Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Have a bit of patience guys. Creating a VN on your own requires Herculean effort.
That's definitely something out of an arnold film in his peak lmao
It's an amusing paraphrase of something Bruce Willis said in Quentin Tarantino's Pulp Fiction actually. (y)

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Have a bit of patience guys. Creating a VN on your own requires Herculean effort

It's an amusing paraphrase of something Bruce Willis said in Quentin Tarantino's Pulp Fiction actually. (y)

It always cracks me up how understanding she is that he totaled her car. She's just like "oh, well, I guess thats okay".

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Have a bit of patience guys. Creating a VN on your own requires Herculean effort

Pulp fiction and from dusk till dawn are one of the few tarantino's films I actually haven't seen.

I keep being reminded that I need to watch those, specially from dusk till dawn; salma hayek at her peak is bound to make me horny.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Pulp fiction and from dusk till dawn are one of the few tarantino's films I actually haven't seen.

I keep being reminded that I need to watch those, specially from dusk till dawn; salma hayek at her peak is bound to make me horny.
Shit, Salma Hayek now will make you horny. She's aged incredibly well.

Reactions: IamJAG

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
Apologies if this question has already been answered, but do we have a date for the update yet?

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020

Pulp Fiction is absolutely brilliant and From Dusk to Dawn has got peak Salma with a pet snake, bursting out of a skimpy bikini, doing an incredibly sexy dance routine, in a bar called the Titty Twister which should whet the appetite of anybody with a Y chromosome. :) Anyone who hasn't seen both movies needs to put watching them on their bucket list, to make sure that they don't perish before seeing them, because both are freaking great and Ms Hayek has never been more beautiful. :love:

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Updated for [Ch. 3 Final]
As i did on [Ch. 3 Beta] i've changed some things on the incest patch. I didn't play the chapter 3 with the lewpatcher patch yet, but, just by reading the code, i'm pretty sure some of you who are using it are getting bugs.
So, if you're unsatisfied with the current incest patch, use mine.
What i did was:
- Undo a few unnecessary changes made by the patch.
- Correct some scenes where Nami was refered as "friend" (not sure if i got all of them yet).
- Correct a few POSSIBLE bugs (possible, because i didn't get the bugs, but i noticed them by reading the patch code).

If you find anything wrong, just let me know.
Also, same deal as before, download the file and place in the game folder. The file name must be "patch.rpy".

Obs: I didn't make this from scratch, i took the existing patch and "fixed" it.
When I click on the file to download it, it does not download. Instead, it links to a separate webpage that displays the content of the file.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Support dev, it's the way to speed up updates ;)
edit: johndoe why facepalm ? It's true. I'm supporting because i like this game. Simple.
Endriux is 100% correct. The more financial support a developer gets the more they are able to afford the best equipment, hardware and software and garner enough disposable income to support themselves adequately and therefore devote more of their time and energy to the creative process. Which is costly in more ways than one. o_O If a few of us donate a lot and/or a lot of us donate a little the work will, technically at least, be bound to speed up even though creatively the process will be no less arduous for the developer personally. :)

So if you can become an OceanLab supporter please consider doing so for your own benefit as much as theirs. (y)

That's what I think anyway.

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017

You have NOT seen Pulp Fiction?

Go and watch Pulp Fiction, NOW!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes