Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
When you get to the scene where the MC, Victoria and Mila go to Muffin's Coffee Palace in Summer's Gone for a beverage and pastry, was that Leia Zane from Where It All Began, sitting enjoying a coffee near the entrance at the beginning? I'm not sure. It looked like her although the girl in the cafe had blue eyes and Leia has hazel eyes I think?

Reactions: drakken

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
When you get to the scene where the MC, Victoria and Mila go to Muffin's Coffee Palace in Summer's Gone for a beverage and pastry, was that Leia Zane from Where It All Began, sitting enjoying a coffee near the entrance at the beginning? I'm not sure. It looked like her although the girl in the cafe had blue eyes and Leia has hazel eyes I think?
I thought the same thing, referencing the scene in where it all began. A easter egg of sorts. That look tho was weird. unless it was simply to draw attention to it.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
I thought the same thing, referencing the scene in where it all began. A easter egg of sorts. That look tho was weird. unless it was simply to draw attention to it.
I wondered if there might be a crossover between characters from WIAB and SG. That was quite a tasty animation featuring the Leia lookie-likie and if she wasn't the actual Leia the girl looks set to be a significant character in WIAB. As you say the look was seriously odd.

Apart from the colour of her eyes she looked very much like the original Leia to me. :unsure:

Last edited:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I wondered if there might be a crossover between characters from WIAB and SG. That was quite a tasty animation featuring the Leia lookie-likie and if she wasn't the actual Leia the girl looks set to be a significant character in WIAB. Apart from the colour of her eyes she look very much like the original Leia to me. :unsure:
Maybe its the updated look with the remake.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Maybe its the updated look with the remake.
I wonder at the wonder. :unsure: More oceanic mystery to be revealed when the tide rises I suppose. :)

Next day...

Here's a preview of the redone Leia for Where It All Began and she does seem to have hazel rather than blue eyes.

Leiax_still.png

What a scorcher, eh?

Maybe my memory is playing tricks and the cafe girl in Summer's Gone had hazel rather than blue eyes? I could have sworn she had blue eyes. When I've got the time I'll have to go back to the game to check. ;) It would be very interesting if barriers between OceanLab games were more porous and certain characters could move from one game world to another to appear in cameo, guest roles, or even as recurring, supporting or main actors in several OceanLab dramas.

But if the classy lady sipping coffee in the cafe of Summer's Gone isn't Leia from Where It All Began who the heck is she?

(The plot thickens as the art gets better and better.)

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I think there is kind of a handjob. Kind of. And some nudity. But no sex scenes. But seriously, read it anyway. After 15 minutes you will not even care there is no sex.
i think i will..i'm in for a good story and this seems the case. thanks

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I wonder at the wonder. :unsure: More oceanic mystery to be revealed when the tide rises I suppose. :)

Next day...

Here's a preview of the redone Leia for Where It All Began and she does seem to have hazel rather than blue eyes.

View attachment 1128510

What a scorcher, eh?

Maybe my memory is playing tricks and the cafe girl in Summer's Gone had hazel rather than blue eyes? I could have sworn she had blue eyes. When I've got the time I'll have to go back to the game to check. ;) It would be very interesting if barriers between OceanLab games were porous and certain characters could move from one game world to another appearing in cameo, guest roles, or even as recurring, supporting or main actors in several OceanLab dramas.

But if the classy lady sipping coffee in the cafe of Summer's Gone isn't Leia from Where It All Began who the heck is she?

(The plot thickens as the art gets better and better.)
That preview would make a awesome sig

Reactions: Rumplepuss

xLostKnightx

Apr 5, 2021
Hey all, in the gallery there is an unlock under Nami to "Go with Bella then sleep in Nami's bed". Does anyone know what part of the game this is in. I've played through twice now and haven't unlocked it.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
Hey all, in the gallery there is an unlock under Nami to "Go with Bella then sleep in Nami's bed". Does anyone know what part of the game this is in. I've played through twice now and haven't unlocked it.
you need to tell bella you want to destroy the rich kids car (its right when you first arrive at her place), then later at home decide to still go to her (bella), nami will respond to your behavior and you will have the option to to go to nami's room

xLostKnightx

Apr 5, 2021
you need to tell bella you want to destroy the rich kids car (its right when you first arrive at her place), then later at home decide to still go to her (bella), nami will respond to your behavior and you will have the option to to go to nami's room
Thanks, That was exactly right. I finally unlocked them. It was well worth it too.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes