Aug 26, 2018
The state of the game is that it is a damn masterpiece and it is currently being worked on. You don't rush masterpieces. You wait as long as it takes for the artist to do what they need to do, and then you thank them profusely for sharing said masterpiece with the world.

But seriously, Ocean has really wrecked me towards other VNs. Regular steak is still fine, but it pales in comparison to filet mignon.
Oh for sure, but that's not what I meant. Is it still being worked on actively? Is it Ocean's main project? What's the update schedule like? Some people said it was done or whatever? That sort of thing.

Sep 3, 2020
Heathens praising Bella all because of wild speculations... Tis shameful...
View attachment 1093240
Silence I say, you heathens and your blasphemy of her being the best gal!!!
View attachment 1093245
If you want to go for a boob check yourselves, you will be disappointed. For we all know who will win and is the true heir of love and tenderness and who is truly the best dolly around here.
View attachment 1093256
View attachment 1093250
View attachment 1093252
Enough said.
what treachery is this my brothers I love you all but continue to disrespect.Bella and it is war if you want Mila can rule the North but it is Bella who will sit on the iron throne screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

b0nd_oo3

Nov 2, 2020
Damn feel like waiting eternity for the next update, the plot so good that sucked me in for the 3rd play through, but I’d like more screen time for other characters.

Reactions: SerHawkes

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Heathens praising Bella all because of wild speculations... Tis shameful...
View attachment 1093240
Silence I say, you heathens and your blasphemy of her being the best gal!!!
View attachment 1093245
If you want to go for a boob check yourselves, you will be disappointed. For we all know who will win and is the true heir of love and tenderness and who is truly the best dolly around here.
View attachment 1093256
View attachment 1093250
View attachment 1093252
Enough said.

Mila is undeniably hot. There is no point in trying to disagree with it. Whoever belongs to #TeamMila has great, great taste!

On the other hand, #TeamBella has much to offer...And I can only imagine where she'll take the MC... Go #TeamBella!

screenshot0080.png

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Mila is undeniably hot. There is no point in trying to disagree with it. Whoever belongs to #TeamMila has great, great taste!

On the other hand, #TeamBella has much to offer...And I can only imagine where she'll take the MC... Go #TeamBella!

View attachment 1105444
You mean besides being kneed in the balls at full speed and essentially a female clone of us? At that point, it's masturbation, not romance people. Just saying. ;)

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I can already see that thread is guaranteed to go full into a full blown waifu wars with multiple girl factions.

Specially bella worshippers and nami stans and not to mention the mila simps.

Reactions: RustyRug

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
If you guys want Oceanlab to progress projects more quickly pledge some of your pennies to the artist by becoming an official Patreon supporter in the usual way. According to the developer the greatest bottleneck faced insofar as speedier updates are concerned is hardware related, i.e., his current hardware needs serious upscaling to a professional if not industrial level to complete work at a greater pace. We're talking about some serious 64-bit multi-core CPU(s) shit here coupled with a top-tier state of the art graphics graphics card :eek: and modern motherboard loaded with the most efficient and fastest RAM :( none of which comes cheap. :mad:

So for those of you clamouring for more Oceanlab drama, as soon as possible, put your hands in your pockets and sign up to be an honest-to-goodness bona fide Oceanlab patron via Patreon. (y)

YOUR DEVELOPER NEEDS YOU! :)

Last edited:

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
If you guys want Oceanlab to progress projects more quickly pledge some of your pennies to the artist by becoming an official Patreon supporter in the usual way. According to the developer the greatest bottleneck faced insofar as speedier updates are concerned is hardware related, i.e., his current hardware needs serious upscaling to a professional if not industrial level to complete work at a greater pace. We're talking about some serious 64-bit multi-core CPU(s) shit here coupled with a top-tier state of the art graphics graphics card :eek: and modern motherboard loaded with the most efficient and fastest RAM :( none of which comes cheap. :mad:

So for those of you clamouring for more Oceanlab drama, as soon as possible, put your hands in your pockets and sign up to be an honest-to-goodness bona fide Oceanlab patron via Patreon. (y)

YOUR DEVELOPER NEEDS YOU! :)
If the pandemic didn't hit my financial situation so hard and I could, you can bet that I would be supporting a lot of awesome developers, and would even go for top tier if possible...Including Ocean!

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes