Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
no problem I can write but just not very well
and for the record you can ask me anything you want
it will just take me some time to reply because Google speak not very accurate

so I have to check my messages for typos
I realized I asked the question that you had already answered before, that is why I deleted the comment.

While I had some intuition there was something like that going on as I have seen the voice enable in your many post before, we never had any trouble discussing pretty much any topic, so that is why I never brought the topic myself.

Meanwhile, I decided to try the voice enable in Summer's Gone. I put the gym scene and got lost in more time with Bella... breathtaking.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
I love Bella, but one thing I'm not too keen on is her taste in car decor :LOL:

View attachment 1116116 View attachment 1116119
All that neon and the marble paint job is a bit too much for my tastes and a bit too "Look at me!" Bella is way too cool for that and needs a better ride IMO. Something like an Aston Martin DB9 perhaps.

That said, I think 2 or 3 weeks ago Ocean mentioned on Discord that he was switching to Blender assets for cars which are far more plentiful than those available in DAZ, so looking forward to see what her street racer looks like.
I mean....I agree with MC. The car looks like it's full of all sorts of cancer.

Reactions: Meushi and Eet_Fuk
Sep 3, 2020
I realized I asked the question that you had already answered before, that is why I deleted the comment.

While I had some intuition there was something like that going on as I have seen the voice enable in your many post before, we never had any trouble discussing pretty much any topic, so that is why I never brought the topic myself.

Meanwhile, I decided to try the voice enable in Summer's Gone. I put the gym scene and got lost in more time with Bella... breathtaking.
ok for me this is my favorite scene in the entire game it feels like in this room they are the only two people that exist in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

now it's your turn show me your favorite moment in the game

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
ok for me this is my favorite scene in the entire game it feels like in this room they are the only two people that exist in the

Yes, that scene is fantastic. The non sexual tension there is amazing. And yes, I mean non sexual. They are developing an attraction that is about their state of mind and personalities.

I cannot pick a favorite scene. Every moment with her is great. From she looking me like that, to calling me a homeless hobo in her car, to jumping me to hit me, seeing her cry, seeing her laugh, laugh at Nami... Everything.

As you said, it is soo sad to fall in love with a fictional character.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
My favourite Bella scene is this combination here:
(I previewed it some time ago for Chapter 3.5.)

Hard to explain because you don't know the context of those scenes yet, but I find myself thinking about this scene occasionally.
I have been using that second image as my wallpaper.

Which leads me to a question Oceanlab. I have gone to the folder of the game and the images are saved in jpg. I understand that using png probably would increase the size too big. But I read that webp can help reduce overall size both with lossless and lossy quality compared to png and jpg, respectively.

So the question is simply, once the game is complete, is there any chance to have a full quality image version? Maybe using torrent or something? I don't think it is necessary for update releases, but for completion it would be great!

Sep 3, 2020
Yes, that scene is fantastic. The non sexual tension there is amazing. And yes, I mean non sexual. They are developing an attraction that is about their state of mind and personalities.

I cannot pick a favorite scene. Every moment with her is great. From she looking me like that, to calling me a homeless hobo in her car, to jumping me to hit me, seeing her cry, seeing her laugh, laugh at Nami... Everything.

As you said, it is soo sad to fall in love with a fictional character.
screenshot0005.png

oh man your talking about the scene where the mc busted his lip or chin
and everybody assumed Bella was guilty even her own mother

that was rough but I liked that the MC stuck up for her

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
This has probably been asked before so sorry in advance. Is Where it all began the next game to get updated ?

Sep 3, 2020
Yes, that was a beautiful and unexpected scene. This is the second time we have seen her cry. She is a storm of emotions

she is like a force of nature mc and Bella I don't know how to describe it but the two of them are drawn to each other

and it's kind of funny Bella is a storm of emotion

and how many times people have accused the mc of having no emotion

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
she is like a force of nature mc and Bella I don't know how to describe it but the two of them are drawn to each other

and it's kind of funny Bella is a storm of emotion

and how many times people have accused the mc of having no emotion
Your phrase remind me of Emine's song, love the way you lie, that has the phrase "maybe that is what happens when a tornado meets a volcano".

I think it is extremely clear it is not he has no emotion, more like he is emotionally dull after getting strike so hard after losing Summer. That is why I think Bella is so important for the novel, even for those that prefer other girls. I put it like this in another post

It also make sense. MC is barely getting out of his depression, where he does not care about anything. So nice and sweet girls as Mila or Victoria would be too..... "soft?" to push MC towards feeling anything. Bella, on the other hand, is like a lightning strike. Like her or not, you are going to have to react to what is going on.
So she works great to push MC out of his bed and do something, one way or the other.
I still was not able to see how other routes develop, as I cannot avoid every time I repeat the game going for Bella. But at least in the scene in the locker, you see him react to her. His whole "ohh fuck, don't tell me I am falling for this bitch" line of though was perfect. Finally he feels something and is for one selfish, totally broken and potentially dangerous, irresistible and breathtaking girl you cannot help falling for.. sorry, I think my feelings were mixed there. But you get what I mean.

Reactions: Jilune
Sep 3, 2020
Your phrase remind me of Emine's song, love the way you lie, that has the phrase "maybe that is what happens when a tornado meets a volcano".

I think it is extremely clear it is not he has no emotion, more like he is emotionally dull after getting strike so hard after losing Summer. That is why I think Bella is so important for the novel, even for those that prefer other girls. I put it like this in another post

I still was not able to see how other routes develop, as I cannot avoid every time I repeat the game going for Bella. But at least in the scene in the locker, you see him react to her. His whole "ohh fuck, don't tell me I am falling for this bitch" line of though was perfect. Finally he feels something and is for one selfish, totally broken and potentially dangerous, irresistible and breathtaking girl you cannot help falling for.. sorry, I think my feelings were mixed there. But you get what I mean.
I agree with you 100% I always believed the MC has emotion and as for the Eminem song

I totally didn't think of that but if anybody ask yeah that's exactly what I meant

and as for the MC he's also good for Bella because no matter what she does he will never abandon Bella
even at her worst he is like is that all you got bitch come on you can do better than that

Reactions: Ayhsel and Jilune

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
and as for the MC he's also good for Bella because no matter what she does he will never abandon Bella
even at her worst he is like is that all you got bitch come on you can do better than that
Yeah, I really think they are great for each other.. maybe not so great for the world, but fuck that! Bella is all I need.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes