Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Great update!

Bella: Especially when the the enemy...
MC: She is annoying... He(r) existence annoys me. (about Nia)
Mila: Yeah, I don't (think?) that is going to happen.
MC: It was only words... They didn't attack me physically... They didn't attack me physically.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Yes, your decisions matter! Choices have consequences and you have to live with them.

Many games give you the illusion of choice by essentially setting options that are right or wrong. Like choice A you get the girl, choice B you suffer terrible consequences. That is not a choice is an opportunity for a mistake.

In Summer's Gone, you need to choose. You cannot have everything. If you are pursuing one girl, the others will react. Or if you cheat, you are very likely to pay the consequences of your actions*. Or you might escape unharmed, provided you are not discovered. But yes, if you want to experience every choice, you need several playthroughs.

*I can totally see my Queen destroying me if she learned the kind of relationship I have with my sister...
I'm kinda regretting now having accepted the date with Victoria having seen Bella becoming quite sexy and apparently falling for the MC....

Just to have the pointers right, we can only choose one girl, right?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I'm kinda regretting now having accepted the date with Victoria having seen Bella becoming quite sexy and apparently falling for the MC....

Just to have the pointers right, we can only choose one girl, right?
No need to feel bad about it in my opinion. For now Bella does not want a relationship with you. But eventually you will have to pick her.

Ocean explained that while there might be a few relationship of more than two people, they will be few and only if they make sense. It is unlikely a woman like Bella would be happy to share you.

My advice, just play without worrying too much about picking "right" choices and get in character.. but as in real life (unlike so many games), if you act like an asshole banging everything that moves while promising everlasting love, you are probably going to get screwed eventually.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
No need to feel bad about it in my opinion. For now Bella does not want a relationship with you. But eventually you will have to pick her.

Ocean explained that while there might be a few relationship of more than two people, they will be few and only if they make sense. It is unlikely a woman like Bella would be happy to share you.

My advice, just play without worrying too much about picking "right" choices and get in character.. but as in real life (unlike so many games), if you act like an asshole banging everything that moves while promising everlasting love, you are probably going to get screwed eventually.
Oh, we do huh? :)

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020

most logical 3way would be MC+Bella+ Victoria

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Yeah.. I can see that happening, in a drug induced dream, maybe, and even knowing MC simply dreamed about something like that can be dangerous for MC if Bella knows.
it's actually possible... Victoria wants to be friends with Bella and is the only one Bella doesn't know how to handle... if you remember the part when waifu said that everyone expected her to act a certain way and how it pisses her, you can clearly see Victoria not doing that.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
that is why you need the dom in combination with the dark path to fuck her into submission that she will forgive you everything... unless she taps out... darm that will suck if it happens!
I don't want the woman I love neither she dominating me nor I dominating her... we are two sides of the same coin.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020

I was imagining a kind of a nightmare scenario: dating Victoria while about to engage in something with Bella and rejecting Bella on the verge of starting something. Would she kill Vic? :(

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
it's actually possible... Victoria wants to be friends with Bella and is the only one Bella doesn't know how to handle... if you remember the part when waifu said that everyone expected her to act a certain way and how it pisses her, you can clearly see Victoria not doing that.
I can't agree. I can't imagine Bella sharing. In fact, she even marked her territory in the gym without they being in a relationship and having no idea what is MC interests in Mila. Not even admittedly accepting feelings for MC (if they are there).. but she would share? So out of character

I was imagining a kind of a nightmare scenario: dating Victoria while about to engage in something with Bella and rejecting Bella on the verge of starting something. Would she kill Vic? :(
I am sorry! I cannot comprehend the question. My brain broke down when I read "rejecting Bella".

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I can't agree. I can't imagine Bella sharing. In fact, she even marked her territory in the gym without they being in a relationship and having no idea what is MC interests in Mila. Not even admittedly accepting feelings for MC (if they are there).. but she would share? So out of character
in the gym Bella knows about MC getting pissed at Mario for mocking Mila... on the other hand Victoria is a giver and not a taker. plus she kinda resmbles Bella's lost sibiling...

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
in the gym Bella knows about MC getting pissed at Mario for mocking Mila... on the other hand Victoria is a giver and not a taker. plus she kinda resmbles Bella's lost sibiling...
Point is.. while it is simply my opinion, Bella is not a sharing type. Does not matter to me. I just want her. But I would not encourage people to wait for a 3way with Bella.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes