MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Does anyone know how to turn your fan sigs into actual links to the page like Abhai's? Or do you just have to pick sigs that are already meant to be links?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think Nojiko is LI, if i remember it correctly ...Anyway try and search the thread a bit, probably more info on that matter.
I've found some users who speculate that it might be but no certainty in the opposite direction either

I'll keep this dream in my heart

thanks

Reactions: Abhai

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I've found some users who speculate that it might be but no certainty in the opposite direction either

I'll keep this dream in my heart

thanks
Words from Ocean, Nojiko is a LI but to earn her you will not be able to do it actively. What does this mean? That surely Nojiko ,you have to "get"her helping other people or doing things that indirectly end up making Nojiko end up in our arms, or maybe not, I have no fucking idea xD

alecblue1994

Apr 30, 2018
Words from Ocean, Nojiko is a LI but to earn her you will not be able to do it actively. What does this mean? That surely Nojiko ,you have to "get"her helping other people or doing things that indirectly end up making Nojiko end up in our arms, or maybe not, I have no fucking idea xD
From your sig, what game is Sarah from?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
What!?!? So there will no showing up naked with a boner and asking mom to help us release the pain? If I learned something playing games is that doing that always lead to happy moments. I mean, which mother would not give a blowjob to his son just to release his pain, right?

Last edited:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
What!?!? So there will no showing up naked with a boner and asking mom to help us release the pain? If I learned something playing games is that doing that always lead to happy moments. I mean, which mother would not give a blowjob to his son just to release his pain, right?
If someone has to do that, Amber is much more likely

Jan 11, 2021
Damn! I don't think I can do it....

I just want Bella, not her mother, not MC's mother. Hey, even not Nami... Just Bella.
Playing safe, are you?

I presume, once the spell on MC will be lifted by Bella, there will be a fierce and ruthless competition for him.
Just think about piranhas.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes