Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I wonder if the events of the beginning somehow influence what you said. About the way that she acts around the MC.
exactly what i considered! how much the near death experience changed her! she can be a kind of born again christian kind of character that used to be an awful person! just like that bitch in the Author that was worthless until she tried to save the MC from committing suicide!

Anyway the best thing about Victoria is that she can not feel anything bellow the waste, that means she is out of excuses for Anal once the MC regains his dick battery and fixes that shit!

why do i call it waste and not waist ? cause there is room enough to put 2 more boobs in there and there are not... what a waste!

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
exactly what i considered! how much the near death experience changed her! she can be a kind of born again christian kind of character that used to be an awful person! just like that bitch in the Author that was worthless until she tried to save the MC from committing suicide!

Anyway the best thing about Victoria is that she can not feel anything bellow the waste, that means she is out of excuses for Anal once the MC regains his dick battery and fixes that shit!

why do i call it waste and not waist ? cause there is room enough to put 2 more boobs in there and there are not... what a waste!
This nibba goes hard in the paint ! Thanks for the good laugh, I needed that today man !

• Love
Reactions: Warscared

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
I wonder if the events of the beginning somehow influence what you said. About the way that she acts around the MC.
To be honest I really don't know why I like Victoria best.

(Maybe because she reminds me of someone special I once knew.)

Most people you meet in the real world are a mixture of light and shade, good and bad, truth and falsehood, but every now and then, if you're lucky, you bump into someone bright as shining star, hardly tainted by shade, shadow and the dark at all and it seems to me that Victoria possesses a full measure of that strange, weird, trusting, adorable angelic innocence.

(Purity like that can be a powerful and transformative influence over others just by its presence in my experience.)

For example: At the beginning of Summer's Gone the MC reacted coldly and almost inhumanely towards Victoria immediately after her traffic accident and later when visiting her at the hospital, to return her purse, after being dragged there reluctantly by Nami. Yet, as time passed, despite all his efforts to the contrary, the MC found himself developing feelings for Victoria anyway moved by the bravery, sweetness and sheer unadulterated goodness of the girl, her warmth slowly melting his frozen heart until, eventually, he was inspired to promise to support her throughout her journey to recovery, reveal his own fears and vulnerabilities to her, and ask for her friendship and support as he tried to travel back to the world and back to man which he once was. A truly extraordinary turn of events in the unfolding drama, as far as I am concerned, which choked me up and made me feel like applauding and cheering. The MC acted like this instinctively, unexpectedly, spontaneously and without thought of reward so deeply had he been affected by Victoria's beauty, purity, personality and plight. It also showed the potential the MC still has buried in him to be a fine, noble and truly heroic individual given the right circumstances.

Seems like I've fallen under the spell of the Victoria character too; definitely the best girl of all of the girls for me.

(Damn! All those words. The characters and drama of Summer's Gone have sucked me in like quicksand!)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Eet_Fuk

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
To be honest I really don't know why I like Victoria best.

(Maybe because she reminds me of someone special I once knew.)

Most people you meet in the real world are a mixture of light and shade, good and bad, truth and falsehood, but every now and then, if you're lucky, you bump into someone bright as shining star, hardly tainted by shade, shadow and the dark at all and it seems to me that Victoria possesses a full measure of that strange, weird, trusting, adorable angelic innocence.

(Purity like that can be a powerful and transformative influence over others just by its presence in my experience.)

For example: At the beginning of Summer's Gone the MC reacted coldly and almost inhumanely towards Victoria immediately after her traffic accident and later when visiting her at the hospital, to return her purse, after being dragged there reluctantly by Nami. Yet, as time passed, despite all his efforts to the contrary, the MC found himself developing feelings for Victoria anyway moved by the bravery, sweetness and sheer goodness of the girl, her warmth slowly melting his frozen heart until, eventually, he was inspired without encouragement to promise to support Victoria throughout her long journey towards recovery, reveal his own fears and vulnerability to her and ask for her friendship and support in return, as he himself tried to travel back to the world he once knew and man he once was. A truly extraordinary turn of events in the unfolding drama, as far as I am concerned, which choked me up and made me feel like standing up, applauding and cheering. The MC acted like this unexpectedly, spontaneously and without thought of reward, during a poetic and emotionally charged speech so deeply was he affected by Victoria's beauty, purity, personality and plight. It also showed the potential the MC has to be a fine, noble and truly heroic individual given the right circumstances.

Seems like I've fallen under the spell of the Victoria character too; definitely the best girl of all of the girls for me.

(Damn! All those words. The characters and drama of Summer's Gone have sucked me in like quicksand!)
You honestly don't see any redflags? To how naive victoria's character is? If she kept her facade at the physiotherapist and hid her vulnerability I would've downright called her unstable.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
You honestly don't see any redflags? To how naive victoria's character is? If she kept her facade at the physiotherapist and hid her vulnerability I would've downright called her unstable.
Redflags? If they exist I haven't noticed them yet and nor have the MC, Nami, Maja or Mila by the look of things. Even Bella was civil to Victoria when they met. Of course it could be that Victoria has a schizoid "Fight Club" personality, beauty on the outside, beast on the inside, with a collection of hitchhikers heads in jars in her cellar. Or maybe she's a bunny boiler set to get murderously jealous when the MC forges relationships with other girls later, stalking them from her wheelchair like a psychopathic lunatic. Or maybe she's an Amish girl, brought up idyllically on a farm, sheltered from the evils and temptations of society, until she left her community on rumspringa to experience the world before committing fully to the Amish way of life which is why she is so guileless. Or perhaps she's a transsexual adjusting to her new gender after transitioning, a little flustered, a bit confused, feeling her way towards womanhood which might explain her extreme excitement about her date with the MC. Yes? No? Maybe? Who knows? Maybe Victoria and Maja were once an heterogeneous couple until the male partner in the relationship decided to change sex, transitioned and became Victoria, who does sometimes seem a bit like a person undergoing a process to learn how to be a girl. The Victoria/Maja dynamic is unusually intense, even a little concerning, and it will be fascinating to gain insight in respect to that relationship as Summer's Gone grows and continues. Based on a few things Maja said to the MC at the physical therapy centre it seemed that Victoria and Maja had different parents, who all died young, but share the same surname (Frohn). What's that all about? :unsure: The plot thickens.

(Victoria is studying at college so obviously an intellectually capable person and seems quite socially adept, if a little gauche, otherwise I might suspect that she was at the high-functioning end of the Asperger's spectrum because she does have a touch of endearing Aspie wide-eyed unworldliness and naivety about her.)

Just joshing.

That said the real reason why I like the Victoria character so much is probably because she reminds me of a real girl who befriended me and helped me after something awful happened in my own life and I went into a tailspin for two and a half years. I never understood her properly because, as she said, she was "wired neurologically" in a different way to me. (She was most certainly very different from me and, truth be told, a much better person than me in every way that matters.) This girl's personality was so much like Victoria's you wouldn't believe it and yet despite her apparent simplicity and innocence she was academically absolutely brilliant with a genius IQ. I'm not going to get all autobiographical here and only want to point out that girls like Victoria really do exist although suppose that they must be pretty rare because, so far, I've only met one. No wonder that someone like that would seem a bit peculiar and weird to "normal" people who meet them because, probably, most neurotypical people crossing their paths won't have met anybody quite like that before.

I could continue speculating about the characters and plot of Summer's Gone all day but won't. With Summer's Gone it's not so much a case of the more you see the more you know as the more you see the more there is to see. Which makes the visual novel endless! Which is great in my book because I can't imagine ever getting tired of it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Victoria was just doing the "putting on a brave face in a shitty situation so she's as little of a burden as possible" thing, though. I don't see how thats a red flag.

The thing I do find weird is how MC does his "man it would so easy to kill you right now" at the accident and even if MC is cold to her when she reaches out to him, she's still infatuated with him. Thats really the only thing I could say is weird in a creepy way about Vic.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Victoria was just doing the "putting on a brave face in a shitty situation so she's as little of a burden as possible" thing, though. I don't see how thats a red flag.
That's why I said I would've called unstable if she kept up her facade.

The thing I do find weird is how MC does his "man it would so easy to kill you right now" at the accident and even if MC is cold to her when she reaches out to him, she's still infatuated with him. Thats really the only thing I could say is weird in a creepy way about Vic.
And honestly the mc is just as creepy and unnerving as victoria's infatuation with the guy, if I had to meet a guy like this irl; I'd unironically call him out on being one step away from being a school shooter lmao

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Redflags? If they exist I haven't noticed them yet and nor have the MC, Nami, Maja or Mila by the look of things. Even Bella was civil to Victoria when they met. Of course it could be that Victoria has a schizoid "Fight Club" personality, beauty on the outside, beast on the inside, with a collection of hitchhikers heads in jars in her cellar. Or maybe she's a bunny boiler set to get murderously jealous when the MC forges relationships with other girls later, stalking them from her wheelchair like a psychopathic lunatic. (Victoria is studying at college so obviously intellectually capable and seems fairly socially adept, if a little gauche, otherwise I might suspect that she was on the high-functioning end of the Asperger's spectrum because she does have a touch of Aspie unworldliness and naivety about her.) Or maybe she's an Amish girl, brought up idyllically and sheltered from the evils and temptations of society, until leaving her community on rumspringa to experience the world before committing fully to the Amish way of life. Or perhaps she's a transsexual adjusting to her new gender, a little flustered, a bit confused, feeling her way to womanhood which might explain her excitement about her date with the MC. Maybe Victoria and Maja were once an heterogeneous couple until the male partner in the relationship changed sex, transitioned and became Victoria; she seems sometimes to be someone in the process of learning how to be a girl. The Victoria/Maja dynamic is unusually intense, even a little concerning, and it will be fascinating to gain insight in respect to that relationship as Summer's Gone grows and continues.

That said the real reason why I like the Victoria character so much is probably because she reminds me of a real girl who befriended me and helped me after something awful happened in my own life and I went into a tailspin for two and a half years. I never understood her properly because, she said, she was "wired neurologically" differently than me. She was certainly very different from me and, truth be told, a very much better person than me in every way that mattered. Her personality was so much like Victoria's you wouldn't believe it and yet despite her outward innocence she was academically brilliant with a genius IQ. I'm not going to get all autobiographical only pointing out that girls like Victoria really do exist although must be very rare because, so far, I've only met one. No wonder then that they seem a bit peculiar and weird when you meet them. Most like because you've never met anybody like them before.

I could continue speculating about the characters and plot of Summer's Gone all day but won't. With Summer's Gone it's not so much a case of the more you see the more you know as the more you see the more there is to see. Which makes it endless! Which is great in my book.
You can right an essay about victoria with this man.

Tldr: you like her right?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017

Not wrong. Then again her whole exuberance just has me weirded off and not one to follow that kind of "obsession" perse. Still will be friendly with her at least but will hold of pursuing her romantically until Maja gets content along side her and I can chase both hotties. Then again I am more incline to Mila for that ass and tits alone. And Bella ain't too bad either. And the NNs will be interesting to pair together. AND sweet Sonja!

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020

Tragedy can do that to a man. Turn your heart to stone and snap most of the threads that bind you to the rest of humanity.
You can right an essay about victoria with this man.

Tldr: you like her right?
Do I like Vic? :unsure: Well, let's put it this way, if Victoria were real and could stand unaided I'd happily prostrate myself on the frozen ground in winter, slowly buried by the drifting snow, for her to stand on to keep her tiny feet warm and dry. Which probably means that I don't mind her. ;)

Last edited:

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Tragedy can do that to a man. Turn your heart to stone and snap most of the threads that bind you to the rest of humanity.
that'll probably change soon enough.

Do I like Vic? :unsure: Well, let's put it this way, if Victoria were real and could stand unaided I'd happily prostrate myself on frozen ground in winter, slowly buried by drifting snow, for her to stand on to keep her tiny feet both dry and warm. Which probably means that quite possibly I don't mind her. ;)
I'd call you a simp but then again I'm a sucker for my own type too.

IamJAG

May 14, 2020

"Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing." - Elie Wiesel Chapter 3.5 selfie preview of Mila and Victoria from Summer's Gone.
1616678027800.png

Aug 26, 2018
So guys, can anybody give me a run down on the state of the game? I'm really late to the party and there are way too many posts to filter out to find out what I need.

Aug 26, 2018
The 'Final' part of the last update seems to be confusing a lot of people. It just means that's the final version of Chapter 3. Still lots of chapters to come! We're just now getting past the prologue.
Jesus, seriously? How long is it going to take for the game to be finished? 3 years or thereabouts?

Aug 26, 2018
“Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.”
I appreciate that, but a lot can happen during the course of such a long development window. I wish he kept the game's scope smaller at least. Not rush anything of course, but trim it so it wouldn't take years and years.

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
So guys, can anybody give me a run down on the state of the game? I'm really late to the party and there are way too many posts to filter out to find out what I need.
The state of the game is that it is a damn masterpiece and it is currently being worked on. You don't rush masterpieces. You wait as long as it takes for the artist to do what they need to do, and then you thank them profusely for sharing said masterpiece with the world.

But seriously, Ocean has really wrecked me towards other VNs. Regular steak is still fine, but it pales in comparison to filet mignon.

mojococo

Sep 28, 2017
The state of the game is that it is a damn masterpiece and it is currently being worked on. You don't rush masterpieces. You wait as long as it takes for the artist to do what they need to do, and then you thank them profusely for sharing said masterpiece with the world.

But seriously, Ocean has really wrecked me towards other VNs. Regular steak is still fine, but it pales in comparison to filet mignon.
I feel you.

I haven't played any adults VN since SG... BADIK will surely remedy the "problem". Well at least I hope so.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
that'll probably change soon enough.

I'd call you a simp but then again I'm a sucker for my own type too.
Ah! I would quite happily submit to be Vic's simp if she were real, as I stated in my earlier post, but as she isn't I won't get the chance, so can't, and therefore aren't... a simp that is... more's the pity. :cry: Ta-da. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Soundgfx
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes