Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Playing safe, are you?

I presume, once the spell on MC will be lifted by Bella, there will be a fierce and ruthless competition for him.
Just think about piranhas.
Not playing safe, actually. Simply, the heart wants what the heart wants.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Never.
That gay-hair-guy is going to date the top 1% of the college.

MC is a trendsetter. Soon you will see Jeff, Trey, and the other males copy his Dragonball hairstyle.

You're welcome!
He got rid of that old yee yee ass haircut and got bella on his dick.

The problem is that he got rid of the edgy emo style for a jrpg protagonist haircut now he can't get a boner.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
to do list: 1st persuade victoria to do anal before she regains her sensitivity bellow the waist!
2nd since she does not feel anything during one of the chocolate starfish sessions hit the other spot... hope she does not feel it!
3rd finish the dark path transition on the dom lane and turn Bella into my slave sex doll who will forgive me everything so i always have a cum dumpster if i get rejected by other girls or if hurt i have a secure haven(not just secure she is also rich)!
4th do all the other girls including Nami jap mommy girlfriend bella mommy and victoria BFF !
5th suicide if i get a STD and Bella finds out because i am a worthless son of a bitch!

this MC is just too relatable...
I think you went a bit too far into "fucked up dark shitposting" there, Warscared.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I think you went a bit too far into "fucked up dark shitposting" there, Warscared.
i do that sometimes, but its because my self control is such that i can pull out in time where most could not... that is my argument and i´m sticking with it!

anyway if this is not the game for it what is? i´m not pursuing the happy endings but the pain that reminds me i´m still alive! but yes that 5th point is actually something i personally disagree since its the cowards retreat plan!

ok i censured the word, i made it for the lols but it can indeed be misinterpreted!

• Haha
Reactions: n0cn1l

Garen

May 6, 2017
Never.
That gay-hair-guy is going to date the top 1% of the college.

MC is a trendsetter. Soon you will see Jeff, Trey, and the other males copy his Dragonball hairstyle.

You're welcome!
Ngl it was shockingly weird to see it when it appeared.

The only way to make this better is to have every new character comment about it when they see him for the first time.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
No, but we are a great community :LUL:
Huh so this oceanlab guy is a one man army doing where it all began and summer's gone?

Really makes you wonder why everything takes too long to update, almost as if he's doing everything by himself, hmmmmm

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Huh so this oceanlab guy is a one man army doing where it all began and summer's gone?

Really makes you wonder why everything takes too long to update, almost as if he's doing everything by himself, hmmmmm
All by himself, yeah

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
i really hate smoking but that's a really well done render

i keep forgetting we're kinda forced to smoke in this game, it's like the only thing i don't like about it

luckily that was only once tho

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes