KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
Get yourself a Nami sig and carry her image with you everywhere. Click the Summer's Gone sig below on the right, look down the relevant page when you get there and pick the one you like. (y) Publicising OceanLab and such great games must earn a person a bunch of good karma for sure! ;)
Writing of Signature... You might want to correct the href of the Link where the "Where it all Began" gif is imbedded.

Edit: corrected

Last edited:

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Nami comes a close second tbh
In fairness Bella and Nami have been the most featured female characters in Summer's Gone so far and so I'm not surprised by their popularity. However it might turn out to be a different story later when other ladies get more "screen time" shall we say. I like Victoria best with Nami a close second although would have to admit that Bella IS the most popular girl, at the moment, at this stage of the game. Simps are suckers for dominatrices as they say. :devilish: *Chuckle* :whistle:

Last edited:

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
In fairness Bella and Nami have been the most featured female characters in Summer's Gone so far and so I'm not surprised by their popularity. However it might turn out to be a different story later when other ladies get more "screen time" shall we say. I like Victoria best with Nami a close second although would have to admit that Bella IS the most popular girl, at the moment, at this stage of the game.
That's a fair assessment, I've always expected other girls to have their own factions in this thread once they get to have their fair share of screen time but you can't deny bella and nami have the upper hand not just because they have superior screentine but because of the way they're written, their dynamic with the mc is enjoyable and has loads of sexual tension to keep a listing boat afloat, especially between bella and the mc.
Simps are suckers for dominatrices as they say. :devilish: *Chuckle* :whistle:
A Dominatrix is more enjoyable when the dynamic is reversed.

• Haha
Reactions: Rumplepuss

Kiryuu

Oct 16, 2018
Beginning of the game was rough. Can't possibly be more edgy if you tried. Luckily, the latter part of Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 in its entirety are great.

Did notice some imperfections in a few renders, but other than that they look incredible. A few lines in the dialogue don't really match certain choices (like, never agreeing with Bella to meet up with her at midnight, but she still asks you why you didn't show up). Loving the animations. Maybe a bit more background music though?

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
Is there gonna be a fix for saves? just asking cause I don't wanna start from the beginning every time?

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Is there gonna be a fix for saves? just asking cause I don't wanna start from the beginning every time?
I never had an issue with the saves even though that screen comes up about saves not working, try it yourself, just play a little bit and see if the save works for you

Reactions: twiztid and nimsen

Napalm00

Aug 30, 2017
No man...... chapter 3.5 will be released in june or early july. This game has a long way to go with as many as three seasons planned.
I read chapter 3 is the last public version of this game.
Does that mean the rest of the chapters are going to be available on patreon only?

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes