of 1 when she was even more on the donuts, a few days earlier in the game. So she starts large, and shrinks in ch4 after chaging shape several times.
M2.jpg
Here she is in ch2. Black is slimming... but even still, better than Ch1. Ocean even admitted there were problems and showed the 5 different Mila models as a comparison, he just never fully fixed her to be one model. Wish I could find that test render right now.
M3.jpg
From behind, Mila looks reasonably proportional.
M4.jpg
but from the front, those things don't match the rest of her frame. Also, notice here the effect of clothing layers. Ocean has floated the clothing off her body, making her look larger. I wonder how many of the renders are effected by the thickness of the clothing material, which here the white layer is anot an inch thick almost. Then they're the layer under the white.
M5.jpg

So in conclusion, it's not the size, that's merely preference. I can dislike overly large body types, and that's fine, there can be variety. The problem is all these characters keep shifting size between renders, even on the same day in the game. Vast differences. That's why people are annoyed. Not because of just taste, but the continuity is seriously messed up on these three. Vic also has some issues, Compare hoodie walking Vic to ch$.5 topless Vic, and compare sexy Vic can walk again treats. Ocean's treats of Vic are very lovely. Her boobs in Ch4.5 look to be made of porcelain, and look like they would hurt people rather than comfort them.

For example, I don't complain about NIa, because she's stayed the same. I don't complain about Dana, because Ocean has explained her figure is part of the story, and he wanted to try something there. At least in SG S1 Mila is mostly the same model other than Ch4, and most of the continuity issues are clothing. affecting her size.

That is something that I don't understand. If Maja will not pursue MC because of Vic - with I completely understand - why would she fuck him ? Imagine the conversation, "Vic I know you really like Nika, that is why I will only fuck him but will never date". It is still betraying Vic and being selfish, in my mind is even worse because she will have no intentions of have something with him so she just fucked her sister crush because she wanted to.

Still holding hope for Ayua ? Can't really blame you. I still believe that Ocean is only teasing with Ayua and Noji but I will be damned if I would not like it to.

I understand most of the complains, and sometimes Ocean really fucks up - Milla - just the aureolas one that I really can't understand. Leia is quite a popular LI, so is natural that people talk about her, good and bad.

I don't think so. Milla has better chances as her mother really is a whore. Nancy seems to also come from wealth family, with does not invalidates the ideas that her mother could have worked for Leia, but is less likely in my mind. I really think that some of Leia's work will have a story role, I am betting on the asian one but we will have to wait and sse
The Maja thing might be her getting all teasing with him trying to get a reaction as she's an assistant coach, and she goes too far in the heat of the moment, then she suffers intense guilt from it, and pushes hima way. Totally believable. Also, lewd doesn't = actual sex. There are so many things she might do. Nika might even initiate it. We won't know until we get to that part of the story, if it happens. So far we've been promised a 'scene' with Maja, which implies some solo Maja event, rather than just screen time with her hanging around Vic, so I don't know. Probably a locker room thing.

Ayua, I'm much more keen on than Noji. We'll see, fingers crossed.

Yeah, I'm wondering how many members of the book club used to work for Leia, like Jenna would be a candidate given her thief nature. I do think there will be shenanigans involving those work girls, they all aim to be gold diggers in a way.

Last edited:

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
That is something that I don't understand. If Maja will not pursue MC because of Vic - with I completely understand - why would she fuck him ? Imagine the conversation, "Vic I know you really like Nika, that is why I will only fuck him but will never date". It is still betraying Vic and being selfish, in my mind is even worse because she will have no intentions of have something with him so she just fucked her sister crush because she wanted to.

Still holding hope for Ayua ? Can't really blame you. I still believe that Ocean is only teasing with Ayua and Noji but I will be damned if I would not like it to.

I understand most of the complains, and sometimes Ocean really fucks up - Milla - just the aureolas one that I really can't understand. Leia is quite a popular LI, so is natural that people talk about her, good and bad.

I don't think so. Milla has better chances as her mother really is a whore. Nancy seems to also come from wealth family, with does not invalidates the ideas that her mother could have worked for Leia, but is less likely in my mind. I really think that some of Leia's work will have a story role, I am betting on the asian one but we will have to wait and sse
nah, you can't blame her.after her "toys" were uncovered and she saw is recently pumped up nipple she heard this song play in her head... 1_L6su9QjK7pMb9kSHGD5P3A.gif ludacris-whats-your-fantasy.gif quote-whips-and-chains-handcuffs-smack-a-little-body-up-with-my-belt-scream-help-play-my-game-...jpg
;):p

Reactions: LHDLLB

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
Well, in my country, after recovering from a mental illness most people aren't sharp enough to hustle that fast. She would have been drugged with antidepressants, monitored to get her weight under control. Once she's over that, she could start. If you've seen it happen so fast, I can't say it doesn't, but the public usually sees the tip of the iceberg, years of preparation creating the infrastructure. Leia didn't have anything she could really use to start unless it was Uncle Joe's gang, but it seems like they've been roped in by her after, she's kinda taking them over while he's in prison.

Illegitimate businesses can go faster than legal ones, but the nightclub is legitimate, otherwise the police could shut it down.

But you're right, things could happen fast, it's not impossible, just unlikely considering her mental state and health. Such things take a lot to turn around. The thing I'm starting to wonder is where Leia got the capital to start up, did she start the criminal side first, and then find a business to take over? Did she work and rise through the ranks, blackmail the owner into giving her control? Or did she get Helen involved as a financial support? Helen's dislike of guns, and her and Scarlet hiding what Leia's doing, while Scarlet is married to a gang member.... it makes me wonder.

It's not that large is a problem, but that Ocean has inflated her body over the course of the game (just considering the remake). Both she and Helen had great figures in Ch6 of old WiaB, then in current Ch1 Leia was fine, bigger, but fine. Then Ch2 Leia happened, and it's like watching her character get bimbofied. Same with Helen.

Here's Ch1 Helen, believable, still curvy. Shape of her breasts is a little unnatural, deformed by the clothing I guess? But the clothing is loose:
View attachment 3945766
View attachment 3945767
Here's Ch2, a couple of days later, Helen hit the donuts HARD:
View attachment 3945768
Check out those thighs, they are wider than her head. Her buttocks are bigger than her head. Her breasts, you get the idea. There is no believable proportion here. Her head should be chubby like the rest of her for this to be believable:
View attachment 3945769
Again, compare her thighs to her head. That is messed up. I'm not body shaming, this is just not proportional - her head is too small for her body and frame, her thighs make WIlliam look like a stick rather than a condom filled with walnuts, and that's saying something:
View attachment 3945770

This is all in the current WiaB. People DON'T retain that much fluid in two days, or put on that many kilos straight to fat. If she ate that many donuts, it'd look like she she had a bun in the oven, a food baby from the donuts. It wouldn't have reached her thighs already.

On to Leia, current WiaB Ch1, compared to old WiaB Ch6. Pretty comparable, clearly better renders in the newer WiaB, but basically the same model. When William hugs her, her boobs are not so intrusive:
View attachment 3945771 View attachment 3945772 View attachment 3945773
View attachment 3945782 View attachment 3945783
A couple of days later, Leia too starts retaining water or the donuts turn straight to 'connective tissue'. She's not as bad as Helen's change, but even still, it's a different body frame a day later in the game time.
View attachment 3945781 View attachment 3945774
And now ch3, bigger again from ch2:
View attachment 3945775
So it's not the problem of "I don't like big" but "I like consistent". people don't change this much in a day. Katie and Miru stay almost the same. Mon and Kata stay the same.

Because this is SG MT, let's look at Mila, here's the oldest render left in SG S1. She's big, but her head is not a dot on top of a mountain of connective tissue.
View attachment 3945827
Here she is in the reworked scene just before, same day prior to the basketball.
View attachment 3945833
Then the earlier rework of 1 when she was even more on the donuts, a few days earlier in the game. So she starts large, and shrinks in ch4 after chaging shape several times.
View attachment 3945828
Here she is in ch2. Black is slimming... but even still, better than Ch1. Ocean even admitted there were problems and showed the 5 different Mila models as a comparison, he just never fully fixed her to be one model. Wish I could find that test render right now.
View attachment 3945829
From behind, Mila looks reasonably proportional.
View attachment 3945830
but from the front, those things don't match the rest of her frame. Also, notice here the effect of clothing layers. Ocean has floated the clothing off her body, making her look larger. I wonder how many of the renders are effected by the thickness of the clothing material, which here the white layer is anot an inch thick almost. Then they're the layer under the white.
View attachment 3945831

So in conclusion, it's not the size, that's merely preference. I can dislike overly large body types, and that's fine, there can be variety. The problem is all these characters keep shifting size between renders, even on the same day in the game. Vast differences. That's why people are annoyed. Not because of just taste, but the continuity is seriously messed up on these three. Vic also has some issues, Compare hoodie walking Vic to ch$.5 topless Vic, and compare sexy Vic can walk again treats. Ocean's treats of Vic are very lovely. Her boobs in Ch4.5 look to be made of porcelain, and look like they would hurt people rather than comfort them.

For exampl, I don't complain about NIa, because she's stayed the same. I don't complain about Dana, because Ocean has explained her figure is part of the story, and he wanted to try something there. At least in SG S1 Mila is mostly the same model other than Ch4, and most of the continuity issues are clothing. affecting her size.
body consistancy is an issue in this game for sure. although I like most of Mila's models...but it should be one model :LOL:.

I'm praying he doesn't go like later chapters of a certain basketball AVN......which I like,but not the damned morphed models lol.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019

For example, I don't complain about NIa, because she's stayed the same. I don't complain about Dana, because Ocean has explained her figure is part of the story, and he wanted to try something there. At least in SG S1 Mila is mostly the same model other than Ch4, and most of the continuity issues are clothing. affecting her size.

The Maja thing might be her getting all teasing with him trying to get a reaction as she's an assistant coach, and she goes too far in the heat of the moment, then she suffers intense guilt from it, and pushes hima way. Totally believable. Also, lewd doesn't = actual sex. There are so many things she might do. Nika might even initiate it. We won't know until we get to that part of the story, if it happens. So far we've been promised a 'scene' with Maja, which implies some solo Maja event, rather than just screen time with her hanging around Vic, so I don't know. Probably a locker room thing.

Ayua, I'm much more keen on than Noji. We'll see, fingers crossed.

Yeah, I'm wondering how many members of the book club used to work for Leia, like Jenna would be a candidate given her thief nature. I do think there will be shenanigans involving those work girls, they all aim to be gold diggers in a way.
Now I am glad that I don't spend much time seen the pictures. I hardly notice the difference in model but when is side to side it is odd. I can see why it bothers people but luckily (?) I don't notice this things. Just wanna say that this is the same universe where Nika got jacked in two days of gym, at this point we have to consider that people in Wollust have a fast metabolism and body transformation can happen over night.

Just a quick comment on Leia businesses, I agree with your take and I feel that Leia rising has to have a explanation. But I think this may be a plot point, there is plenty about the Zanes that needs clarification and how Leia got to be some mob boss in a few years in one of them, but his is not WiaB thread.

Maja finally. Yeah, I can see it happen but... seems cheap and unfair to the character, to just have a lewd. I would love to have Maja as a LI/lewdable but I would hate to see her character sacrificed for that. I also don't buy much of her reasoning Vic is down to share with everyone but Maja is the one who will hurt her ? Just make as she is uninterested, God knows that she already has enough on her plate and a limp dick emo would add nothing to her. I trust Ocean, but I can't say that I get it.

I like both, but if I have to choose would probably be Nojiko. Firguer crossed.

Yeah, book club is a nice bet. I can see Jenna. But I am more interested in how it will play out in WiaB, William folling around while in Leia's path... I feel that one of the girls betraying Leia is a given.

nah, you can't blame her.after her "toys" were uncovered and she saw is recently pumped up nipple she heard this song play in her head... View attachment 3945851 View attachment 3945852 View attachment 3945853
;):p
Now imagine her frustration when she is all freasky and Nika has a negative boner.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Now I am glad that I don't spend much time seen the pictures. I hardly notice the difference in model but when is side to side it is odd. I can see why it bothers people but luckily (?) I don't notice this things. Just wanna say that this is the same universe where Nika got jacked in two days of gym, at this point we have to consider that people in Wollust have a fast metabolism and body transformation can happen over night.

Just a quick comment on Leia businesses, I agree with your take and I feel that Leia rising has to have a explanation. But I think this may be a plot point, there is plenty about the Zanes that needs clarification and how Leia got to be some mob boss in a few years in one of them, but his is not WiaB thread.

Maja finally. Yeah, I can see it happen but... seems cheap and unfair to the character, to just have a lewd. I would love to have Maja as a LI/lewdable but I would hate to see her character sacrificed for that. I also don't buy much of her reasoning Vic is down to share with everyone but Maja is the one who will hurt her ? Just make as she is uninterested, God knows that she already has enough on her plate and a limp dick emo would add nothing to her. I trust Ocean, but I can't say that I get it.

I like both, but if I have to choose would probably be Nojiko. Firguer crossed.

Yeah, book club is a nice bet. I can see Jenna. But I am more interested in how it will play out in WiaB, William folling around while in Leia's path... I feel that one of the girls betraying Leia is a given.

Now imagine her frustration when she is all freasky and Nika has a negative boner.
I guess the difference is, there is no plot reason that Mila starts the day large, is small for the gym class and then the queen of connective tissue at the movie night all in the same day. If Nika lost his gains because he skipped one training, that'd be consistent, but he keeps the gains. Like I said about Dana - her losing weight is a story element Ocean wanted to try. It gives William a chance to physically work with Dana, plenty of opportunities for ....WiaB stuff. But that's not what's going on here - Mila's been training longer than Nika, she's just randomly changing. Having said that, Her model is pretty much set now, and I guess we'll only ever see the ch5/ch2 rework Mila from this point. Ch1 Mila will go play with wherever old WiaB Miru and Willi went. :coffee::sneaky:

Given Maja is into bondage, not sure a limp dick is an insurmountable problem to her. Nika might get some special training. :KEK:

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
I guess the difference is, there is no plot reason that Mila starts the day large, is small for the gym class and then the queen of connective tissue at the movie night all in the same day. If Nika lost his gains because he skipped one training, that'd be consistent, but he keeps the gains. Like I said about Dana - her losing weight is a story element Ocean wanted to try. It gives William a chance to physically work with Dana, plenty of opportunities for ....WiaB stuff. But that's not what's going on here - Mila's been training longer than Nika, she's just randomly changing. Having said that, Her model is pretty much set now, and I guess we'll only ever see the ch5/ch2 rework Mila from this point. Ch1 Mila will go play with wherever old WiaB Miru and Willi went. :coffee::sneaky:

Given Maja is into bondage, not sure a limp dick is an insurmountable problem to her. Nika might get some special training. :KEK:
well if you go by the uncut one,she'll do insertion.....on him
:KEK:
if she finds out any of her other toys were used on him. The first time I heard fear from Nika lol

• Haha
Reactions: BobTheDuck

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
Hey everyone! Completely new to this game! I haven't even downloaded it!
I can see a 'milf' tag there in the game, would someone be willing to share that render of that milf just to taste the starter about what I am getting into?:sneaky: (Please no spoilers!)

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Hey everyone! Completely new to this game! I haven't even downloaded it!
I can see a 'milf' tag there in the game, would someone be willing to share that render of that milf just to taste the starter about what I am getting into?:sneaky: (Please no spoilers!)
If you download season 1, there are non canon renders in the wallpaper folders. You have to look for the folder called "The Book Club Wallpapers" That'll give you some of the milfs in the game.

Fair warning - there are currently no real lewds with any milf (or with anyone). So don't expect anything lewd in season 1. It's setting up the story, season 2 will start adding the lewd content.

Here are the two most important ones in my opinion.

Amber_3.jpg
Katie_1.jpg

While I was looking in the folder, I came across this one below (this is for the older fans). The name on the render is Lavorne, I wonder if that means Ocean's done a typo and she's the cop involved with the incident???????? Yes exclaimation marks, to avoid being spoilery seeing I'm answering someone who hasn't played.

Lavorne_2.jpg

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Vic is down to share with everyone but Maja is the one who will hurt her ?
I think it can be explained by what Vic says "I'm cute and people think I only do cute things". And it is also applicable to Maja who sees her sister as super sweet without any perversion

Changing the subject I came across a post on reddit (I know, I'm slightly disgusted by myself) I found an interesting suggestion that Nami dresses in Katie's designs
1684541380785.png sba518.jpg Katie_2.png
In the gym Nami wears the sports "shirt" designed by Katie and the same pendant that she wears at the book club

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I think it can be explained by what Vic says "I'm cute and people think I only do cute things". And it is also applicable to Maja who sees her sister as super sweet without any perversion

Changing the subject I came across a post on reddit (I know, I'm slightly disgusted by myself) I found an interesting suggestion that Nami dresses in Katie's designs
View attachment 3946138 View attachment 3946139 View attachment 3946141
In the gym Nami wears the sports "shirt" designed by Katie and the same pendant that she wears at the book club
Keep in mind Katie was aiming to release a fashion collection in WiaB, that's what she wants from Leia. Chances are it's successful, and Katie has her own fund for her fancy sports car, not just being the designer for ZPR's sportswear. I'm sure shes done more clothes in the 20 odd years since she designed that outfit in WiaB.

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
Keep in mind Katie was aiming to release a fashion collection in WiaB, that's what she wants from Leia. Chances are it's successful, and Katie has her own fund for her fancy sports car, not just being the designer for ZPR's sportswear. I'm sure shes done more clothes in the 20 odd years since she designed that outfit in WiaB.
Katie's goal is not to launch a clothing line. And she doesn't need Leah's money to do that. Katie's goal is Leah. After Mira told me that Leah had Katie on her hook, I believed but couldn't understand Willie's answer that Katie was Zane and could manipulate. And when I realized what Katie did, I admired Ocean.
So. Katie doesn't need Leah's money. She needs to be around Leah, but in a way that Leah wouldn't guess why. She made Leah believe that she could be manipulated. That way, she could be around Leah and keep an eye on her without raising suspicion.

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
guys is this possible to have update this year or not???
Depend. One of the last devlog, he says he already was at 50%. Before, he was taking too long because he was doing remaster of previous chapters as well as new one. Now that the remaster and the steam release are behind him, we'll see if that excuse was sound, or if it was bullshit.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024

You're talking about the long haired Asian that seemed to know how to react around Leia and said she has never seen Leia react like that before. Funny My original theory was that was a younger Nojiko, then I dismissed it. It would have explained her and Katies reaction to each other.

Reactions: LHDLLB

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Katie's goal is not to launch a clothing line. And she doesn't need Leah's money to do that. Katie's goal is Leah. After Mira told me that Leah had Katie on her hook, I believed but couldn't understand Willie's answer that Katie was Zane and could manipulate. And when I realized what Katie did, I admired Ocean.
So. Katie doesn't need Leah's money. She needs to be around Leah, but in a way that Leah wouldn't guess why. She made Leah believe that she could be manipulated. That way, she could be around Leah and keep an eye on her without raising suspicion.
I'm not going to argue about Katie's goals; you already know I don't believe your idea that there is a secret order of hidden agent nuns who wear crosses trying to control all the breeding in Wollust, or even Nika and Willi's breeding habits. I won't say you're wrong, I just don't believe it. Now that Katie is the only real Zane, my guess is that Leia hasn't borrowed money from Helen, if anything she's connected with Joe for finance...

Anyway, my point was, Katie was studying making clothes, and we saw she had made clothes, a set of sportswear and lingerie. 20 years later, she is designing sports outfits for ZPR. My guess is that she hasn't spent the 20 years without making a couple of pieces of clothing to sell. But that's just my assumption, because who knows? It's all guesswork, which is fun in it's own way.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
e98.gif
Anyway, my point was, Katie was studying making clothes, and we saw she had made clothes, a set of sportswear and lingerie. 20 years later, she is designing sports outfits for ZPR. My guess is that she hasn't spent the 20 years without making a couple of pieces of clothing to sell. But that's just my assumption, because who knows? It's all guesswork, which is fun in it's own way.
Maybe that is the most popular piece of hers that is regularly put back into production with new variations

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
bro I think you are in wrong thread

fastgamer1

Apr 9, 2021
6year for show boobs on folder next 6year for show boobs on game next 6year show as and next 6year for rub with clothes next 6 year for rub without clothes next 6 year for hand job next 6year for foot job next 6year for boob job next 6 year for blow job next 6year for... oh we are dead? if game maker chooses her successor, then next generation Follow the path and they are saved

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Depend. One of the last devlog, he says he already was at 50%. Before, he was taking too long because he was doing remaster of previous chapters as well as new one. Now that the remaster and the steam release are behind him, we'll see if that excuse was sound, or if it was bullshit.
We still have 4+ months left in 2024.

If something major was going to impact Ocean's ability to provide a multi-day update (the current plan), then I believe that he would provide at least the update covering Sunday.

He has a tendency to underestimate his render count (which - may or not be the case with the current estimate of 5,000 - 8,000 renders) but I just don't see him intentionally missing a story update this year.

I say intentionally since no one knows what happens if the geopolitics East of Germany will change dramatically and negatively impact parts or most of Europe, for example - RL possibilities versus a dev milking supporters.

Cheers!! :coffee:

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
View attachment 3946024
View attachment 3946025

While I was looking in the folder, I came across this one below (this is for the older fans). The name on the render is Lavorne, I wonder if that means Ocean's done a typo and she's the cop involved with the incident???????? Yes exclaimation marks, to avoid being spoilery seeing I'm answering someone who hasn't played.

View attachment 3946026
Would not Nika or Nami recognise her ? and what a officer would be making in a club for rich, horny woman ? Speaking of officers, do we know Monica surname ? it is possible that she is the cop in SG ?

4.30 star(s) 518 Votes