yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
Nothing annoys me like his endless teasing of the girls from Sasha's gang. I personally found them the most attractive of all the girls in the game, along with Elsa. I hope that from the beginning of the second season the content with them will start in full swing.
Something tells me that season 2 will pick up where season 1 left off, so it will be either Mila or Nami. :BootyTime:

Reactions: vampires69'in

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Sorry, you spelled Cheeto wrong
View attachment 4095094
I'll allow the Cheeto because I fucking adore her but she's no Maja :cool:

Been considering for months changing my avatar to Maja as she's probably my favorite girl, lookswise, out of any AVN at the moment.
__

No devlog review this time. It's :poop:
Imagine not even giving us a bit of tax info... Do better next time Ocean!

dameromexxx

Jun 24, 2024
Something tells me that season 2 will pick up where season 1 left off, so it will be either Mila or Nami. :BootyTime:
I treat the whole chapter 1 as the beginning of season 2 and that render with Vic and red head looks like the bar opening on Monday so there's a chance we'll get at least two days of content during the previous blog Ocean showed a render that looked like a check of their new apartment where a girl who looked like second member of the gang was present probably also on Monday so I can hope we'll at least learn the girls' names

I remembered now that there was also this render with Ayua and Bella during classes in college and from what I remember, due to the opening of the bar, Monday is supposed to be a day off from classes so it's possible that we'll also get Tuesday, so at least three days and a lot can happen in three days since the first season had seven counting the day of Vic's accident and a lot happened, the wait will be worth it :)

Last edited:
Reactions: yossa999

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I'll allow the Cheeto because I fucking adore her but she's no Maja :cool:

Been considering for months changing my avatar to Maja as she's probably my favorite girl, lookswise, out of any AVN at the moment.
I am very Sorry Sir, but I have to Ask again after 2 years, Who is Cheeto / Nami ? is she one of these Girls ?!!!! :unsure: :unsure:
Nami2.png Nami.png Nami (2).png Nami (3).png :love::love::love: which one Please

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: RNasc4444
4.30 star(s) 528 Votes