Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I don't want the woman I love neither she dominating me nor I dominating her... we are two sides of the same coin.
do not take this the wrong way and understand that i love you, and therefore forgive me for what i am about to say!

i do not think you understand how relationships work, the moment you stop pushing does not mean she will stop pushing and you will be overwhelmed! the way the relationship with Bella starts is hard for any of the 2 to stop pushing ... except on the DOM route where she stops pushing and you start to break down her deference which is what truly jump starts the relation!

do remember that she is yet to share with you who is and what happened to the younger sibling, so she keeps her secrets while "submitting" but you release the pressure and you have nothing to stop you from her grabbing you by the balls and make you her fucktoy her cuddle machines and overall trash can for all her emotional garbage without having to truthfully open your heart to you!

your only way out of such a toxic situation will be the rip your own heart apart and walk away that will neither be good for you or for her, even worse if she breaks mentally because her emotional support base is you, you might have to decide between being free and have an attempt at happiness or her life... many women use the "i will hurt myself" argument... Bella is one of those that might not use the argument and just do it!

the relationship started on the denial phase... she is now trying to buy you with fancy clothes and dinners that is called the negotiation phase(still waiting for her to offer anal but hey it seems she is now willing to offer her virginity... its a good start baby but you are not paying enough for what you demand)

move her over to acceptance take control and be happy while making her happy, if you drop her ass she is vengeful and will hurt the ones she considers responsible for taking away whats rightfully hers... may they be Nami Vic or Mila

at least this is how i read the situation and the current dinamic i can be wrong...

hope my words and analyses have not hurt you too much!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
do not take this the wrong way and understand that i love you, and therefore forgive me for what i am about to say!

i do not think you understand how relationships work, the moment you stop pushing does not mean she will stop pushing and you will be overwhelmed! the way the relationship with Bella starts is hard for any of the 2 to stop pushing ... except on the DOM route where she stops pushing and you start to break down her deference which is what truly jump starts the relation!

do remember that she is yet to share with you who is and what happened to the younger sibling, so she keeps her secrets while "submitting" but you release the pressure and you have nothing to stop you from her grabbing you by the balls and make you her fucktoy her cuddle machines and overall trash can for all her emotional garbage without having to truthfully open your heart to you!

your only way out of such a toxic situation will be the rip your own heart apart and walk away that will neither be good for you or for her, even worse if she breaks mentally because her emotional support base is you, you might have to decide between being free and have an attempt at happiness or her life... many women use the "i will hurt myself" argument... Bella is one of those that might not use the argument and just do it!

the relationship started on the denial phase... she is now trying to buy you with fancy clothes and dinners that is called the negotiation phase(still waiting for her to offer anal but hey it seems she is now willing to offer her virginity... its a good start baby but you are not paying enough for what you demand)

move her over to acceptance take control and be happy while making her happy, if you drop her ass she is vengeful and will hurt the ones she considers responsible for taking away whats rightfully hers... may they be Nami Vic or Mila

at least this is how i read the situation and the current dinamic i can be wrong...

hope my words and analyses have not hurt you too much!
You are missing the point. My argument was not about power dynamics inside a relationship. Your points, while discussable and way less definitive that what you seem to believe they are, are about different stage of the relationship. Besides, in the end, it is not jus Bella that is broken. MC does not currently have a state of mind to deal with any relationship. Even less with one such as Bella.

You don't need to "explain how relationship works". And no, you did not hurt me, so don't worry about it. I do understand you were well intentioned.

Reactions: Warscared

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
You are missing the point. My argument was not about power dynamics inside a relationship. Your points, while discussable and way less definitive that what you seem to believe they are, are about different stage of the relationship. Besides, in the end, it is not jus Bella that is broken. MC does not currently have a state of mind to deal with any relationship. Even less with one such as Bella.

You don't need to "explain how relationship works". And no, you did not hurt me, so don't worry about it. I do understand you were well intentioned.
then i fear one of the sides of the coin is going to be defaced and the only thing that will give it value is the side that as not been abused! that is not 2 people building a life together!

not that my strategy would be better i will do to her what she is going to do to you! and yes on the dark path my MC is going to do something stupid... but she will be happy for a while, while if it goes the other way around she wont be happy in the relationship and she will be devastated when shit goes down! cause whatever hurt Summer will pay!

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
then i fear one of the sides of the coin is going to be defaced and the only thing that will give it value is the side that as not been abused! that is not 2 people building a life together!

not that my strategy would be better i will do to her what she is going to do to you! and yes on the dark path my MC is going to do something stupid... but she will be happy for a while, while if it goes the other way around she wont be happy in the relationship and she will be devastated when shit goes down! cause whatever hurt Summer will pay!
I don't think things are going to be that way. But I also have a different opinion on Bella. To be told there is too little info so we can only guess and, in some sense, hope.
What I'm finding quite interesting is that, apparently, the girls are not all clean shaved like other VNs...And I do hope it stays that way!
Ocean said he likes natural beauty, lets hope brother
While I tend to prefer totally shaved, if it is trimmed right it can be super sexy too

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Point is.. while it is simply my opinion, Bella is not a sharing type. Does not matter to me. I just want her. But I would not encourage people to wait for a 3way with Bella.
I somewhat agree to this, I don't see bella in a polygam...polygamus... polymorus....fuck that I'm not a native speaker, I mean threeway relationship but I can see an onetime threesome with her asian friend. Bella has anal plugs and stuff she is kink.

My concern is how ocean will make MC goes from my pepee don't get hard without thinking of summer to I want a threesome and bang both of your asses.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I somewhat agree to this, I don't see bella in a polygam...polygamus... polymorus....fuck that I'm not a native speaker, I mean threeway relationship but I can see an onetime threesome with her asian friend. Bella has anal plugs and stuff she is kink.

My concern is how ocean will make MC goes from my pepee don't get hard without thinking of summer to I want a threesome and bang both of your asses.
Well, I can see her having some threesome with her lover and a cute friend, but not openly sharing feelings with a third person.

I would not worry too much about MC's erectile disfunction. He clearly mentioned it is a psychological issue when he mentioned that "dead girls make him hard". In other words, Summer makes him hard. So if he can grow emotionally and potentially fall in love with someone else, he will find a solution. He just need to put Summer behind and fall in love again.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
i´m begging to create a theory about this game and the reason why the MC as erectile dysfunction!

if i´m right... freaking hell Bella will not share? she as no choice unless all she gets is being finger banged and sucking on a flappy dick that will never rise for her.... mwuahahahahahahahahahahaha

i understand the science behind it all but the game was probably based on some rl story since the science is complex and its unlikely the author had the necessary knowledge to create it pulling from so many diverse fields... spoilers so many spoilers...better shut up and wait for the updates!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: n0cn1l
Sep 3, 2020
Yeah... this game has the beautiful problem that all girls are amazing!
it's horrible brother just horrible

I think Bella! is cheating on me with a vampire
I didn't get a good look at his face but he had the red glowing eyes like you

and he wore a black jacket like the one you wear
and he even got a phone call and his ringtone is just like yours
and he even turned into a bat Like You Do

all vampires must have the same sense of style
:unsure:

• Haha

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
it's horrible brother just horrible

I think Bella! is cheating on me with a vampire
I didn't get a good look at his face but he had the red glowing eyes like you

and he wore a black jacket like the one you wear
and he even got a phone call and his ringtone is just like yours
and he even turned into a bat Like You Do

all vampires must have the same sense of style
:unsure:
What? That bitch! Cheating me with someone so similar to me feels almost like an insult. Where did you see this motherfucker? I will teach him a lesson.

Sep 3, 2020
What? That bitch! Cheating me with someone so similar to me feels almost like an insult. Where did you see this motherfucker? I will teach him a lesson.
you remember the night we were supposed to hang out but then you said you have to spend the night with your girlfriend

I went home early and there he was jumping through the window
:cry:

• Wow
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes