Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Is Mila!!!!
prefer scargirl! but if you are right i´m sorry! still love her!

Yuno Gasai
sorry for the news! you are still one of my favorite artists and i hope you can grab a proper script such as this seems to be able to deliver and create your own story!

sometimes i´m just an asshole and even in a small amount of those times i understand it, does not feel nice!

• Haha
Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Mila is the blonde, big boobied girl who's really poor. She's the one who gets made fun of by the dickheads from the rich boys school, remember?
you mean my main girl m8 futa? that is a chick with a dick you know that right? cause its either that of Victoria`s friend but her use of the term m8 clearly indicates a kind of bonding that indicates male for me at least!

and that pic is of Sasha scargirl ... *growls* scargirl *groans*

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
you mean my main girl m8 futa? that is a chick with a dick you know that right? cause its either that of Victoria`s friend but her use of the term m8 clearly indicates a kind of bonding that indicates male for me at least!

and that pic is of Sasha scargirl ... *growls* scargirl *groans*
Wait what? No no no one was a boy, the canon is ALL are girls, but if you want you can choose to have a trans in the game, who is she? Well is one of the new girls in the chapter 3. So isnt Mila

• Haha
Reactions: Warscared

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I've started to play this game some days ago, still at it, and frankly, never seen this animation quality anywhere else...The best stuff we can surely ask for!

That said, I'm still enjoying it and facing some consequences to my actions, like having accepted the date with Victoria (damn sweet girl!)...Just to confirm it, I shall have multiple saves like, for example, to enjoy a real date with Mila, right?

If so, gotta prepare some other saves...

And, once again, more enthusiastically...Amazing game! Wow!

Reactions: StrawberryCheese83

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I've started to play this game some days ago, still at it, and frankly, never seen this animation quality anywhere else...The best stuff we can surely ask for!

That said, I'm still enjoying it and facing some consequences to my actions, like having accepted the date with Victoria (damn sweet girl!)...Just to confirm it, I shall have multiple saves like, for example, to enjoy a real date with Mila, right?

If so, gotta prepare some other saves...

And, once again, more enthusiastically...Amazing game! Wow!
Yes, your decisions matter! Choices have consequences and you have to live with them.

Many games give you the illusion of choice by essentially setting options that are right or wrong. Like choice A you get the girl, choice B you suffer terrible consequences. That is not a choice is an opportunity for a mistake.

In Summer's Gone, you need to choose. You cannot have everything. If you are pursuing one girl, the others will react. Or if you cheat, you are very likely to pay the consequences of your actions*. Or you might escape unharmed, provided you are not discovered. But yes, if you want to experience every choice, you need several playthroughs.

*I can totally see my Queen destroying me if she learned the kind of relationship I have with my sister...

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Yes, your decisions matter! Choices have consequences and you have to live with them.

Many games give you the illusion of choice by essentially setting options that are right or wrong. Like choice A you get the girl, choice B you suffer terrible consequences. That is not a choice is an opportunity for a mistake.

In Summer's Gone, you need to choose. You cannot have everything. If you are pursuing one girl, the others will react. Or if you cheat, you are very likely to pay the consequences of your actions*. Or you might escape unharmed, provided you are not discovered. But yes, if you want to experience every choice, you need several playthroughs.

*I can totally see my Queen destroying me if she learned the kind of relationship I have with my sister...
that is why you need the dom in combination with the dark path to fuck her into submission that she will forgive you everything... unless she taps out... darm that will suck if it happens!

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
I am not saying anything that hasn't already been said, but seriously, this takes the VN genre to another level in terms of the quality of the imagery, its simply stunning in all aspects. To the Dev(s), i am sure you already know it, but you are true artists. ok, i have a feeling that this story is going to have moments that seriously play with our emotions but I cannot wait to see how things pan out. Great work so far

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Great update!

Bella: Especially when the the enemy...
MC: She is annoying... He(r) existence annoys me. (about Nia)
Mila: Yeah, I don't (think?) that is going to happen.
MC: It was only words... They didn't attack me physically... They didn't attack me physically.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes