Jonmanchu

Apr 15, 2024
The only reason this game is lagging behind BAD & Eternum is because of the lack of lewd scenes even after 5 years.I understand u need the story to progress to have lewd moments but how long? A decade? The ratings are going down because of it hope the developer adds some lewds soon coz I dont want the most beautiful renders in this forum go without some action.It is time my man add those scenes and u will be on top 3 along with the legends BAD nd ETERNUM

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
The only reason this game is lagging behind BAD & Eternum is because of the lack of lewd scenes even after 5 years.I understand u need the story to progress to have lewd moments but how long? A decade? The ratings are going down because of it hope the developer adds some lewds soon coz I dont want the most beautiful renders in this forum go without some action.It is time my man add those scenes and u will be on top 3 along with the legends BAD nd ETERNUM

razante

Dec 4, 2023
SG is my top AVN, but I really hope that in the next episode we get some questions answered or at least see some progression with the existing plots. I'm not saying it needs to have any lewd scenes with the LIs in the next episode, but there should be some progress regarding the MC's background. The scene with Nojiko in the bathtub could provide some good development, like Nojiko already knowing Amber and why she hid it from Nika, or answering questions about the past, like her friendship with Emilia, the MC's parents, or her relationship with Kate.

In the next episode, Ocean has the opportunity to introduce tons of WIAB characters in the Dojo scene, so I'm really hyped to see what happens there. I'm 100% sure we'll see Sasha, Ayua's sisters/cousins, or even Miru (though she hasn't been confirmed to be alive yet). Maybe we'll even see some college students like Bella and Nadia attending the Dojo classes. But I'm certain the Dojo part will be fire because Ocean has been keeping it under wraps, not showing any previews for that part in any devlog.

What do you guys think about Nika asking Zara to train him instead of his previous "uncle" coach? Maybe he lost contact, or the coach turned out to be a MF?

razante

Dec 4, 2023
What SG is lacking is branching and progression with the general plot. Ocean gave us the best renders, quality characters and a lot of questions, but it's time to answer some of them in the next episode.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
SG is my top AVN, but I really hope that in the next episode we get some questions answered or at least see some progression with the existing plots. I'm not saying it needs to have any lewd scenes with the LIs in the next episode, but there should be some progress regarding the MC's background. The scene with Nojiko in the bathtub could provide some good development, like Nojiko already knowing Amber and why she hid it from Nika, or answering questions about the past, like her friendship with Emilia, the MC's parents, or her relationship with Kate.

In the next episode, Ocean has the opportunity to introduce tons of WIAB characters in the Dojo scene, so I'm really hyped to see what happens there. I'm 100% sure we'll see Sasha, Ayua's sisters/cousins, or even Miru (though she hasn't been confirmed to be alive yet). Maybe we'll even see some college students like Bella and Nadia attending the Dojo classes. But I'm certain the Dojo part will be fire because Ocean has been keeping it under wraps, not showing any previews for that part in any devlog.

What do you guys think about Nika asking Zara to train him instead of his previous "uncle" coach? Maybe he lost contact, or the coach turned out to be a MF?
That's a really interesting point about the uncle - if it was an actual uncle, you'd assume Noji would have their contact. But the idea that Nika doesn't keep any connection with his uncle through this trauma is strange: surely Noji would be enlisting their help? SO I guess as you say, a mf.

And yes, I'm hyped for the dojo and the bar opening. Screw it, I'm hyped for next chapter, all the bits. My guess is we'll get strung along, enough answers will be hinted, but they'll just give rise to more questions: Answers will be indirect, hinting at new theories. We're less than 20% of the way in renderwise, so Frist act sets the scene, second act explains the problem, third act, heroic problem solving, 4th act, it all goes to shit, relf reflection required, fth act, the true understanding.

That's at least how a lot of RPGs go. Mysteries have to be tantalising and revealing layers until that moment when all is reval, and everything falls apart for the MC. Then still time to rebuild their courage for the end game. Same same but different in this cas I guess.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
That's a really interesting point about the uncle - if it was an actual uncle, you'd assume Noji would have their contact. But the idea that Nika doesn't keep any connection with his uncle through this trauma is strange: surely Noji would be enlisting their help? SO I guess as you say, a mf.
I bet his uncle was killed in a car accident, too... :Kappa:

By miss Marla, obviously :Kappa:

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019

And yes, I'm hyped for the dojo and the bar opening. Screw it, I'm hyped for next chapter, all the bits. My guess is we'll get strung along, enough answers will be hinted, but they'll just give rise to more questions: Answers will be indirect, hinting at new theories. We're less than 20% of the way in renderwise, so Frist act sets the scene, second act explains the problem, third act, heroic problem solving, 4th act, it all goes to shit, relf reflection required, fth act, the true understanding.

That's at least how a lot of RPGs go. Mysteries have to be tantalising and revealing layers until that moment when all is reval, and everything falls apart for the MC. Then still time to rebuild their courage for the end game. Same same but different in this cas I guess.
tumblr_loyj5jneRI1qlr140o1_500.gif

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019

While i absolutely agree, I would not get my hopes up to have a lot of answers, I am sure that for each one that Ocean does there are gonna pop 2 more. I also think that next update will be more character oriented, almost every LI will have a scene so I expecting it will deepen Nika's relationship rather than be a big plot update.

The dojo offers a number of possibilities, and I am looking forward to it but I think it will be more of a tease - the preview with the Sasha Duck, maybe is Miru with Auya and Adrianna ? - we will get just enough to send us in wild goose chase. But as fun as it is, Ocean needs to get some real answers soon, otherwise the mystery looses its appeal and just becomes a chore.

CGPUK

Sep 1, 2024
wow this one is actually really good, on par with a good romance drama/novel, authors have what it takes to make a killer series or a movie.
I thought so too.

Still don't know what happened to Summer though.

Was she killed/move away/died of an illness?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I thought so too.

Spoilers ahead! Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled! You have been warned!

Reactions: Eponymous_01

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
I thought so too.

You want a spin off of the TTRPG ? I don't think we can hope for that but I am sure that at least this campaign will be finished

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
He doesn't actually need to neither know nor tell us ever what happened to Summer. The story is about Nika and how he tries to get over the loss, it's not about resolving Summer's mystery.

He could easily go through the whole 32 chapters and never tell the reader what happened to her. ;)
He could drop a clue here and there to keep the reader guessing, but never tell the full story. And I think I'd be fine with that. :unsure:
This could easily be left as an intentional loose end. Not every question has to be answered by the story teller.

4.30 star(s) 528 Votes