Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
I downloaded the compressed version to play through joyplay emulator on my android phone...but the game doesn't open...help me to fix this

Audyn

Sep 25, 2018
Ah, still chapter 3.
Like it said in WIAB description "Years have passed"
Considering it's been 4 months since the update and Ocean is working on two different visual novels that are very, very high quality it's really not unexpected, and we're apparently getting a new release soon. (?)
Even if we aren't, like I said you cant underestimate the workload

Last edited:

omtbaien

Jan 8, 2021
Considering it's been 4 months since the update and Ocean is working on two different visual novels that are very, very high quality it's really not unexpected, and we're apparently getting a new release soon. (?)
Even if we aren't, like I said you cant underestimate the workload
If you chase two rabbits, you will not catch either one

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
In fairness Bella and Nami have been the most featured female characters in Summer's Gone so far and so I'm not surprised by their popularity. However it might turn out to be a different story later when other ladies get more "screen time" shall we say. I like Victoria best with Nami a close second although would have to admit that Bella IS the most popular girl, at the moment, at this stage of the game. Simps are suckers for dominatrices as they say. :devilish: *Chuckle* :whistle:
Amber eats them all alive. Amber bestgirl.

Math87

Feb 10, 2020
i wonder who is the tranny in this game , its not already known i presume ?? ihope mc will not have a bad surprise lel

Malek1t

May 26, 2021
This is easily one of the higher quality games here, like top 5. The story, characters are incredible and i will always respect the dev for focusing on that long before any erotica or sex. Crazy how there's not one single sex scene but it still has some of, if not the best renders of any game on this site. And the amazing direction blends of all it together, seriously so may scenes in this game are beautiful.

Also Bella is best girl.
Could you name that top5 pls?

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Amber eats them all alive. Amber bestgirl.
Amber is far and away heads above everyone else... except Sonya. I feel in pure looks, Sonya is miles above everyone.

i wonder who is the tranny in this game , its not already known i presume ?? ihope mc will not have a bad surprise lel
Its one of the new girls from Chapter 3 is all we know. So take note and play the detective game.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Amber is far and away heads above everyone else... except Sonya. I feel in pure looks, Sonya is miles above everyone.

Its one of the new girls from Chapter 3 is all we know. So take note and play the detective game.
Yeah, you might be right. She is just presented in a not so revealing attire, while Amber, holy shmoly...

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
dude Amber is a 90`s basic bitch with her nipple ring!
i bet she has tramp stamp of a butterfly on her lower back with the words "hold me down and do it harder"!

not to mention she is a PUSSYchologist so you know for sure she had a train run trough her in college and having that degree she did not just got her pussy ass and mouth wrecked but also her mind!

in bed she is probably a psycho, if not for the daughters she had... besides she is divorced so that tells us that her ex-husband only kept up with the crazy until it was no longer worth it!

fappybeard basically Amber without the kids and the need to settle down and be responsible would still be like her younger sister fucking everyday. sometimes more then once a day and showing up drunk to work hoping to get hold against a wall and pummeled hardcore!

Last edited:

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
i bet she has tramp stamp of a butterfly on her lower back with the words "hold me down and do it harder"!

not to mention she is a PUSSYchologist so you know for sure she had a train run trough her in college and having that degree she did not just got her pussy ass and mouth wrecked but also her mind!

in bed she is probably a psycho, if not for the daughters she had... besides she is divorced so that tells us that her ex-husband only kept up with the crazy until it was no longer worth it!
That's some big brain investigative shit right there man

But really I just want our boy to get his penis back and get some fucking closure because this dude is seriously fucked in both heads.

Reactions: Warscared

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020

fappybeard basically Amber without the kids and the need to settle down and be responsible would still be like her younger sister fucking everyday. sometimes more then once a day and showing up drunk to work hoping to get hold against a wall and pummeled hardcore!
Your fantasy is running wild...

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Warscared
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes