Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I don't think is creepy, but really dramatic... It is something that some disabled people have to go through in real life.
Both the one and the other depend very much on the position one holds and the viewpoint one has :ROFLMAO:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Only consensual and both lovers wide awake in the thralls of unquenched desire 4 eachother.
Sorry my friend, but thats sound creepy as hell. :oops:
or the perfect excuse for anal!

so you can not feel anything bellow the waist my love? so it costs you nothing and it would mean the world to me!
Dude, wtf?!
I don't think is creepy, but really dramatic... It is something that some disabled people have to go through in real life.
Both the one and the other depend very much on the position one holds and the viewpoint one has :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wonderful devs already coded all your wishful thinking in a wonderful scene:
1q.jpg

2q.jpg

3q.jpg

4q.jpg

She is in control the whole time, she is so wonderful.
or the perfect excuse for anal!

so you can not feel anything bellow the waist my love? so it costs you nothing and it would mean the world to me!
I am talking about a couple in love in which one has lost the feeling of their lower body.
Game oN!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Looks like your humour has taken a different turn from the rest of you today
I was not be funny, if you were sorry I did not catch that. Simply mentioning that given the novel and that one of the LI is in a wheel chair, this is a real life issue for some couples that I have not seen explored. And I am interested to look up.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Wonderful devs already coded all your wishful thinking in a wonderful scene:

Game oN!
Ellen is numb but that scene has not drama. It felt almost like a comedy. More over she is already recovering.

What I am talking about is a teenager that knows she will never walk again having her first time. If losing your virginity and sex as a whole can be dramatic, can you imagine the whole range of emotions in her situation? The anger, the sadness, her own insecurities by her condition?

Last edited:
Reactions: chazfu and twiztid

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I was not be funny, if you were sorry I did not catch that. Simply mentioning that given the novel and that one of the LI is in a wheel chair, this is a real life issue for some couples that I have not seen explored. And I am interested to look up.
I was the one who wanted to make a little joke about your comment - however, the joke turned out to be a complete damp squib...

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Alright alright guys stop with your interpretation and fanfics. We'll witness that arc together when it'll happen.

Sep 3, 2020
my brother I've been in a wheelchair since the day I was born but I have complete feeling in my lower body it is just my spine everything else is fine I don't know what I would do without my dick thank God

and I also wouldn't mind seeing some wheelchair action
and it's not because I'm in a wheelchair

it's because the girl in the wheelchair sorry I forgot her name to be honest if her name is not Bella i don't bother to remember their names but what I'm saying is the girl is pretty hot and I want to pounce on her like she's a wounded gazelle

screenshot0001.png

and the you know that saying that people with disabilities don't want special treatment yeah I don't know who was the disabled retard who came up with that but fuck it i want special treatment :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
my brother I've been in a wheelchair since the day I was born but I have complete feeling in my lower body it is just my spine everything else is fine I don't know what I would do without my dick thank God

and I also wouldn't mind seeing some wheelchair action
and it's not because I'm in a wheelchair

it's because the girl in the wheelchair sorry I forgot her name to be honest if her name is not Bella i don't bother to remember their names but what I'm saying is the girl is pretty hot and I want to pounce on her like she's a wounded gazelle

View attachment 1198203
Yes, both of them are gorgeous! I had to check her name too! I only remember Bella, Nami and Sasha. I guess the heart wants want the heart wants.

And yes, I think the novel has already set up for some heavy topics that I really would like to see. As are the scene with Bella opening up to us, or Nami breaking that taboo, I think her plot line with her condition will be very beautiful.

I really did not care much about her when she was all so happy and in love with MC, but the scene when she finally breaks down in tear was very moving. I cannot be her lover, as my heart has owner, but I want to be her support all the way.

Sep 3, 2020
Yes, both of them are gorgeous! I had to check her name too! I only remember Bella, Nami and Sasha. I guess the heart wants want the heart wants.

And yes, I think the novel has already set up for some heavy topics that I really would like to see. As are the scene with Bella opening up to us, or Nami breaking that taboo, I think her plot line with her condition will be very beautiful.

I really did not care much about her when she was all so happy and in love with MC, but the scene when she finally breaks down in tear was very moving. I cannot be her lover, as my heart has owner, but I want to be her support all the way.
I like that the MC isn't automatically nice to her just because she's in a wheelchair he gets to know her first and then he's nice to her

I love that when he meets her he treats her like how he treats everybody else

I love that his attitude is like so you're in a wheelchair so I don't care you still suck like everybody else

I know that sounds weird but for a person in a wheelchair that's real equality

it's sort of like you

before I told you I was in a wheelchair you were willing to throw me down the stairs to get to Bella now that you know I'm in a wheelchair now you're willing to throw me and my wheelchair down the stairs to get to Bella Now That's What I Call real brotherly love
:ROFLMAO:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I like that the MC isn't automatically nice to her just because she's in a wheelchair he gets to know her first and then he's nice to her

I love that when he meets her he treats her like how he treats everybody else

I love that his attitude is like so you're in a wheelchair so I don't care you still suck like everybody else

I know that sounds weird but for a person in a wheelchair that's real equality

it's sort of like you

before I told you I was in a wheelchair you were willing to throw me down the stairs to get to Bella now that you know I'm in a wheelchair now you're willing to throw me and my wheelchair down the stairs to get to Bella Now That's What I Call real brotherly love
:ROFLMAO:
Totally agree with you in all that you said. But let's go step by step.

First, yes, MC reaction to her is awesome. It is also very consistent with his current "I cannot feel anything" state. She is there and the fact that she is so pretty, so into him and so needy given her new, tragic situation is pretty much irrelevant to him. Still, he can get some emotion when he sees her cry, which I think makes it way more important that if he was always nice. It shows not only that he is able to feel some empathy but that she is able to generate something in him.

About the way to treat disabilities you mentioned, that is what I think equality should mean and I try to go by that in my regular life. I think disabilities should be treated as everything else, a characteristic a person have that can in some situations affects the way they live. But no special treatment besides taking the elevator instead of the stairs if we are travelling together.

So you have absolute no doubt that you try to steal Bella from me you are getting crushed my brother.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Alright, I tried to get into this game a few months ago, something didn't sit right with me. Don't know if it was choosing the right girl to go after as an LI, the school setting, or whatever, but willing to give this a try again. Wondering if I should try the walkthrough mod or whatnot first. Only three chapters so far, so not worrying about redoing things over.

I just want to chase the right LI that seems to fit my taste in these games (Katie, Cece, Emily, etc.) I guess the only way to know is to try it out again.

I am a "story-guy" with these games so I know this particular VN works with that.

Sep 3, 2020
Alright, I tried to get into this game a few months ago, something didn't sit right with me. Don't know if it was choosing the right girl to go after as an LI, the school setting, or whatever, but willing to give this a try again. Wondering if I should try the walkthrough mod or whatnot first. Only three chapters so far, so not worrying about redoing things over.

I just want to chase the right LI that seems to fit my taste in these games (Katie, Cece, Emily, etc.) I guess the only way to know is to try it out again.

I am a "story-guy" with these games so I know this particular VN works with that.
try it again my brother and you will not be disappointed it is a very good character Focus story-driven vn but stay away from Bella She's mine.

• Haha
Reactions: Ahx
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes