DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Are the early sections going to be remade to match the look and fidelity of the more recent updates?

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
i really think she is, but my bet is she'll use a different name in class, the mcs character growth will get hindered if he finds out who she really is too soon. He might even come to hate her, perceiving rambo as a vain bitch.
The color of the eyes and the moles don't match; it's definitely not Summer
Nevertheless, it's not a bad assumption :cool:
screenshot0003.png
screenshot0020.png

Reactions: Malkovichi

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
It would be a nice plot twist if it was her.
To me it would be more like "'all was a dream" kind of plot.... There is a way to make it good(I suppose), but I'm not sure that the author is talented enough to pull that off in that situation. If it the case, there will be a shit loads of questions that will need really good answer to make it good.

That kind of plot just remind me of all the loose ends from the shitty writing of last seasons of Lost.

Reactions: Grelk

Pepe_the_frog

Oct 7, 2018
I like the Sasha is Summer theory. From what I can tell, the eyes are the same color, Sasha's hair is obviously bleached, and we have the scar. We don't know what happened to summer, but imo if she is alive she would likely have a scar. My head canon is that something tragic happened to summer, during a struggle or escape she got cut in the face. In an attempt to hide her identity from her would be pursuers she dyes her hair, and changes her name. but what do I know, I'm just some dude with internet access.

Side note, the only thing that could put a damper in this theory is the mole, which I guess could be covered with makeup. Another important thing is we don't know anything about Summer's parents, depending on how rich o influential this could explain why Summer would be put in a tragic circumstance, and another reason why she would need to changer her identity. Other than that the facial structure is fairly similar, although I could be over thinking this. That's what I get for playing through LA Noire like twice a year.

Last edited:

regis

Apr 27, 2017
I like the Sasha is Summer theory. From what I can tell, the eyes are the same color, Sasha's hair is obviously bleached, and we have the scar. We don't know what happened to summer, but imo if she is alive she would likely have a scar. My head canon is that something tragic happened to summer, during a struggle or escape she got cut in the face. In an attempt to hide her identity from her would be pursuers she dyes her hair, and changes her name. but what do I know, I'm just some dude with internet access.
disagree, Sasha scar looks fresh, Summer disappeared years ago

Pepe_the_frog

Oct 7, 2018
disagree, Sasha scar looks fresh, Summer disappeared years ago
I still have a scar from when I was like 8, it's been 11 years. but I see what you mean. I doubt a scar that deep would ever fully heal. Adding on to that, the fact the scar is so deep, it doesn't look too fresh but it does look raw. So I have no clue, I never seen a facial scar that deep in person so I can't say if it would stay red or not

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I've replayed the game about 4 times now and I realised how weird the dialogue is sometimes, other times it's fine, serviceable and understandable but you can't shake the feeling that it's almost as if these people are saying their lines in formality and other times it just feels stiff and almost like you're reading a machine translated japanese light novel, I guess english isn't Ocean's Main language and that's understandable.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Sasha and Robin appear to be friends or at least know each other well and commented, one to the other, something about "acting going on" as per the MC and Bella while leaving the gym behind them. Robin knows Bella because they went to school together and, according to Bella, Robin treated Bella kindly not ostracising her in the way that many other children did. So my bet is that Sasha also went to school with Robin (and therefore Bella) which would imply that Sasha couldn't be Summer. Why? Well we already know that the MC and Summer were boyfriend/girlfriend at the same school (along with Nami) and that since Robin was a stranger to the MC when he first met her at college, neither of them recognising the other, it is likely that the MC (and therefore Summer) couldn't have gone to the same school as Robin (and therefore Sasha) leading us to conclude that because the MC and Summer attended a different school to Robin and Sasha, when young, Summer and Sasha must be separate and different girls.

I am curious about what's up with the Bella, Robin and Sasha trio; possibly something that predates college.

No idea what's brewing as far as that triangular relationship is concerned. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: gaunterodimm

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
I don't think the MC should go fishing for Bella's past. And ask other people about why or what happened.
For the story itself, It should be Bella who tells MC what happened. It gonna create a better relationship between those 2
More thrust from MC side and if he can keep her secret Bella also will show more thrust
bella tell.png

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes