ason238

Mar 9, 2021
During the scene in lecture hall? You probably mean "Sundown (Tell me everything is ok)" by Wellmess. The next one is "State of Dystopia" by Of Men And Wolves feat. Red Revision.
Thanks for checking, but i meant for the scene where Bella is sitting on her car talking with the girl with the blue hat (i forget her name). You get the group assignment then she asks you to work on it at her place. After some cutscenes you get to the parking lot and then the cinematic plays where it shows off her car, her sitting on it, and chatting with the blue hat girl

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
Hi guys i know you might have heard this question a thousand times before but here we go Lol :

will Nojiko (Mom) be a fuckable charecter because i like this charecter alot ?

BTW i discovered the game last night and it's already my favourite even without any sex scene and that says ALOT Lol.
keep up the good work

Cyth

May 9, 2018
Hi guys i know you might have heard this question a thousand times before but here we go Lol :

will Nojiko (Mom) be a fuckable charecter because i like this charecter alot ?

BTW i discovered the game last night and it's already my favourite even without any sex scene and that says ALOT Lol.
keep up the good work
yes. she will be a LI

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I personally prefer Nami over her but that's just me.
View attachment 1084776
I would too actually but the siblings part is a huge turn off for me. Even without the patch it still feels off.

I actually prefer Nami's fiery redhead and freckled beauty to Bella's blonde bombshell type which is like the standard love interests for half of most VNs in this site.

SsM

Jun 24, 2018
I personally love this game its one of my top favs Along with your other game as well You do an amazing job and the models and story are top notch. And not being a patreon supporter i dont have much to say.. but i do worry for the time crunches between each update (not saying plenty of things are being done) but for how much is planned and the speed half of us will be dead before its done lol. If it could be pushed down to every 2 1/2 -3 months i could see less worry from people. But art cant/shouldnt be rushed. I wish the dev the best of luck and Cant wait to jam more. Hopefully Sooner then later :p

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
yes. she will be a LI
As I remember it Ocean has said that Nojiko will NOT be a love interest for the MC, in a sexual sense as least, and that he has something else in mind for that character. Nojiko ISN'T the MC's mother either unless you patch/hack the game.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
As I remember it Ocean has said that Nojiko will NOT be a love interest for the MC, in a sexual sense as least, and that he has something else in mind for that character. Nojiko ISN'T the MC's mother either unless you patch/hack the game.
Actually even with the patch she's still the adoptive mother, the only difference is that both you and nami have the same parents.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
You do bring to attention something that many times end up bad: developer listening to opinion and the end up result hurt the idea the developer had in the first beginning.

I don't think no criticism is constructive unless requested neither that most devs are egonomaniacs. But if anything, it is true that it is hard to make useful recommendations when you don't know where the story is being taken.

This is particularly true for this kind of project when the main asset is the story. Ocean probably has very well established points on the events that come and how the characters will react to them according to the personality he has established for them. So go around and say "it would be better in this happen" really make no sense.

JUST TO MAKE IT EXPLICIT: I would not ask Ocean to change anything. I am blindly in love with this story.
I agree 100%. Artists should create works based on their own unique and personal visions not demands, requests or suggestions received from patrons and audiences. Summer's Gone isn't a commission, guys, but an independent work of the creative imagination and as such should progress at the discretion of its creator and not interfered with: How could outside interference from less talented others improve a work already approaching an altogether new perfection insofar as visual novels go? As far as I am concerned whatever follows, however long it takes, is fine and dandy. If you feel differently and clamouring for more put your big boy pants on, leave the artist to his own devices, exercise a little patience and enjoy Ocean's works as and when they are deemed ready by their author would be my advice. The Sun is good for at least another 5 billion years, so there's really no need to rush things! :)

Last edited:

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
I want to look into her eyes the rest of my life. Her expression is irresistible. My queen is beyond perfect!!!
This chick is literally better than anyone else, in this game and others. So dynamic, so unpredictable. And those eyes man... !

Reactions: Ayhsel

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
i wonder if the jewelry as a significance? Nami with wings as earrings and a feather on her necklace! what is the meaning of Bella necklace?
can they be 2 combined fishhooks?

so Nami is a airhead and Bella is putting her hooks on you? or perhaps fishing you and then decide if she keeps you or throws you back into the water?

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
i wonder if the jewelry as a significance? Nami with wings as earrings and a feather on her necklace! what is the meaning of Bella necklace?
can they be 2 combined fishhooks?

so Nami is a airhead and Bella is putting her hooks on you? or perhaps fishing you and then decide if she keeps you or throws you back into the water?
As the king of Bella's simposium (not a misspelling), she owns me completely. Whatever she decides to do, I have no control.
This chick is literally better than anyone else, in this game and others. So dynamic, so unpredictable. And those eyes man... !
I know, they are amazing. Remind me of the crab nebula's pictures..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
her pull on me is like a black hole: no escape.
Please take a deep breath before you pass out!
Mmm if she was any other love interest, I would just pass out so she gives me mouth to mouth resuscitation. With Bella... she would smirk, step on me and call me a fucking loser for falling for simply looking at her... I am sooo doing it!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes