Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
hmm y

you think? maybe.
Yup I think so. Did you see Sasha and her friend at the gym when you workout with them? When you fell and your head was about to hit the floor, Sasha saved you. Sasha then look at her hand. Also when there Sasha in the scene, she is staring at you. There is something about her so it just my theory.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Yup I think so. Did you see Sasha and her friend at the gym when you workout with them? When you fell and your head was about to hit the floor, Sasha saved you. Sasha then look at her hand. Also when there Sasha in the scene, she is staring at you. There is something about her so it just my theory.
crazy theory ahead, read at your own peril!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Still holding my review about the story as Im waiting to see how it goes but the developer sure knows how to make them 3D models. Great renders!

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Personally I do not think that Sasha can be Summer because I cannot believe that Summer would stand by and watch the MC suffering without reaching out to him and trying to lessen his distress. Nor do I believe that the MC would fail to recognise the "love of his life" so easily if he saw her, even from a distance and her outward appearance had changed. If Sasha actually is Summer for her to keep her distance and silence either the MC must have done something really terrible to merit such exclusion, or she must consider that she herself represents a potential danger or threat to him, for unknown reasons, and is staying away from him deliberately in a bid to ensure his safety. :unsure:

Speculation on my part of course and, more than likely, completely and utterly wrong.

But what the heck?!

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
It's stated outright that they never had the chance to do the deed and the accident is a wild stretch but hey, it's just a theory, a̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶o̶r̶y̶.
you are right regarding the deed! however the text about Summer leaving the day after with her parents is there!
just as the text with Nami saying the last time they where there, was the day after that night and they went to see summer!

the MC does not recall it! so his memory repressed those memories!

Reactions: Soundgfx

manmker123

Dec 8, 2018
yeah but it is a good theory, I like it. also she and Nami has the same earrings, so something is connected.

Reactions: Odin73

manmker123

Dec 8, 2018
Personally I do not think that Sasha can be Summer because I cannot believe that Summer would stand by and watch the MC suffering without reaching out to him and trying to lessen his distress. Nor do I believe that the MC would fail to recognise the "love of his life" so easily if he saw her, even from a distance and her outward appearance had changed. If Sasha actually is Summer for her to keep her distance and silence either the MC must have done something really terrible to merit such exclusion, or she must consider that she herself represents a potential danger or threat to him, for unknown reasons, and is staying away from him deliberately in a bid to ensure his safety. :unsure:

Speculation on my part of course and, more than likely, completely and utterly wrong.

But what the heck?!
maybe... but you're also making much sense. it's all pretty weird but we will see in the update.

hmm in the prologue the MC and summer is playing with spiders, and then when they kiss the spiders is watching them. I feel like the spiders represents people and MC and summer likes to manipulate them. but then they found out about it somehow IDK I'm just gussing and shit. what you think?

manmker123

Dec 8, 2018
Yes, that was a beautiful and unexpected scene. This is the second time we have seen her cry. She is a storm of emotions

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it's cool that they connect. both are traumatic, emotional clusterfucks no understands.... but they do to each other, and that's way they attract... I think

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
it took a while to grow on me. When the very first choice of the game was to shoot a gun or not at a casual encounter I really though oh boy, this MC is so f***ked up, this game will never grow on me. But over time it really did, and I can't wait to see what happens next.. :) and I can't decide which girl to root for..

Reactions: Ayhsel
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes