drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Does it really matter who is trans? Ocean said this route just for people who like it. In canon story this character is a girl, normal female.
It might for those who wanna run that route. Everybody's got different taste and all topics about the game get discussed, so why not? Not my cup of tea, but I'll join in the theory aspect of it.

Reactions: n0cn1l

manmker123

Dec 8, 2018
Does it really matter who is trans? Ocean said this route just for people who like it. In canon story this character is a girl, normal female.
haha no it doesn't. I was just curious who it could be, because it was an option in the beginning and I thought it would be obvious. but nah, it wasn't

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Anyone know who the trans girl is? I have no idea?
If it's one of the new characters in Chapter 3, it boils down to this list:
  • Cindy - Algebra teacher
  • Desiree - Emilio's assistant
  • Harrison - Black teacher
  • Karen - Art teacher
  • Layla - College pub bartender
  • Nancy - Board game enthusiast
  • Nia - Camgirl
  • Robin - Bella's old schoolmate & Friend of Sasha
  • Sasha - Scarred face
  • Zara - Arrogant sports student
I think we can rule out Desiree because she's not featured in the gallery.

Or, for the biggest surprise, Damian the bearded student at the bar.
I think is Claire
Shouldn't be Claire, as she first appeared in Chapter 2.

Reactions: milfgaard

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Summer better be smoking hot with a great personality if she plans on competing with bella in my playthrough. Just hope if she ever does show up she's not anything like the MC. Depressed and pathetic. One whiney emo crybaby is enough. I just hope bella can man his ass up soon.

Sleepy666

Apr 21, 2019
Summer better be smoking hot with a great personality if she plans on competing with bella in my playthrough. Just hope if she ever does show up she's not anything like the MC. Depressed and pathetic. One whiney emo crybaby is enough. I just hope bella can man his ass up soon.
would be fun to see those 2 fight for the mc

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Summer better be smoking hot with a great personality if she plans on competing with bella in my playthrough. Just hope if she ever does show up she's not anything like the MC. Depressed and pathetic.
If half the story is bella-centered or if summer can't have enough screen time to show off her character then I doubt it's possible for her to take the spotlight again. The flashbacks were fun but the main character is already a vastly different dude in the present, emotionally stunted people surprisingly has great chemistry and immense sexual tension together.

One whiney emo crybaby is enough. I just hope bella can man his ass up soon.
Even has a yee yee ass haircut to boot.

Sleepy666

Apr 21, 2019
If half the story is bella-centered or if summer can't have enough screen time to show off her character then I doubt it's possible for her to take the spotlight again. The flashbacks were fun but the main character is already a vastly different dude in the present, emotionally stunted people surprisingly has great chemistry and immense sexual tension together.

Even has a yee yee ass haircut to boot.
OMG not again with the haircut

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Soundgfx

Mach1ne

Oct 31, 2020
Anyone know who the trans girl is? I have no idea?
I think it has to be the one who is from the Middle East. The shy one who has beautiful eyes. She makes the most sense in my opinion since she's shy and afraid. It can be just her strict family too but I think it's her.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
OMG not again with the haircut
If people in this thread can keep talk about character traits then I'm sure I'm allowed to talk about our MC's recognizable traits, aside from being edgy, emotional stunted and technically dickless also has that hair.

Like starburns' side burns from community, our guy has THE hair.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I think it has to be the one who is from the Middle East. The shy one who has beautiful eyes. She makes the most sense in my opinion since she's shy and afraid. It can be just her strict family too but I think it's her.
Doubtful. She was around before Chapter 3. I think the trans girl only first appears in Chapter 3.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I don't think that is set in stone. Each computer has their own machine now. Also, WIAB is going through a remake while SG will have half releases.

So all in all, anything can happen.
Speaking of WIAB, can anyone explain how the 2 stories are related? I've only starting following these 2 recently and all I can gather is that it's the same developer.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Doubtful. She was around before Chapter 3. I think the trans girl only first appears in Chapter 3.
Well, we don't know about that either. If Ocean has defined all girls as females as canon, making one trans could be simply something he later included that potentially affects previous girls.

So, unless we have seen her naked, I don't think we can discard that many. That is, however, I doubt many of the one we have not seen naked are too. But who knows...

Speaking of WIAB, can anyone explain how the 2 stories are related? I've only starting following these 2 recently and all I can gather is that it's the same developer.
So far, I don't think we can. I get the feeling that the place in which WIAB's MC and sister have dinner is probably going to be the same place we are going now with Bella in SG.

But so far I don't think there has been anything explicit connection. I believe someone a few weeks ago did point out some surnames being shared now and there, specially in that high class restaurant but I don't remember that much.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i really like a good story, but rthere is at least some sex scenes or totally not? thnks

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes