jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Miranda cold hearted? impossible!

I am one of those persons that cannot simply pick different when their loved ones are involved. I have finished the original trilogy multiple times. And every time, in order of the games: Liara>Miranda>Liara.... Like in SG, I always go with Bella.

Jack and Tali are awesome girls too. I simply cannot choose them over Miranda and I cannot choose Miranda over Liara. But honestly, all girls, but Ashely, are great. That one stays in Virmire. :lepew:

Anyway... Hope you can enjoy it soon!
See I need a reality where my Male Shep can romance the FemShep I made (She is best girl). Other than that I try out all the samples.

• Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
My WiAB Patreon Dev logs explain why it takes so unreasonably long.

I first planned on doing WiAB completely in Blender (Started in August). Lots of trial and error and lots of frustration due to the converters sucking ass and me being inexperienced.

I wanted it to be a surprise for the people. Didn't work out back then and I lost a few months.
But that was my fault for being arrogant, I should've known better.

Then I got the new PC- which kept developing SG Chapter 3 while the old one started with Chapter 1, WiAB.

This is not just a simple visual rework of WiAB. The entire story got an overhaul. New places I have to design etc.
Then my GPU for WiAB broke, (which I needed for the Chapter 3 End cinematic of SG.)

And I give you that, I could have worked a lot more on WiAB during that time- but I simply couldn't. I was exhausted and in a deep hole of developing depression.

Constant doubts about Chapter 3, people being unreasonably negative and talking crap, the worst sleep rhythm I had in my life, no work/life balance due to Covid, sleep problems because the PC's were in my room being loud AF during the night, and the list goes on and on and on.

After SG Chapter 3 finally came out in January, I was literally fucked. It took me 18 days to get the full version for Ch3 out because I just couldn't look at this damn monitor anymore.

And I still feel the aftermath of it.

Anyway, in the end, this is all my fault for fucking myself that hard during the Chapter 3 development.
I started improving my Work/Life balance by a lot in the last two months, but it takes some time to get back to 110%.

Development is slower at the moment than it could be, but it is necessary so that I can stay developing. Build healthy habits and get back to enjoying developing. (An investment into the future.)

I might be doing half-chapters now, but these boys still have 1000 stills + a few thousand frames in animations. (WiAB even lewd. Been trying a lot of stuff in the WiAB lewd ones atm.)

My PCs are not powerful enough if you take the quality and quantity into account and I am still recovering from the Bullshit sprint I performed last year. (3090 still takes 27-43min to render one image and WiAB "only" has 2x 2080Ti, which are slower than the 3090.)

WiAB has never been forgotten- it is pretty much the foundation on which SG and my future other games (after WiAB and SG) build up on.
Dude don't be to hard on yourself. You went out of your way to to learn blender. To provide players with an even better experience in WiAB. Then they had before. And i think it's only you who does the rendering the coding and storyline, animation. You have every right to be tired. A 1 man team doing everything on 2 games. You are only human. And people should respect that

And about the negativity about Summer's gone. I'm going to say it's only a small part of the player base who say bad things. Don't look for the bad parts. Enjoy the good parts that people have to say about your game. It will help keep your mental health in good place.

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
Loving the game so far and the various routes you can pick from initally and just beeing the A :caring person or B : a well less caring :)

i just love games where you can pretty much be a asshat or dont bother to care about the others around you , i always do the latter first in a game to get a feel of the game and if i can just turn things even more dark and so far it delivers and hopefully we will see more options in the future so keep on making your game :)

and sad to hear people beeing negative or trying to influence the directions , you make your game and hopefully we will see many more in the future :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tallomellow32
Dec 30, 2020
@Regium
It seems like your the dev and if you want developer tags you will need to pm one of the staff for it, @TCMS is one of them.

Incest is my main fetish and I hope there will be lots of kissing and maybe pregnancy later in the VN.:p:love::giggle:
Downloading now.
here are all the games where the girl takes part and games dating with my daughter yes?

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
I've been replaying this, and I'm confused about the school/college thing, it's referred to by both, I assumed that they were 18 and attending a college of further education.

If they are then the whole attitude of the 'teacher' confuses me.

gaunterodimm

May 12, 2020
My WiAB Patreon Dev logs explain why it takes so unreasonably long.

I first planned on doing WiAB completely in Blender (Started in August). Lots of trial and error and lots of frustration due to the converters sucking ass and me being inexperienced.

I wanted it to be a surprise for the people. Didn't work out back then and I lost a few months.
But that was my fault for being arrogant, I should've known better.

Then I got the new PC- which kept developing SG Chapter 3 while the old one started with Chapter 1, WiAB.

This is not just a simple visual rework of WiAB. The entire story got an overhaul. New places I have to design etc.
Then my GPU for WiAB broke, (which I needed for the Chapter 3 End cinematic of SG.)

And I give you that, I could have worked a lot more on WiAB during that time- but I simply couldn't. I was exhausted and in a deep hole of developing depression.

Constant doubts about Chapter 3, people being unreasonably negative and talking crap, the worst sleep rhythm I had in my life, no work/life balance due to Covid, sleep problems because the PC's were in my room being loud AF during the night, and the list goes on and on and on.

After SG Chapter 3 finally came out in January, I was literally fucked. It took me 18 days to get the full version for Ch3 out because I just couldn't look at this damn monitor anymore.

And I still feel the aftermath of it.

Anyway, in the end, this is all my fault for fucking myself that hard during the Chapter 3 development.
I started improving my Work/Life balance by a lot in the last two months, but it takes some time to get back to 110%.

Development is slower at the moment than it could be, but it is necessary so that I can stay developing. Build healthy habits and get back to enjoying developing. (An investment into the future.)

I might be doing half-chapters now, but these boys still have 1000 stills + a few thousand frames in animations. (WiAB even lewd. Been trying a lot of stuff in the WiAB lewd ones atm.)

My PCs are not powerful enough if you take the quality and quantity into account and I am still recovering from the Bullshit sprint I performed last year. (3090 still takes 27-43min to render one image and WiAB "only" has 2x 2080Ti, which are slower than the 3090.)

WiAB has never been forgotten- it is pretty much the foundation on which SG and my future other games (after WiAB and SG) build up on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I promised myself the ME legendary edition after I release both updates.

Looking forward to my cold-hearted, genetically perfect girl, Miranda. (Even without the ass shots.)
dude i have been looking up to you as a role model of some kind since the only one you follow on twitter is andrew price due to your desire to learn blender and i very much respect that. you should not be that hard on yourself and push yourself if you are going to end up mentally and physically exhausted. you dont have to explain every shit you are going through because we -at least i- know that if some work is delayed,then it had to be delayed. you are very strict on developing and delivering unlike many other. do not feel bad about taking breaks and such. just know that i have put all my hope and faith in you. you are doing great homie,keep it up and take care.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
dude i have been looking up to you as a role model of some kind since the only one you follow on twitter is andrew price due to your desire to learn blender and i very much respect that. you should not be that hard on yourself and push yourself if you are going to end up mentally and physically exhausted. you dont have to explain every shit you are going through because we -at least i- know that if some work is delayed,then it had to be delayed. you are very strict on developing and delivering unlike many other. do not feel bad about taking breaks and such. just know that i have put all my hope and faith in you. you are doing great homie,keep it up and take care.
Andrew price, the blender guru right? I remember watching that dude make donuts and anvils in his tutorials lmao

Reactions: gaunterodimm

EvilMojito77

Sep 27, 2018
Dude don't be to hard on yourself. You went out of your way to to learn blender. To provide players with an even better experience in WiAB. Then they had before. And i think it's only you who does the rendering the coding and storyline, animation. You have every right to be tired. A 1 man team doing everything on 2 games. You are only human. And people should respect that

And about the negativity about Summer's gone. I'm going to say it's only a small part of the player base who say bad things. Don't look for the bad parts. Enjoy the good parts that people have to say about your game. It will help keep your mental health in good place.
I have to agree with you, OL goes too hard on himself, he does all he can while making 2 games, I'm really grateful for all his work, SG helped me get out of my deep depression and (maybe?) played a role on me quitting smoking so I'm forever grateful. I didn't play WiAB yet because of the rework.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Never tried this one out so I decided to give it a whirl and after chapter 1 where I may have met everyone

I really, really want Nami. OMG so much. Her picture is why I downloaded this to begin with.

I am going to play on but I wanted to come sing her praises.

TY for reading
Get yourself a Nami sig and carry her image with you everywhere. Click the Summer's Gone sig below on the right, look down the relevant page when you get there and pick the one you like. (y) Publicising OceanLab and such great games must earn a person a bunch of good karma for sure! ;)

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Get yourself a Nami sig and carry her image with you everywhere. Click the Summer's Gone sig below on the right, look down the relevant page when you get there and pick the one you like. (y) Publicising OceanLab and such great games must earn a person a bunch of good karma for sure! ;)
Nice sig no doubt but I have a rotation to keep it at 2 and I need to edit Nami in which means I have to do something and that means I will procrastinate

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
But how can you be without Nami, in any form, for a minute I ask? That's some self-control you have there bro. :ROFLMAO:
See it's weird because cognitively I know the MC had this deep, profound connection to Summer. But as the player we don't see all of that we only see the intro or flashbacks. So I have this deep, profound connection to the Nami character. So if the game were to offer chances to be with Summer again which would make sense for the MC to jump at, I as the player would be like FUQ NO! Nummy Nami time!

Reactions: Penfold Mole

StarKid

May 31, 2017
This is easily one of the higher quality games here, like top 5. The story, characters are incredible and i will always respect the dev for focusing on that long before any erotica or sex. Crazy how there's not one single sex scene but it still has some of, if not the best renders of any game on this site. And the amazing direction blends of all it together, seriously so may scenes in this game are beautiful.

Also Bella is best girl.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes