PersontheUnknown

May 15, 2020
There seems to be a hell of a lot of adware attached to this game, I got a couple dozen popups from my antivirus when I tried to download it

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
There seems to be a hell of a lot of adware attached to this game, I got a couple dozen popups from my antivirus when I tried to download it
The game from the links in the first post is checked and clean as a whistle.
In case your AV is Windows Defender, then that is possibly the worst one at giving false positives for Ren'Py games.

P.S. Antiviruses in general are not useless, not even the trigger-happy Windows Defender. Yes, good ones cost some money.

Last edited:
Reactions: EvilMojito77

PersontheUnknown

May 15, 2020
The game from the links in the first post is checked and clean as a whistle.
In case your AV is Windows Defender, then that is possibly the worst one at giving false positives for Ren'Py games.

P.S. Antiviruses in general are not useless, not even the trigger-happy Windows Defender. Yes, good ones cost some money.
I use the paid version of Kaspersky, not windows defender. It was upset about whatever baconaces.pro is.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I use the paid version of Kaspersky, not windows defender. It was upset about whatever baconaces.pro is.
There is no such file in this game nor any other Ren'Py game package as baconaces.pro
Which link exactly did you use to download the game? I'd like to check it out.

Maximus2400456

Feb 24, 2021
Shit, I had no idea what into me, its a first time I truly need an update for this game, I can feel the story, plus this one had a good cinematic I ever seen, man I hope they might be have good long story for this game

Reactions: Sleepy666

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
I've found an image error in teh shower scene with Nia and Nami.
When they hug Nia suddenly has blond hair!!
m1008, m1010 and m1011 have to be changed.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Yes... it is really a perfect image. It is the second picture in my signature " But you know... you found a liking to it" "
Honestly in the rebirth thread is saw you talking about it. So i download it, But the intro freaked me out a little with the small children i thought o noo i don't like this. So i didn't go past the intro and stopped playing. Recently i saw this thread pop up again and went through the thread looking at pictures, And then i saw Bella and i have played it like 5 times already such a good story
So thank you for suggesting this game

Reactions: Ayhsel

chazfu

Sep 11, 2020
All I want is for Victoria to recover, walk again, find happiness and share her light with the world. :) That'll do me. (y)

#teamVictoriaForever
I found Victoria a little off putting and unsettling at first. She seemed TOO cheerful and optimistic. But with each update she grows on me. She hasn't eclipsed Mila for me yet, but I'm really hoping we get to see her walk again.

Reactions: Grelk

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
I found Victoria a little off putting and unsettling at first. She seemed TOO cheerful and optimistic. But with each update she grows on me. She hasn't eclipsed Mila for me yet, but I'm really hoping we get to see her walk again.
Vic reminds me of a girl, in the real world, that I used to know. Never met anybody like her before, since, or expect to again and couldn't help but like the Victoria character as a result. Protecting, helping and being with someone like Victoria throughout her recovery would be one of the best things the MC could do to learn how to live and feel again, because when you live for someone else, unselfishly, you can't help but live much better and feel more things yourself. In fact you can see the positive, warming, humanising effect that Victoria is having on the broken MC, already, and I expect that Victoria will be pivotal during the MC's own long journey back to the world and redemption.

I feel odd writing anything deep like this, on a site like this, but Summer's Gone is something special.

(Which of course you already know.)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes