BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Imitated Vidal's reaction :sneaky:
...except he'd be throwing up two seconds later when he remembers it's not Bella. :sneaky:

So, base on the dev log update by Ocean he is working on coding right now. Does a late November release sounds reasonable?
No, he said he's going to have to start it soon. Also the coding for the saves import is a separate problem from the regular coding that has to be done to stitch all the renders together. The dev log implies that there are still quite a few renders left for that Maja and Vic scene, and Ocean's about to start on the first of the animations.

I wouldn't advise for getting my hopes up just yet, this is not a 'release is around the corner' devlog at all.

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
Well, you said yourself that Ocean aims for realism when telling this story. And now let's answer the question whether the fact that Nika can only romance people he had the opportunity to get to know better during the first week of his stay at the college where he is to spend several years is realistic?

Personally, I'm counting on three or four so-called wild cards, it means romances to be unlocked much later and only in situations where you have to meet certain conditions by making certain decisions, for example, ignoring all possible romance options that have been revealed so far, it wouldn't make too many paths, but would unlock a few new ones in a situation where the old ones have been closed for a long time.
I don't think anyone, including Ocean, has ever claimed that realism means a documentary story about a real character. You do realize that this is a fictional story, with fictional characters, situations, and relationships, right? Heck, it even takes place in a fictional city, located in an unknown country, which is probably even not in our universe. Realism here rather means similarity to the real world and the characters' actions explainable within the logic of the fictional reality.

Neither you nor I know what the time frame of the entire story is. Maybe everything will take place withing a month from the college starts, so yeah, it's entirely possible that the only LIs available in that time frame are the ones Nika met in week one. Or maybe you're right, and there will be new characters. We just can't say right now because we don't know the whole story.

Reactions: xCalon

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
Even if I didn't know that Ocean was working at his fullest, regular weekly previews from both games, with different characters, in different environments would be convincing enough. But still not enough to scratch that itch!

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
For those waiting for the episode to go out. Two things to keep in mind.
First, Ocean said in a previous devlog that he was close to the 50% mark it was in devlog 11 (2 month ago).

Secondly, he said in another devlog that he truly started S2E1 in late may, after the steam release, before, he was dedicated to finish with the remake, which took all his time.

The next chapter is going to be a true test of fire to see how quickly he can release his chapter now that the remake is done. November/december is the 6th month mark.

dlaskas

May 26, 2023
For those waiting for the episode to go out. Two things to keep in mind.
First, Ocean said in a previous devlog that he was close to the 50% mark it was in devlog 11 (2 month ago).

Secondly, he said in another devlog that he truly started S2E1 in late may, after the steam release, before, he was dedicated to finish with the remake, which took all his time.

The next chapter is going to be a true test of fire to see how quickly he can release his chapter now that the remake is done. November/december is the 6th month mark.
thanks, sheppard!

i mean, i like him being thorough and meticulous, but damn, this is taking forever. i need me more bella ffs! -.-
and i love animations or cinematics as much as the next guy, but seeing as how the point is the story... i'd prefer a release first to play through without them and then play with them later or something.

all in all, this is an amazing avn.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
She will be fuckable or not ? Enough with the teasing :cautious:
Well... LI list: Nojiko: currently not a LI "but nothing is ever set in stone"... That means not no... But list isn't more relevant said Ocean. My hope? I really hope she is. She's very hot MILF, she's not a real mother of Nami and MC. I think she would be a good LI. Her renders are hot, not only the last ones... But I prefer her old renders, they were even hotter.

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
Well... LI list: Nojiko: currently not a LI "but nothing is ever set in stone"... That means not no... But list isn't more relevant said Ocean. My hope? I really hope she is. She's very hot MILF, she's not a real mother of Nami and MC. I think she would be a good LI. Her renders are hot, not only the last ones... But I prefer her old renders, they were even hotter.
Hell yeah! Let's cuck Nick in his own house!

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023

Hello,

One of the most critical parts of the new update is the ability to transfer your saves to Season 2.

I will soon have to invest more time into coding… I will have to integrate all the functionality of the save porting to the new UI.

My goal for Chapter 1 is to make it work. I will enhance its design over the course of Season 2.

So, in the last log, I mentioned that I’d soon start the scene with Vic and Maja.

And I did. I have a few renders of it already, but it will take some time until I show some previews. Let’s say I want to keep some mystery surrounding the scene alive.

I called it “a scene,” but it’s made of multiple medium-sized scenes.

So, just as with one scene I showcased in today’s previews, I will mostly leave the Vic and Maja scene in the shadows.

Smaller, less significant previews of the scene will follow eventually.

Previews: 4K attached
View attachment 4049210 View attachment 4049212

Shadowy figures.
View attachment 4049209 View attachment 4049211

I will soon visit family for a weekend. Afterward, I’ll go deep into the updates.

I’ve ported Zara to Blender, as the cutie will appear in the upcoming intro cinematic.

I’ll see you in two weeks.

- Ocean
Wow, who´s the curly hair brunette?

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes