Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Considering that game is still in the early stage Bella just happened to be most developed character at the moment, i'm sure later her position won't be so dominant as now since Nami, Vic, Mila all have great potential (and Amber is stunning although age difference is really big). Don't mention Sonya and all new girls who were presented only in last chapter and waiting for their finest hour.

Reactions: drakken

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Considering that game is still in the early stage Bella just happened to be most developed character at the moment, i'm sure later her position won't be so dominant as now since Nami, Vic, Mila all have great potential (and Amber is stunning although age difference is really big). Don't mention Sonya and all new girls who were presented only in last chapter and waiting for their finest hour.
The 1st season will heavily focus on Bella, the other girls will of course get their fair share of development and screen time but Bella will be the primary focus of the first 10 chapters.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The 1st season will heavily focus on Bella, the other girls will of course get their fair share of development and screen time but Bella will be the primary focus of the first 10 chapters.
Three years (imo) with focus on Bella?
Im not objecting, if we get to go full way with her and her (female) family members:p, yet perhaps the dev should consider renaming this game?:unsure::HideThePain:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I dread the moment Bella is no longer the main focus of the novel!
Three years (imo) with focus on Bella?
Im not objecting, if we get to go full way with her and her (female) family members:p, yet perhaps the dev should consider renaming this game?:unsure::HideThePain:
Hahah Summer's Gone. A Bella's story.

Hahaha joke aside, as I said, Bella works to move the player into actually doing anything. I do understand those wanting other characters to be the main focus, though. I would not be happy in their place and I will not be happy once the focus is past Bella.. Oh well..

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Abhai

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I don't know if I'd go that far, but there is definitely alot to unpack with bella. Which will take time, but I don't think it will take that much. Even tho there's not an abundance of details, mc has already learned alot about her. Mainly the altercation they had was pretty revealing as far as her inner workings. As well as some details she didn't actually wanna tell, but came out anyways.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I don't know if I'd go that far, but there is definitely alot to unpack with bella. Which will take time, but I don't think it will take that much. Even tho there's not an abundance of details, mc has already learned alot about her. Mainly the altercation they had was pretty revealing as far as her inner workings.
Ocean himself has said that Bella is the main focus in season 1.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dr. Psychedelic

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Ocean himself confirmed that Bella is the main focus in season 1.
I definitely believe she will be in essence a gateway to developing other characters (such as her sister) as well as the mc himself. But her herself i don't see it taking that long, unless it's dragged out storywise.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Yup I think so. Did you see Sasha and her friend at the gym when you workout with them? When you fell and your head was about to hit the floor, Sasha saved you. Sasha then look at her hand. Also when there Sasha in the scene, she is staring at you. There is something about her so it just my theory.
This, her interaction with Bella, bellas outburst, how she did something to her sister, that she's not allowed around her sister and sashas scar made me think that Sasha is bellas sister. But like you said there's something about her that seems like there's something more other than just that.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
This, her interaction with Bella, bellas outburst, how she did something to her sister, that she's not allowed around her sister and sashas scar made me think that Sasha is bellas sister. But like you said there's something about her that seems like there's something more other than just that.
I feel like Bella would've had a much more severe reaction to Sasha if she was her sister. Remember, Bella's brain starts shutting down and she stutter when she tries to even think of her sister. Or goes into berserk mode at the mention of her.

I'd say there's a zero chance of Sasha being Bella's sister just going by Bella nonchalantly ignoring Sasha.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I feel like Bella would've had a much more severe reaction to Sasha if she was her sister. Remember, Bella's brain starts shutting down and she stutter when she tries to even think of her sister. Or goes into berserk mode at the mention of her.

I'd say there's a zero chance of Sasha being Bella's sister just going by Bella nonchalantly ignoring Sasha.
True, tho that didn't start till mc started pushing. She tried to avoid it to begin with. But has a hair trigger. Plus it was just them, in her comfort zone. Her guard could of been dropped more that it is outside of her home.

Edit: not really a whole lot to go on tho. :unsure: maybe next update will show more of sasha.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes