notakernelguy

Jan 10, 2021
If the pandemic didn't hit my financial situation so hard and I could, you can bet that I would be supporting a lot of awesome developers, and would even go for top tier if possible...Including Ocean!
I think any person is able to donate at least 1$/month

notakernelguy

Jan 10, 2021
have you space in your happy-bubble?
would love to live there...
Uhm. Idk where you live but in my country 1$ is slightly less than 2 Snickers bars or almost equal to 1 pack of cigarettes or a little more expensive than 1 can of beer. Just don't buy this and you have 1$ in the pocket
Sure, especially in this period of time when a lot of people lost their jobs and are having trouble putting food on the table :rolleyes:
A little dramatic. You won't starve because of 1$ lol

• Angry
Reactions: Blake45666

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Uhm. Idk where you live but in my country 1$ is slightly less than 2 Snickers bars or almost equal to 1 pack of cigarettes or a little more expensive than 1 can of beer. Just don't buy this and you have 1$ in the pocket

We would like to live in that country then, Mr. Empathy!

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
You clearly never been to some countries from eastern europe or asia then (without mentioning Africa in general)
There are some places where 1$ is the price for a bag of rice, that's one week (or more depending on how many people you need to feed) or more worth of food
i don't want to assume anything, but you don't waste money on shit like this if you don't have a reliable source of income (and maybe you also have a family to feed)

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
You clearly never been to some countries from eastern europe or asia then (without mentioning Africa in general)
There are some places where 1$ is the price for a bag of rice, that's one week (or more depending on how many people you need to feed) or more worth of food
i don't want to assume anything, but you don't waste money on shit like this if you don't have a reliable source of income (and maybe you also have a family to feed)
Family to feed? Giving up on your plate to have a son/daughter fed? Mr. Empathy doesn't know what that is..Hope he never does, anyway...

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I wanna live where you live.

I'm a college student with bills to pay and my pc recently broke just in time for my undergrad thesis; every bit of money I have is barely enough to scrape by and the pandemic made it even worse. A dollar in where I live probably enough for breakfast.

• Wow
Reactions: notakernelguy

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Hey! Let's not argue about money, guys. If you can spare the cash to support Oceanlab now I would advocate that you do so for the benefit of all: If you can't spare the cash to support Oceanlab now then support Oceanlab later, when you're in better shape financially and can afford it. I'm currently living on a budget (student) but managed to scrape together enough coins of the realm to put something into the pot but then I don't smoke, drink, have a family to support, nor children and pets to feed under which circumstances things would obviously be quite different. Even so the truth remains that if Oceanlab is denied quality tools to do the job the work will take much longer and we should curb bleating about updates and learn to be stoic and patient. :)

On the bright side good things come to those who wait. (y)

Nil desperandum.

Last edited:

rerderrum

May 4, 2018

Yeah and in my country I don't even get anything for 1$. Just shows how fucking cruel and unfair this world is. But at least I can give Ocean some money each month.

Reactions: Warscared
D

Deleted member 3194223

Wow! This has 232 pages and no sex? I'm impressed by it's popularity but how long until there is some lewdness?

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Anybody know what the delio is with Maja and Victoria? In the physical therapy centre both Maja and Victoria were referred to as "Miss Frohn" by members of staff separately and yet Maja, in conversation with the MC privately, seemed to suggest that she and Victoria had different parents. Maja also referred to Victoria as her "room mate" in the hospital at the beginning of the game indicating no familial relationship existed between them. What's going on? Frohn isn't a common name so are they related? Sisters? Step-sisters? Adoptees? What exactly is the relationship between Maja and Victoria?

I feel that I may have missed something and it's bugging the hell out of me. :mad:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes