lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
And Nadia who has a freaking mind blowing figure and full set of curves. Where all dem Nadia fans be at, huh? :unsure:
I'm Team Nami but Nadia is top3 for me. But not worth being vocal when we still know so little about her. After Nami and Bella, the others haven't had much time to shine so far.

Reactions: Rumplepuss

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
I'm Team Nami but Nadia is top3 for me. But not worth being vocal when we still know so little about her. After Nami and Bella, the others haven't had much time to shine so far.
And I thought I was the only one who responded to inner beauty more than outer beauty. :unsure: Just goes to show you.

#teamVictoria

Last edited:

Cyth

May 9, 2018

Hello,
So, the month is almost over and I haven't released yet.
And I have to ask for a little more patience.
I also want to give a little insight into what is giving me a not so little headache.
I have been working on the last scene for about three weeks now. The last scene is a sport-scene, which means a lot of people in one big environment.
So, it was always planned to have this scene on an outside college sports center. I did build an entire environment- houses, a soccer field, a football field + a lot of basketball places.
But mid-way building this- I saw that the place was already using 14GB VRAM and wasn't finished yet.
I canceled it and moved the sport session into the building again- thanks to the renovations, the students now have a very high-quality court.
I'll keep the outside place for when I upgrade my GPU again. (3090 to A6000.)
And I plan on getting an A6000 this year. My 3090 is screaming. The card is maxed out. I am unable to render what I originally planned.
Let me show you a peek into the scene and how it looks.

This is it. This is all I can render with the 3090 before it drops out. Not even all the girls are visible- hell, not a single male is visible there.

But this isn't the problem that gives me a headache. You can work around it with camera angles.

It is the scene performance. Imagine dragging a slider and the software freezes for 4-12 seconds every time. It's so frustrating and when you got to pose 10+ characters for every scene- a part of you dies inside.

Anyway, this "sadly" isn't a small scene and contains 400+ renders alone.

I ask for a little more patience, while I am working through this nightmare of a scene.

You can find four random previews of that scene here:
- Ocean

Hello,
Here are the four random previews from the scene.

High-Res for download in at the bottom.

Messier

Feb 22, 2021

Hello,
I also want to give a little insight into what is giving me a not so little headache.
I have been working on the last scene for about three weeks now. The last scene is a sport-scene, which means a lot of people in one big environment.
So, it was always planned to have this scene on an outside college sports center. I did build an entire environment- houses, a soccer field, a football field + a lot of basketball places.
But mid-way building this- I saw that the place was already using 14GB VRAM and wasn't finished yet.
I canceled it and moved the sport session into the building again- thanks to the renovations, the students now have a very high-quality court.
And I plan on getting an A6000 this year. My 3090 is screaming. The card is maxed out. I am unable to render what I originally planned.

This is it. This is all I can render with the 3090 before it drops out. Not even all the girls are visible- hell, not a single male is visible there.

But this isn't the problem that gives me a headache. You can work around it with camera angles.

It is the scene performance. Imagine dragging a slider and the software freezes for 4-12 seconds every time. It's so frustrating and when you got to pose 10+ characters for every scene- a part of you dies inside.

I ask for a little more patience, while I am working through this nightmare of a scene.

- Ocean

Hello,

Thanks for sharing:love:
Can you upload full-res previews, if it's not too much to ask for?

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018

Hello,

- Ocean

Hello,

Bella is still something special to look at :love:.
She can hate fuck me all day long

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020

Hello,

- Ocean

Hello,

Now before everybody goes apeshit about a technically unavoidable delay if you're frustrated imagine what the developer feels like having salt poured onto his wings by inadequate computer hardware. (Apologies for mangling my metaphors there!) If you would like to expedite production of your favourite visual novels my suggestion would be to support your favourite developer, via Patreon or Subscriber, so he can acquire hardware equal to his imagination and his art. Have a nice weekend y'all. Over and out.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes