The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
#TeamVictoria - forever! :love: Her light will dispel the darkness and conquer conflict, hate and pain with love.

View attachment 1107740

She is the one.

In time the lamb (Victoria) will tame the lioness (Bella) and they will both be friends. You'll see.

Her light is something to definitely make her an awesome company and a great girlfriend. But is this poetic thing about her light the only thing that made you pick #TeamVictoria? Or are there some bonuses (a couple, at least) involved as well?

Just saying, you know...

screenshot0031.png

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Her light is something to definitely make her an awesome company and a great girlfriend. But is this poetic thing about her light the only thing that made you pick #TeamVictoria? Or are there some bonuses (a couple) involved as well?

View attachment 1107934
excellent question and now on a completely unrelated note

for some reason I could really go for a milkshake right about now

they are just the Breast I mean the best:whistle:

Reactions: Ayhsel

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Oceanlab
So i finally decide to run through the third chapter, and since with this update we need to start over from the beginning i noticed that problem in the second chapter with Bella still there.
When we first time go to Bella there is dialogue about Mario, when we ask about him and Bella ask in response why do we need to know. If we answer "Because I’m going to fuck him up." then we can trigger the event when MC promise Bella to go with her to Mario house later, but we have a choice go to Bella or stay with Nami, with different consequences.
But if answer Bella "I’m just curious." then we can't trigger this event, and therefore can't go to Bella and will stay with Nami without any choice. But in that case game still reacts the way like we did promise to Bella, but broke it and stay with Nami, although we didn't promise anything and didn't even have any choice. (This is displayed in the morning scene after sleeping with Nami, in basketball scene, in the lesson after it, and at the second scene at Bella house)
This problem was before release of third chapter, and it still here.
P.S. I don't know if somebody already pointed this to Ocean since i don't really checked the thread.

Edit: Also that part of playthrough is wrong. You can get this without meeting with Bella.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And there also mention of Jane, although prologue was remade without her

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Oceanlab
Edit: Also that part of playthrough is wrong. You can get this without meeting with Bella.
Not the first time there's an error in Zoey's walkthru. What I can tell you though is Zoey doesn't appreciate anybody pointing out the WT mistakes out in the open like this. I've noticed many over many games, and the one time I did what you just did, I was curtly asked to take it to a PM. And in that PM I got an even less polite reply.

Reactions: Coinzell

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Not the first time there's an error in Zoey's walkthru. What I can tell you though is Zoey doesn't appreciate anybody pointing out the WT mistakes out in the open like this. I've noticed many over many games, and the one time I did what you just did, I was curtly asked to take it to a PM. And in that PM I got an even less polite reply.
Well, i didn't say it as a rebuke, just pointed at some moments which i hope will be fixed in the future. But thanks for information.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
One more reason to do just that and not play the hide-and-seek game. Now more than ever, would then be the motto - at least I would handle it that way. And should evil PMs land in my mailbox I would be so kind to reveal that.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Her light is something to definitely make her an awesome company and a great girlfriend. But is this poetic thing about her light the only thing that made you pick #TeamVictoria? Or are there some bonuses (a couple, at least) involved as well?

Just saying, you know...

View attachment 1107934
Why pick Victoria as the girl of girls?

Well it's got nothing to do with looks, it's all about personality in her case.

(1) She reminds me of someone I once knew who lit my path when I was lost.
(2) I always support and if necessary fight on the side of the Angels when given a choice.
(3) I have a literate, sensitive and poetic nature and exercising it amuses.
(4) (I had just watched Snow White and the Huntsman on TV before I made the comment.)

Watch the clip and wait until Bob Hoskins speaks you'll kind of get the idea. ;)

I have no idea where Ocean will take the Victoria character but do actually and factually know that in the real world a heart as pure as hers can perform miracles when it comes to somebody as wounded, strayed and uncertain as the Summer's Gone MC. Protecting, helping and spending time with anybody owning that kind of light can be one of the most inspiring, healing and restorative things a person disfigured and scarred by tragedy can do. I really hope that there will be a path in Summer's Gone which the MC can follow which brings him to this realisation; it could well be one of the best and least painful routes out of hell for him if he has the wit to see it.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Why pick Victoria as the girl of girls?

Well it's got nothing to do with looks, it's all about personality in her case.

(1) She reminds me of someone I once knew who lit my path when I was lost.
(2) I always support and if necessary fight on the side of the Angels when given a choice.
(3) I have a literate, sensitive and poetic nature and exercising it amuses.
(4) (I had just watched Snow White and the Huntsman on TV before I made the comment.)

Watch the clip and wait until Bob Hoskins speaks you'll kind of get the idea. ;)

I have no idea where Ocean will take the Victoria character but do actually and factually know that in the real world a heart as pure as hers can perform miracles when it comes to somebody as wounded, strayed and uncertain as the Summer's Gone MC. Protecting, helping and spending time with anybody owning that kind of light can be one of the most inspiring, healing and restorative things a person disfigured and scarred by tragedy can do. I really hope that there will be a path in Summer's Gone which the MC can follow which brings him to this realisation too; it could well be one of the best and least painful routes out of hell for him if he has the wit to see it.
this is coming from a Bella fan that was beautifuly said: beautifuly said: Bartender two drinks

for me and my friend today I will toast to your love Victoria but don't get used to it we are in the middle of a waifu war after all

and when it is all over

Once more TeamBella shall rule f95zone and we shall have peace.
EagerMessyGalapagossealion-max-1mb.gif

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
My issue with Victoria is that she seems just as unstable as Bella. Sure she hasn't turned into a yandere YET, doesn't mean it won't/can't happen. Anyone that ridiculously optimistic, friendly and apparently head over heels/irrationally in love with a stranger just screams crazy, and we all know you don't stick your dick in crazy.

Seriously though, Bella I can sympathize with and even see that she has way more in common with the mc emotionally than alot of the other girls, and the more time they spend with each other, its obvious Amber's plan of healing her daughter through the mc is starting to pay off, not to mention there is a strong mutual physical attraction developing between Bella and the mc. It's just ironic while Summer and Nami started off friends and ended up frenemies, Bella started off as an antagonist towards Nami with mc wanting revenge for her, and yet there is a real chance Nami's current bitter enemy may steal the mc away from her.

My poor Nami just cannot catch a break, that's why I'm on #team Nami (love redheads and older ladies), and surprisingly #team Mila w/strong consideration towards Amber. Mila is just as gorgeous as the rest of the girls, but she really went out of her way to befriend the mc and get to know him. I don't see any ulterior motives with her, not to mention she's sweet, has a good heart and is a loyal friend stubbornly trying to hook up the mc with Victoria, not to mention all while carrying around her own emotional baggage she's embarrassed of.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It's just an all-around general good piece of advice, plus game or not, there is such things as bad endings/consequences, to look out for even if it's not literally happening to you IRL, but you're right, to each his own! ;)
I totally agree that you don't do it IRL, and trust me, been there, done that. But so what if you run into a bad ending in a game? You can start over and make different choices. It's a game. Why not go for the wild ride for shits and giggles? ;)

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes