Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
let the fools kill themselves we all know that in the end Sasha scargirl will win, how could she not?
Hmm. Too early to tell really since not all the girls have been properly revealed or developed yet, e.g., Nancy the game-playing friend of Nadia. I wouldn't be surprised if other girls we haven't even seen yet might be rotated from the background to the fore and become significant to the VN later.

Last edited:

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
It's not. Her name is Sasha. Unless you want to go down the "she needed to change her name, dye her hair, and hide her true identity" rabbit hole.
Given that the creator of the drama is Ocean the story must be much more subtle and convoluted than that surely? :unsure:

Last edited:

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Rumplepuss, pssst, mate, there is a thing called "multiquote", and/or the other one called "post editing"...make a good use of that knowledge;) :HideThePain:
Ah! What a relief... big thanks to you brother (y)... now that you've unnailed me and taken me down from the cross, when I shut my eyes in bed tonight I reckon I'll get some deep sound sleep. ;)

Last edited:

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
It's not. Her name is Sasha. Unless you want to go down the "she needed to change her name, dye her hair, and hide her true identity" rabbit hole.
Look 1 post above you. It Sasha without scar and look carefully. Look pretty much like Summer to me but hey the game will tell :). I did post about why Sasha might be Summer. Not sure if you read that comments. Cheer

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ah! What a relief... big thanks to you brother (y)... now that you've unnailed me and taken me down from the cross, when I shut my eyes in bed tonight, I reckon I'll get some deep sound sleep. ;)
dont worry mate...you could also try and post, lets say, 10 posts in a row when you feel so...that would make your zone sleep even more sound, have no doubts;)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Look 1 post above you. It Sasha without scar and look carefully. Look pretty much like Summer to me but hey the game will tell :). I did post about why Sasha might be Summer. Not sure if you read that comments. Cheer
I only started playing recently after the Summer remake in Ch3 so the only Summer I've ever seen in-game is a very young girl with a double-bun hairdo that looks nowhere near that blonde.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Sasha this Sasha that, yes she is very beautiful but she hasn't said a word yet. It's too early to rate her number 1 xD. Well, to each his/her own, but that's my way of seeing it, right now she is far behind other girls if we value in global and not only the physical aspect. (y)

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Sasha this Sasha that, yes she is very beautiful but she hasn't said a word yet. It's too early to rate her number 1 xD. Well, to each his/her own, but that's my way of seeing it, right now she is far behind other girls if we value in global and not only the physical aspect. (y)
you guys think short-term
I think long-term
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Warscared

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ocean is doing such a great job that is inevitable for a waifu war to happen...I'm all about peace and tranquility, but some rumble is on the horizon! Which team are you in?

#TeamBella
View attachment 1106950

#TeamMila
View attachment 1106965

#TeamVictoria
View attachment 1106971

#TeamMaja
View attachment 1106973

#TeamNia
View attachment 1106975

#TeamNami
View attachment 1106976

#TeamNadia
View attachment 1106979

#TeamSonya
View attachment 1106983

#TeamAyua
View attachment 1106987

#TeamAmber
View attachment 1106995

Pick your side and prepare yourself!
A war assumes each side has a chance to win. Bella would massacre all others..

Pity really. All others are amazing girls, specially Nami, than would be best waifu almost sure in any other setting.. They just lucked out, having to exist in Bella's VN.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020

Pity really. All others are amazing girls, specially Nami, than would be best waifu almost sure in any other setting.. They just lucked out, having to exist in Bella's VN.
Wiser words have never been typed, my friend. #TeamBella for the win!

Edit: War may be a word too strong to describe the situation. More like a street brawl, I guess....

screenshot0220.png

Last edited:

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Bella would massacre all others..
Don't be quick to judge who wins yet, though I can understand where you're coming from, bella really had memorable scenes.
As soon as the other girls get their dedicated plot points where it focuses on them, prepare for a horde of simps. Especially Nami connoisseurs and Mila enjoyers.

Reactions: Ayhsel

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
Anybody know what the delio is with Maja and Victoria? In the physical therapy centre both Maja and Victoria were referred to as "Miss Frohn" by members of staff separately and yet Maja, in conversation with the MC privately, seemed to suggest that she and Victoria had different parents. Maja also referred to Victoria as her "room mate" in the hospital at the beginning of the game indicating no familial relationship existed between them. What's going on? Frohn isn't a common name so are they related? Sisters? Step-sisters? Adoptees? What exactly is the relationship between Maja and Victoria?

I feel that I may have missed something and it's bugging the hell out of me. :mad:
I think that they're 'meant' to be sisters, but Ocean is planning to include a Maja-Victoria threesome at some point so they have to be just roommates to meet patreon's rules.

Stuzgin

Jan 2, 2021
What a nice little surprise I stumbled upon here. Lots of characters, various subplots.. it's the sort of thing that can get convoluted in the end though, but so far, nothing indicates that will get to that. Really loved this one... I have a thing for nipples now however.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
If you guys want Oceanlab to progress projects more quickly pledge some of your pennies to the artist by becoming an official Patreon supporter in the usual way. According to the developer the greatest bottleneck faced insofar as speedier updates are concerned is hardware related, i.e., his current hardware needs serious upscaling to a professional if not industrial level to complete work at a greater pace. We're talking about some serious 64-bit multi-core CPU(s) shit here coupled with a top-tier state of the art graphics graphics card :eek: and modern motherboard loaded with the most efficient and fastest RAM :( none of which comes cheap. :mad:

So for those of you clamouring for more Oceanlab drama, as soon as possible, put your hands in your pockets and sign up to be an honest-to-goodness bona fide Oceanlab patron via Patreon. (y)

YOUR DEVELOPER NEEDS YOU! :)
really enjoyed this VN, just subbed on Subscribestar. I'm a dedicated Nami shipper, but dammit it all if Mila and now Bella are making it harder to not be tempted.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Ocean is doing such a great job that is inevitable for a waifu war to happen...I'm all about peace and tranquility, but some rumble is on the horizon! Which team are you in?

#TeamBella
View attachment 1106950

#TeamMila
View attachment 1106965

#TeamVictoria
View attachment 1106971

#TeamMaja
View attachment 1106973

#TeamNia
View attachment 1106975

#TeamNami
View attachment 1106976

#TeamNadia
View attachment 1106979

#TeamSonya
View attachment 1106983

#TeamAyua
View attachment 1106987

#TeamAmber
View attachment 1106995

Pick your side and prepare yourself!
#TeamVictoria - forever! :love: Her light will dispel the darkness and conquer conflict, hate and pain with love.

screenshot0005.png

She is the One.

In time the lamb (Victoria) will tame the lioness (Bella) and they will both be friends. You'll see.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes