Donor
Jun 2, 2017

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
Dude is rich apparently
Never says he is average or better intellect
Maybe he is a 35 year old college asshat
They exist
yes, but I have yet to see an avn that show those kinds of colleges or universities. Only ones with people around the same age. But I would certainly buy that. I could only see that being the case, lol. *mind you, it is never too late to go to college or university, nothing wrong with that, but to be palling around like that with teens and picking on some girl that hasn't even hit 20...pretty greasy lol*

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Dude is rich apparently
Never says he is average or better intellect
Maybe he is a 35 year old college asshat
They exist
35 yr old losers in college do exist. very true. Dawe from BADIK is also a pathetic little dick 35 yr old loser.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
yes, but I have yet to see an avn that show those kinds of colleges or universities. Only ones with people around the same age. But I would certainly buy that. I could only see that being the case, lol. *mind you, it is never too late to go to college or university, nothing wrong with that, but to be palling around like that with teens and picking on some girl that hasn't even hit 20...pretty greasy lol*
Or just an old-faced Character. I have a friend who is really old-faced, which only his style of dress indicates that he is still young. If he dresses formally on campus, many people assume he is a lecturer or professor, even many senior students misunderstand that he is a professor at that time.

• Sad
Reactions: vampires69'in

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
Or just an old-faced Character. I have a friend who is really old-faced, which only his style of dress indicates that he is still young. If he dresses formally on campus, many people assume he is a lecturer or professor, even many senior students misunderstand that he is a professor at that time.
I understand and agree.....but this dude won't allow that logic to work for me, lol. All jokes aside. That is most likely the case.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Same, I'll believe there will be fucking in season 2,as soon as I believe this ugly bastard tag protagonist is anywhere near their age..lol View attachment 4051738
For you, the lewds will appear sooner than you expect then :)
Daring to hit the creator god, Nika's MC status will be removed, or worse. :eek:
View attachment 4052074
at this point that fat bastard is probably going to get more sex action than nika. :KEK:

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
I have been thinking. Given that Amber is a know LI. It is possible that the, * Sensual Whispers*, is because Nika find them sensual ?
That's a good point. I've brought it up before how I considered this line a little odd, and was told it doesn't mean it's sexual, which I already knew,. But considering this an AVN, I can't help but still be thinking it's closer to that end. Like there is possible something there. It's harder to tell with Nika and his poker face though., Hell, in one of the older pre-steam version she was using him a fucking cuddle toy lol. I really do need to hunt down this old versions for conversational info and further discussion.

Last edited:
Reactions: LHDLLB

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
That's a good point. I've brought it up before how I considered this line a little odd, and was told it doesn't mean it's sexual, which I already knew,. But considering this an ADV, I can't help but still be thinking it's closer to that end. Like there is possible something there. It's harder to tell with Nika and his poker face though., Hell, in one of the older pre-steam version she was using him a fucking cuddle toy lol. I really do need to hunt down this old versions for conversational info and further discussion.
That was uncomfortable to see, Amber was crossing all boundaries. I don't fault Ocean too much, he has to maintain a difficult balance between sexy and real, one might miss it fairly easy. But I do think that if we considers that Nika finds it sensual it makes a lot more sense.

Well taking into account the fact that nika is surrounded by models I can only say one thing: I don't have erections, and I must fuck. :Kappa:
View attachment 4052250
We mock Nika but the boy is scoring 10/10 young woman while having ED, Ocean had to nerf him, otherwise SG world would end by overpopulation in 9 months. The sad parts is that he does not needs to fuck, only Bella and Nami needs it. Maybe this is the way the throuple begins ?

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
That was uncomfortable to see, Amber was crossing all boundaries. I don't fault Ocean too much, he has to maintain a difficult balance between sexy and real, one might miss it fairly easy. But I do think that if we considers that Nika finds it sensual it makes a lot more sense.

We mock Nika but the boy is scoring 10/10 young woman while having ED, Ocean had to nerf him, otherwise SG world would end by overpopulation in 9 months. The sad parts is that he does not needs to fuck, only Bella and Nami needs it. Maybe this is the way the throuple begins ?
I don't miss that scene but...... wwe.gif , but not in a therapist session lol. Bella may need it, what Nami needs is to deal with her issues...and get a nice dildo, lol. Which may be a chapter with her Victoria and Mila going to that shop they talked about, Nika joining for dirt on Nami lol.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
The girls that are hidden in the shadows are either from the 1st girls basketball team or are girls from the other college.
looks somewhere other than a sports venue with the couch, and bar stools, and the closest girl is wearing a skirt, as are some of the others. I'm guessing the bar in prep for the openning? It looks like Mila on the left, Nami, Layla and Robin. Can't be vic without a wheelchair in the cap, maybe that silver haired girl from the locker room?

Edit: Other thought is that it's the yoga group? Butt it does look like Mila's derriere, the rest of my guesses are just context - I think I recall Layla wanting staff, and it looks like Robin is the third person for the shared house, so maybe they're all looking for work close to college?

Shadowy_Figures.jpg

Last edited:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I wouldn't say nerf, considering he won a fight with his noodle constitution and his muscle growth was pretty ridiculous.:KEK:

Reactions: vampires69'in
4.30 star(s) 524 Votes