Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Is there any official info about this or just because the trans question was introduced in chapter 3? IIRC
Hm. I probably need to check it again, i think i've seen info but right now can't find it. When i'll be at the PC i'll try find info again

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I think the trans girl is the girl with the scar
Nah I don't think so, red herring characters usually don't end up being wired to optional fetishes like these.

It's gotta be a secondary character or someone who isn't that important in the grand scheme of things. Or it may just be me who's wrong and you may be right.

Edit: I need to clarify some things because something I wrote is out of context lmao

Last edited:

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Is there any official info about this or just because the trans question was introduced in chapter 3? IIRC
Checked this again. It's right in the beginning. So yeah, it's one of the girls introduced in the 3rd chapter.
So it's not Claire
1617635014188.png

Reactions: Ghostly

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
The way Nami blocks the view in the shower with her, kind of suggested to me it might be the new redhead. Or it can be simply misleading.

Honestly, does not matter to me as I turned it off. But I really don't think it is Sasha, that is for sure*.

*as sure as somebody with almost no information can be.

manmker123

Dec 8, 2018
The way Nami blocks the view in the shower with her, kind of suggested to me it might be the new redhead. Or it can be simply misleading.

Honestly, does not matter to me as I turned it off. But I really don't think it is Sasha, that is for sure*.

*as sure as somebody with almost no information can be.
so it is that Nia person that do cam shows and likes being choked?

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes