Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Isn't SG rated for graphic violence on Steam already? :KEK:
The AVN has the label of graphic violence, but I have only seen two graphic things in this AVN. The first was the flashback of nika with the cut wrists which wasn't that graphic and the blood looked like ketchup. And the second was seeing the guy with the micropenis and a butt plug masturbating.:HideThePain:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
The AVN has the label of graphic violence, but I have only seen two graphic things in this AVN. The first was the flashback of nika with the cut wrists which wasn't that graphic and the blood looked like ketchup. And the second was seeing the guy with the micropenis and a butt plug masturbating.:HideThePain:
Except that second on has gone (thankfully). Now Seigbert IS graphic violence, and there's Vics oil stains plus the jam on Nika's wrists. Maybe graphic meant Melanie beating up Bella because Ocean knew it would trigger the simps?

Edit: Also, Nika's going to train with Ayua, so there better be some fighty fighty.

1.jpg

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Except that second on has gone (thankfully). Now Seigbert IS graphic violence, and there's Vics oil stains plus the jam on Nika's wrists. Maybe graphic meant Melanie beating up Bella because Ocean knew it would trigger the simps?

Edit: Also, Nika's going to train with Ayua, so there better be some fighty fighty.
I didn't mind that scene too much if I'm being honest, I saw a lot of that in my elementary and high school days. My point is that I would like to see a fight or two to entertain me, I never say no to a fight in AVNs, after all they are quite limited. :HideThePain:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
she still wants that Nika dick pic lol *edit* unless she's related, I see this as tragic and should be Illegal that she's not a LI ;/
I kinda think she's not - she knows what's up with Nami's earring, but still mentions that NIka's going to marry her, still wants his dick pics etc. As much as we think we know who Nika's parents are, we actually don't, so there's that. I personally think that Ocean was saving her character to be a protagonist for a later game.

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
I kinda think she's not - she knows what's up with Nami's earring, but still mentions that NIka's going to marry her, still wants his dick pics etc. As much as we think we know who Nika's parents are, we actually don't, so there's that. I personally think that Ocean was saving her character to be a protagonist for a later game.
Ugh, you're probably right. I really wish she was a LI ;/

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
The girls that are hidden in the shadows are either from the 1st girls basketball team or are girls from the other college.
If I'm not mistaken, in chapter 3.5 we were told that the women's basketball team would be arriving in a couple of days. It's been 3 years since then, so it's quite possible that it was them.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
I kinda think she's not - she knows what's up with Nami's earring, but still mentions that NIka's going to marry her, still wants his dick pics etc.
The question is, do we think that this would stop a Zane ? It is not unheard of, and I remember someone making a case that Leia had a great influence over Ayua. A man can always dream.

I laugh more of it than I should.
looks somewhere other than a sports venue with the couch, and bar stools, and the closest girl is wearing a skirt, as are some of the others. I'm guessing the bar in prep for the openning? It looks like Mila on the left, Nami, Layla and Robin. Can't be vic without a wheelchair in the cap, maybe that silver haired girl from the locker room?

Edit: Other thought is that it's the yoga group? Butt it does look like Mila's derriere, the rest of my guesses are just context - I think I recall Layla wanting staff, and it looks like Robin is the third person for the shared house, so maybe they're all looking for work close to college?

View attachment 4052439
I can't recognise anyone here, truly. You guys are way better at it than I, but I like the bar theory, maybe we had the opening night ?

I wouldn't say nerf, considering he won a fight with his noodle constitution and his muscle growth was pretty ridiculous.:KEK:
Was less of a fight and more of an altercation. Still, fighting is not only about strength, technique has a huge role in it as has mental fortitude. I can buy it.

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
The question is, do we think that this would stop a Zane ? It is not unheard of, and I remember someone making a case that Leia had a great influence over Ayua. A man can always dream.

I can't recognise anyone here, truly. You guys are way better at it than I, but I like the bar theory, maybe we had the opening night ?

Was less of a fight and more of an altercation. Still, fighting is not only about strength, technique has a huge role in it as has mental fortitude. I can buy it.
he certainly finessed that prick, lol

Reactions: LHDLLB

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
looks somewhere other than a sports venue with the couch, and bar stools, and the closest girl is wearing a skirt, as are some of the others. I'm guessing the bar in prep for the openning? It looks like Mila on the left, Nami, Layla and Robin. Can't be vic without a wheelchair in the cap, maybe that silver haired girl from the locker room?

Edit: Other thought is that it's the yoga group? Butt it does look like Mila's derriere, the rest of my guesses are just context - I think I recall Layla wanting staff, and it looks like Robin is the third person for the shared house, so maybe they're all looking for work close to college?

View attachment 4052439
The one with the cap look like this hottie ac161.png ac164.png

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

Someone's based Leia's influence on Ayua based on Ayua wearing a lot of black. I'm not convinced. If Adri is indeed a Zane, she too likes black. But Miru's outfit for the train ride is also black... I'm just not convinced there's any real family dynamics on show. Ayua has also worn a white top. Both she and Adri have tatts and Leia doesn't that I know of. I'd say MIru still has a great influence over Ayua if Ayua is talking about clan fighting styles.

On the left is simply the biggest ass in the game other than maybe Cindy (who has short hair) or Karen who wears a ponytail. It does have the profile of Mila with her hair down but that's not distinct. That person is wearing a skirt and heels also. Second from left has her hair in what looks like a ponytail, something Nami does a fair bit. She and the next person have flat shoes by the look of it. The one who I think is Nami could be wearing pants or skirt, unable to tell. Next, third from the left looks to have long straight hair and is wearing a skirt. It could also be Sonya, but she's probably forbidden from bars and wearing skirts given the way her family is described. Last one looks like robins curly hair, and seems to be wearing heels and a skirt, but it's hard to tell.

The girl in the foreground is wearing her thong high above the skirt line, and her top is covering one arm with a mesh and the other arm is bare, more of a fashion thing than an exercise thing. There are multiple couches, so unlikely to be a house, and there are barstools. The window is high, so either it's a basement room, or they don't expect to need natural light because they mainly open at night.

There's my thoughts anyway.

The one with the cap look like this hottie View attachment 4052674 View attachment 4052675
Yep, that's who I was thinking of. She also has the same style of top, but here it's got a back like it's a sports thing, while in the new render, it looks like the top Robin's wearing in the recent devlog render.

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
Someone's based Leia's influence on Ayua based on Ayua wearing a lot of black. I'm not convinced. If Adri is indeed a Zane, she too likes black. But Miru's outfit for the train ride is also black... I'm just not convinced there's any real family dynamics on show. Ayua has also worn a white top. Both she and Adri have tatts and Leia doesn't that I know of. I'd say MIru still has a great influence over Ayua if Ayua is talking about clan fighting styles.

On the left is simply the biggest ass in the game other than maybe Cindy (who has short hair) or Karen who wears a ponytail. It does have the profile of Mila with her hair down but that's not distinct. That person is wearing a skirt and heels also. Second from left has her hair in what looks like a ponytail, something Nami does a fair bit. She and the next person have flat shoes by the look of it. The one who I think is Nami could be wearing pants or skirt, unable to tell. Next, third from the left looks to have long straight hair and is wearing a skirt. It could also be Sonya, but she's probably forbidden from bars and wearing skirts given the way her family is described. Last one looks like robins curly hair, and seems to be wearing heels and a skirt, but it's hard to tell.

The girl in the foreground is wearing her thong high above the skirt line, and her top is covering one arm with a mesh and the other arm is bare, more of a fashion thing than an exercise thing. There are multiple couches, so unlikely to be a house, and there are barstools. The window is high, so either it's a basement room, or they don't expect to need natural light because they mainly open at night.

There's my thoughts, anyway.

Yep, that's who I was thinking of. She also has the same style of top, but here it's got a back like it's a sports thing, while in the new render, it looks like the top Robin's wearing in the recent devlog render.
I agree, The second one on the left is nami, you can almost recognize her with her height and crop top. And the one on the far right must be Robin and her “sophisticated” haircut. she wear something similar in the other pix from the devlog (and she's with Nami)

The one on the far left, I think it's Layla (if we assume they are in the bar).
So we might have Layla, Nami, unknown, and Robin, and in the foreground Cap girl.

Reactions: Penfold Mole
4.30 star(s) 524 Votes