DeeezNuts

May 19, 2018
I've played 15 minutes and i found it kinda boring, the characters looked annoying brats. But at same time, there is 2000 pages of coments here and a lot of reviews, maybe it is worthy to play

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
Same, I'll believe there will be fucking in season 2,as soon as I believe this ugly bastard tag protagonist is anywhere near their age..lol View attachment 4051738
After a whole season of degenerated hand holding, S2 will open bring the debauchery to a whole new level with head patting.

It's easier to appear sooner than never :KEK:, and I'd be happy with it appearing sooner than I think, lol.
Ocean is being cruel with the Nojiko teasing. I am starting to believe it, and I know I should not.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Daring to hit the creator god, Nika's MC status will be removed, or worse. :eek:
View attachment 4052074
mc should have punched this assholes teeth in here. then when he goes on about suing him. mc would be like..sue me for what asshole? then it gets to court. mc tells the judge what happened and judge is like..judgment in mc's favor. pathetic loser will pay mc 1 meelion dollars as restitution for being a dik.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
mc should have punched this assholes teeth in here. then when he goes on about suing him. mc would be like..sue me for what asshole? then it gets to court. mc tells the judge what happened and judge is like..judgment in mc's favor. pathetic loser will pay mc 1 meelion dollars as restitution for being a dik.
the creator went bankrupt and SG was discontinued :oops: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: vampires69'in
4.30 star(s) 524 Votes