akkurt

Nov 1, 2020

Hello,
So, the month is almost over and I haven't released yet.
And I have to ask for a little more patience.
I also want to give a little insight into what is giving me a not so little headache.
I have been working on the last scene for about three weeks now. The last scene is a sport-scene, which means a lot of people in one big environment.
So, it was always planned to have this scene on an outside college sports center. I did build an entire environment- houses, a soccer field, a football field + a lot of basketball places.
But mid-way building this- I saw that the place was already using 14GB VRAM and wasn't finished yet.
I canceled it and moved the sport session into the building again- thanks to the renovations, the students now have a very high-quality court.
I'll keep the outside place for when I upgrade my GPU again. (3090 to A6000.)
And I plan on getting an A6000 this year. My 3090 is screaming. The card is maxed out. I am unable to render what I originally planned.
Let me show you a peek into the scene and how it looks.

This is it. This is all I can render with the 3090 before it drops out. Not even all the girls are visible- hell, not a single male is visible there.

But this isn't the problem that gives me a headache. You can work around it with camera angles.

It is the scene performance. Imagine dragging a slider and the software freezes for 4-12 seconds every time. It's so frustrating and when you got to pose 10+ characters for every scene- a part of you dies inside.

Anyway, this "sadly" isn't a small scene and contains 400+ renders alone.

I ask for a little more patience, while I am working through this nightmare of a scene.

You can find four random previews of that scene here:
- Ocean

Hello,
Here are the four random previews from the scene.

High-Res for download in at the bottom.

Oh man. I can not find words to say. They are... PERFECT!

Reactions: D3xzalias

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019

Hello,
So, the month is almost over and I haven't released yet.
And I have to ask for a little more patience.
I also want to give a little insight into what is giving me a not so little headache.
I have been working on the last scene for about three weeks now. The last scene is a sport-scene, which means a lot of people in one big environment.
So, it was always planned to have this scene on an outside college sports center. I did build an entire environment- houses, a soccer field, a football field + a lot of basketball places.
But mid-way building this- I saw that the place was already using 14GB VRAM and wasn't finished yet.
I canceled it and moved the sport session into the building again- thanks to the renovations, the students now have a very high-quality court.
I'll keep the outside place for when I upgrade my GPU again. (3090 to A6000.)
And I plan on getting an A6000 this year. My 3090 is screaming. The card is maxed out. I am unable to render what I originally planned.
Let me show you a peek into the scene and how it looks.

This is it. This is all I can render with the 3090 before it drops out. Not even all the girls are visible- hell, not a single male is visible there.

But this isn't the problem that gives me a headache. You can work around it with camera angles.

It is the scene performance. Imagine dragging a slider and the software freezes for 4-12 seconds every time. It's so frustrating and when you got to pose 10+ characters for every scene- a part of you dies inside.

Anyway, this "sadly" isn't a small scene and contains 400+ renders alone.

I ask for a little more patience, while I am working through this nightmare of a scene.

You can find four random previews of that scene here:
- Ocean

Hello,
Here are the four random previews from the scene.

High-Res for download in at the bottom.

Bella looks banging! , MC looks like a Chad(or Goku lol) and Sasha! Oh my gah!

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
This has probably been mentioned before but why does Nami and Sasha wear the same earring? Not only that, NAMI wears her in the left ear. Sasha in the right. Almost like something best friends would do. But from what we know so far they are not really friends right?

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
So Ocean is ditching his 3090 and upgrading to an RTX A6000, how much do those bad boys cost? 48gb VRAM in that thing. To think the 3090 is taking a shit trying to render the scenes lmao.. insane.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Could you name that top5 pls?
easy peasy

1. our red string
2.where it all began
3.estate dominante
4 summer is gone
5 long story short

and being a dik as bonuse , if you like very vanilla games but has very high qualitie but too vanilla for my taste so not in top 5.

and does anyone know if this game will ever have some rivals or college rivals with each other or voyeursm,big college partys ,groupesex or orgies or does this game goes more in the vanilla being a dik route and his other game where it all began more in the kinky route ? thanks <3

O I love mass effect legendary edition play it for first time still debating which girl I romance hard decission :love: maybe jack love alpha women

Last edited:
Reactions: warlock2029

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
I think I'm encountering a bug at the beginning of chapter 3. I've had two references to me having previously chosen to "stay home", but I don't remember ever being offered a choice like that. (And I've played through the other two chapters today so I doubt I've forgotten ...)

A quick search of this thread implies this is in reference to an option to rob from Bella's neighbors ... but I definitely didn't get that option.

So I'm guessing this could've been offered on a different path, but since it wasn't they shouldn't be acting like I chose this. Both Bella and Nami have brought that up.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Jfc that thing cost as much as an underbone motorcycle in southeast asian countries

For a uni student like me those things are literally cost a fortune. Also that looks almost like an rx 480 lmao
And now convert that into the most used currency here in the board to get a comparsion... o_O

1622280387407.png

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes