Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
It's either Bella, or Nami, and I don't have a thing AT ALL for redheads. Don't know the characters well enough in this VN. The funny thing is, a few girls I picked as my LIs in other games I did so by the game banners in the thread. Thankfully that worked out.

Don't know about this one though. I need the girl to fit in with the type of girl I chose.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I heard about someone called Ayhsel He is very possessive about Bella. Just wanted to give a heads up, Seems he would do some crazy things to protect her
You are goddess damn correct that I would! I am Bella's king simp.
You`ll need tons of chocolate for the vampire ;)
That just makes me stronger :lepew: You wanna kill me? try raisins.. I fucking hate those!

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
I heard about someone called Ayhsel He is very possessive about Bella. Just wanted to give a heads up, Seems he would do some crazy things to protect her
if you call being a heartless bloodthirsty vampire that doesn't give to fucks about humans possessive then yes
once I saw him lock a group of Bella haters in a room

then he hypnotizes them to think a normal Penny
was the most important thing in the world then told them to fight to the death over it and the winner gets the penny
:oops::oops::oops:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
if you call being a heartless bloodthirsty vampire that doesn't give to fucks about humans possessive then yes

was the most important thing in the world then told them to fight to the death over it and the winner gets the penny
Well thank you so much for the nice words!! Nice to be recognized as much.

Second, in my defense it was a polished penny in perfect condition!

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

hermm i threw the penny away afterwards anyway! as for being hipnotised its one hell of an excuse in the court of law!

and when there was one man left standing you gave him the penny alright you throw the penny so hard it went through him
no that is not what happened! as with his hypnotic skills he tried and failed miserably!

and then i raped Bela in front of him! that`s what simps deserve!

• Sad
Reactions: DarkOs31

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I was hoping some hints would be dropped my way about certain girls but the ones I seem to be liking are Nami & Mila. Bella is is a solid 3rd

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I have an issue with this game; there are three girls I really like and I don't like seeing how sad Nami is when I'm spending so much time with Bella. I also don't like how Mila reacts when Bella jumps on the MC during the basketball game after you went out with her to screw up Mario's car.

I like to have a straight shot to a girl in a game and this is the first time I've ever EVER had to choose someone. I love Bella's story though, how she softens up and I actually got emotional once once it was said that they're not very different.

Nami is cute, very protective, fiery as well but there hasn't been a chance yet to say how the MC feels about her. You're asked about Mila, about Bella, but nothing yet comes up with actually professing to like Nami. I'm sure that'll happen eventually.

I guess this is one of the very few games I'm going to have a non-dark-haired love interest. I can tell I am going to have a hell of a time deciding who to pursue here.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
I have an issue with this game; there are three girls I really like and I don't like seeing how sad Nami is when I'm spending so much time with Bella. I also don't like how Mila reacts when Bella jumps on the MC during the basketball game after you went out with her to screw up Mario's car.

I like to have a straight shot to a girl in a game and this is the first time I've ever EVER had to choose someone. I love Bella's story though, how she softens up and I actually got emotional once once it was said that they're not very different.

Nami is cute, very protective, fiery as well but there hasn't been a chance yet to say how the MC feels about her. You're asked about Mila, about Bella, but nothing yet comes up with actually professing to like Nami. I'm sure that'll happen eventually.

I guess this is one of the very few games I'm going to have a non-dark-haired love interest. I can tell I am going to have a hell of a time deciding who to pursue here.
Now imagine how it is for an depressive guy ;)
I can completely put myself in the MC ...
It's not that I don't have empathy, on the contrary, I have too much empathy ... I can empathize with everyone ...
Thats why some VN`s like this and CoBD and LOF are dangerous for guys like me :)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I have a lot of similarities with the MC in this game (and I also share a lot with Cece from LoF also) put them together, you get me.

I've had several dark periods in my life like this guy has. Between LoF and this game, I can tell it's going to be rough. Don't know how many therapists I went to, how many times or how many years I kept to myself, list goes on. Glad I came back to this game and gave it a fair chance.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Now imagine how it is for an depressive guy ;)
I can completely put myself in the MC ...
It's not that I don't have empathy, on the contrary, I have too much empathy ... I can empathize with everyone ...
Thats why some VN`s like this and CoBD and LOF are dangerous for guys like me :)
Yeah. I haven't been able to get very far with CoBD. Haven't played LoF. I've had a few other games that just don't hook me or actually make me too uncomfortable to play.

Reactions: DarkOs31

Pepe_the_frog

Oct 7, 2018
A lil off topic, but when I first played this game I had recently lost a close friend of 10+ years to an OD, he had just turned 18. I went into this game blind, not knowing what to expect. Needless to say I shared a lot of similarities with the mc, and the game helped me with deal my loss. Don't do hard drugs, and don't let your friends do hard drugs. Miss you Jagger

• Sad
Reactions: LuckyLara

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Yeah. I haven't been able to get very far with CoBD. Haven't played LoF. I've had a few other games that just don't hook me or actually make me too uncomfortable to play.
Yeah,i still have alot of games on my SSD from F95 which i never played,most known game is ecchi sensei...
CoBD is my style,cuz the MC isn`t a jerk and tries to fix his past...
Well,LoF you MUST play ;)
I havn`t played LoF 0.4.5 part 2 and 0.5.1 yet,but i will when i have time :D

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah,i still have alot of games on my SSD from F95 which i never played,most known game is ecchi sensei...
CoBD is my style,cuz the MC isn`t a jerk and tries to fix his past...
Well,LoF you MUST play ;)
I havn`t played LoF 0.4.5 part 2 and 0.5.1 yet,but i will when i have time :D
I'm currently on medical leave, so I have more time on my hands. I'm working my way though some of the games I'd neglected. I'll get back to CoBD and give LoF a try. Ecchi Sensei is one of the ones I finally looked into and ended up pushing through to the end.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes