Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
This is one of the few games that truly does drama right. It feels as if most of the drama comes from well developed characters who have histories from before the story begins as opposed to forced, soap-opera drama. The beautiful renders are just amazing icing on the cake! I can't wait for an update!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Bella: I have a proposal for you about a dangerous, suicide mission that only a madman with not the smallest pit of care about himself would accept.
Ayhsel: Just tell me, are we working together in this mission?
Bella: Yes....?
Ayhsel: I'm in!
Nah, thats more like Luna:unsure:
Bella would be: So, you are saying you love me, right?
See that high 100+meters tower over there?
Go on top of it, and jump down free-style.
When youre smashed down, Im gonna let you kiss me.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Nah, thats more like Luna:unsure:
Bella would be: So, you are saying you love me, right?
See that high 100+meters tower over there?
Go on top of it, and jump down free-style.
When youre smashed down, Im gonna let you kiss me.
I don't think Bella would ask for any proof of love. Not even sure she cares whether we love her or not at this point, although she seems to be a jealous girl, which I love.

But, just so you know, I would take that jump! Anything for my queen.

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I don't think Bella would ask for any proof of love. Not even sure she cares whether we love her or not at this point, although she seems to be a jealous girl, which I love.

But, just so you know, I would take that jump! Anything for my queen.
yup, i know it...and once you are out, the queen is mine alone:devilish::BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
that is a good plan until you remember. Ayhsel is a vampire and can't die
not from a fall anyway believe me I've tried :cautious:

but he just regenerate and then he comes back like brand new

:oops:
He's a chocolate vampire. I'm not so sure the "usual" vampire rules apply :unsure:
Just in case you experimented on a "normal" vampire and not a chocolate one.

I wouldn't be surprised if the only weapon to kill him would be a candy cane through his heart, but he might also just melt when left somewhere too warm. ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
He's a chocolate vampire. I'm not so sure the "usual" vampire rules apply :unsure:

I wouldn't be surprised if the only weapon to kill him would be a candy cane through his heart, but he might also just melt when left somewhere too warm. ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
hmm, that could be the reason why he prefers blonde girls :unsure:
it is known fact that other kinds, particularly gingers and ebony ones, are warmer and hotter:WeSmart::Kappa:

Sep 3, 2020

the only vampire I've ever tried to throw off a cliff is Ayhsel one time I throw him out of an airplane and I didn't hear from him for 7 days

I thought it worked until I realized the reason why I didn't hear from him is because he landed in a brothel
im serious he fell straight true the roof

:oops:

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Falling does not kill me. The strong hit can, though.. but depending on how hot it is when I fall I do can regenerate. Whole experience hurt like a bitch though...

In fact, the goddess that made use to do just that. Freeze me, drop me, shattered me, then melt me and build me up again.. according to her she was testing something but I am sure she was just bored, as she only want to test it when there was nothing interesting on Netflix.

hmm, that could be the reason why he prefers blonde girls :unsure:
it is known fact that other kinds, particularly gingers and ebony ones, are warmer and hotter:WeSmart::Kappa:
I don't prefer blonde girls per se, actually. In fact, if you go to my description here I say I am week to redheads. But all in all my type might be snow white girls: white skin, light eyes, black hair.

In the end, though, I dont follow those "blondes/redhead/brunet" too strongly and it is a case by case.

I would love Bella regardless of the color of her hair.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes