Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
I want my Noji-massage :(
f7f2eea4-8c89-43d5-ba19-43da8934b0b4_text.gif
Ocean is being cruel with the Nojiko teasing. I am starting to believe it, and I know I should not.
tenor.gif
Well taking into account the fact that nika is surrounded by models I can only say one thing: I don't have erections, and I must fuck. :Kappa:
View attachment 4052250
If only there was some kind of stimulus XD
sa194.jpg
All work and no fuck makes Ayua a dull girl

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I agree, The second one on the left is nami, you can almost recognize her with her height and crop top. And the one on the far right must be Robin and her “sophisticated” haircut. she wear something similar in the other pix from the devlog (and she's with Nami)

The one on the far left, I think it's Layla (if we assume they are in the bar).
So we might have Layla, Nami, unknown, and Robin, and in the foreground Cap girl.
That's mostly what I'm thinking, but I do think Layla is the one talking to them, and it's Mila on the left, simply from size. Layla is closer to Zara's shape I think, shorter than Mila, and that bum on the left is pretty distinct.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
The bar stools seem different, unless ocean changed it (compared to the dev log) : View attachment 4052786
It may not even be a bar, but stools around an island, in someone's house. Nami, Mila, Robin are supposed to rent a house. So maybe some visit?

We'll see
That was my other thought, but damn that's a dank living room with so little natural light. Massive lounge area is the bonus I guess, but you'd have to shout to be heard at the couch from the chair on the right :coffee::sneaky:

Edit: and the render of Robin with Nami, maybe that's them checking it out when it's lit and not darkened because Ocean wants us guessing?

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
Someone's based Leia's influence on Ayua based on Ayua wearing a lot of black. I'm not convinced. If Adri is indeed a Zane, she too likes black. But Miru's outfit for the train ride is also black... I'm just not convinced there's any real family dynamics on show. Ayua has also worn a white top. Both she and Adri have tatts and Leia doesn't that I know of. I'd say MIru still has a great influence over Ayua if Ayua is talking about clan fighting styles.

On the left is simply the biggest ass in the game other than maybe Cindy (who has short hair) or Karen who wears a ponytail. It does have the profile of Mila with her hair down but that's not distinct. That person is wearing a skirt and heels also. Second from left has her hair in what looks like a ponytail, something Nami does a fair bit. She and the next person have flat shoes by the look of it. The one who I think is Nami could be wearing pants or skirt, unable to tell. Next, third from the left looks to have long straight hair and is wearing a skirt. It could also be Sonya, but she's probably forbidden from bars and wearing skirts given the way her family is described. Last one looks like robins curly hair, and seems to be wearing heels and a skirt, but it's hard to tell.

The girl in the foreground is wearing her thong high above the skirt line, and her top is covering one arm with a mesh and the other arm is bare, more of a fashion thing than an exercise thing. There are multiple couches, so unlikely to be a house, and there are barstools. The window is high, so either it's a basement room, or they don't expect to need natural light because they mainly open at night.

There's my thoughts anyway.

Yep, that's who I was thinking of. She also has the same style of top, but here it's got a back like it's a sports thing, while in the new render, it looks like the top Robin's wearing in the recent devlog render.
I am well aware that I am holding at straws here, but a man can always dream.
I can see your reasoning, and I agree with it. Is just that I don't notice those details, they fly completely over my head. So Mila and Nami may be working at the bar ? or are helping with the preparations for the opening night ? Have seen the idea that may be the house but honestly I find that is too much to this update, still could be.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I am well aware that I am holding at straws here, but a man can always dream.
I can see your reasoning, and I agree with it. Is just that I don't notice those details, they fly completely over my head. So Mila and Nami may be working at the bar ? or are helping with the preparations for the opening night ? Have seen the idea that may be the house but honestly I find that is too much to this update, still could be.
After Mamaragan's reasoning about the barstools from S1, I'm inclinded to believe it is the house - they're scouting it out to see if it's suitable maybe? The other two girls there might be the ones moving out so that it's vacant in three weeks? Or they might be the ones showing them around.

Mila does mention it has a big living room now that I check the end scene of season 1. Other things - the render of Robing with Cheeto could easily be in the same place as they're checking out their sweet possible pad, the alcove door looks like it could lead to several different rooms.

So that might mean Zara is with them to keep them company, or maybe Sasha's with Robin for the same reason, just curious maybe? But there's no Nika in sight, so it seems there's two unaccounted women, and Robin is definitely the 4th roommate.

Yes I said roommate, non ironically. :whistle::coffee:

dameromexxx

Jun 24, 2024
So that might mean Zara is with them to keep them company, or maybe Sasha's with Robin for the same reason, just curious maybe? But there's no Nika in sight, so it seems there's two unaccounted women, and Robin is definitely the 4th roommate.

Charlie will be very happy

During the reconnaissance day Sasha was traveling with two friends you had a suspicion that it was possible that the girl with the hat could be one of them with a different appearance losing a bet to Sasha. If Sasha is indeed accompanying Robin for some reason you may be right and the girl with the hat went with Sasha or Robin because during the scene in the cafeteria you could tell that they were a group of four friends, including the redhead

I also immediately remember the scene in the locker room when Bella doesn't save you and the girl in the hat while talking to one of the girls there reacts to the name Nika as if she knows who she's talking about or at least with curiosity. it seems that this whole Gang has some strange form of curiosity about Nika

Last edited:

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
After Mamaragan's reasoning about the barstools from S1, I'm inclinded to believe it is the house - they're scouting it out to see if it's suitable maybe? The other two girls there might be the ones moving out so that it's vacant in three weeks? Or they might be the ones showing them around.

Mila does mention it has a big living room now that I check the end scene of season 1. Other things - the render of Robing with Cheeto could easily be in the same place as they're checking out their sweet possible pad, the alcove door looks like it could lead to several different rooms.

Like...an actual roommate, not a lame asssss patreon offence content dodge lol. Let's see if they even refer themselves as roommates. I'll laugh my ass off if they refer to themselves as something else :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BobTheDuck

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I forgot all about the house they're going to rent, lol. Good point.
Really??? How? Virtually every interaction you have with Mila in S1 she mentions the fucking student house. It's beyond annoying.

Sharing a house with Robin and Nami with no Nojiko oversight could be promising but I would really prefer to avoid Mila. Going back to the rat infested house and living there with Nami while Noji moves in with Nick would honestly be my preference but it's not gonna happen. I take solace in the fact that at least my MC won't have to live with fucking Zara. I already want to bash her skull in whenever she's on screen...

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
Really??? How? Virtually every interaction you have with Mila in S1 she mentions the fucking student house. It's beyond annoying.

Sharing a house with Robin and Nami with no Nojiko oversight could be promising but I would really prefer to avoid Mila. Going back to the rat infested house and living there with Nami while Noji moves in with Nick would honestly be my preference but it's not gonna happen. I take solace in the fact that at least my MC won't have to live with fucking Zara. I already want to bash her skull in whenever she's on screen...
...by not playing the game in months, and not really feeling all that important personally until chapter 5.

Reactions: Pervy Hermit

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Sharing a house with Robin and Nami with no Nojiko oversight could be promising but I would really prefer to avoid Mila. Going back to the rat infested house and living there with Nami while Noji moves in with Nick would honestly be my preference but it's not gonna happen.
Or they all could live in Nia's giant and luxurious appartment :WeSmart:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
It may not even be a bar, but stools around an island, in someone's house. Nami, Mila, Robin are supposed to rent a house. So maybe some visit?
Yeah, I got the same idea from this render: the room looks like a new environment, and most likely this is the student house Mila was talking about. Damn, the house is already haunted by the curly-haired daughter of the resident vampire mommy. :cool:

I would rather live in a coffin filled with fire ants and buried close to the Earth's core, thank you very much! :LOL:
So they live with Nia, and you live in a coffin? Sounds like music to my ears! :KEK:

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
Like...an actual roommate, not a lame asssss patreon offence content dodge lol. Let's see if they even refer themselves as roommates. I'll laugh my ass off if they refer to themselves as something else :KEK:
Does this mean that Nika can't openly date Mila no more ? Now that they will become roommates, is only fair, Nami can't be the only roommate that is wrong.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Does this mean that Nika can't openly date Mila no more ? Now that they will become roommates, is only fair, Nami can't be the only roommate that is wrong.
I really hope somebody will make a patch and everybody will be sister(s) again. So MC can fuck them. MC could have a patch that "fix" his dick too... No... To complicated... He will take the pill. Or bring Nami with him, she has the same effect. Without prescription... And free of charge...

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 524 Votes