Sep 3, 2020
I think it's MC's asexual nature that girls are so comfortable with nudity. Bella and Nami know about Summer.
IIRC Bella was surprised why he wasn't getting an erection when she sit on MC's lap

(sorry for my english. english is not my native language)
I don't know about the other girls but I always thought the reason why Bella was comfortable being naked around the MC that's because the MC was comfortable being naked around Bella

kind of like if you trust me I trust you kind of thing.
screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
Was a good update.

I was thinking about something while playing it though. I know the dev is going for a slow burn game, first wants to establish a strong connections between characters, and i like that.

One thing is a little bit confusing though. For a game that is going for a slow burn, it is weird how some characters are open to being naked while being with the MC. For example take Bella during the shower in the gym. She barely knows the MC and is walking out of the shower showing her boobs to him like it is perfectly normal and both of them act like nothing is happening. Also on the first date with Bella she wore a dress where she was almost naked. There is also a case with Nami, she has no problems walking naked while being in a room with her brother.

Do not get me wrong i like all that about the game, i just thought that it is kind of inconsistent. On one side you are going for a slow burn, no sex etc, and yet the girls in the game do not really act innocent at all, quite the opposite.

I guess the reason is to add us something to look at since there are no sex scenes yet.

Anyways just some thoughts i had while playing this beautiful game.
The gym scene i think was to show that she also has problems, going by how large the reaction was to the mc receiving the doll, so she ends up confronting him immediately as an impulse.
Another thing about Bella is that she has been testing the MC for a while wondering how true it all is, was he just pretending to not care?

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
If you used the incest patch in your old saves then in theory it should solve your problems. Definitely worth a try.
Yeah it didnt work, ive installed The incest patch again, and tried to load saved game, still get The error, weird thing is it The latest save that gives me error, The one i saved just before The end of The last version, if i load an older save longer back in game it works fine

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Yeah it didnt work, ive installed The incest patch again, and tried to load saved game, still get The error, weird thing is it The latest save that gives me error, The one i saved just before The end of The last version, if i load an older save longer back in game it works fine
Hmm, that's strange indeed, but at least you don't have to start from the beginning.

Reactions: raider_manhc

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I have no idea why that happens but I've noticed it with plenty of games I've played. At the end of a current version I'll roll back a few times and save but when a new version comes out that save won't work, the previous ones do, regardless of when they were done, even if they're from the same scene as the save that doesn't work.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I think it's MC's asexual nature that girls are so comfortable with nudity. Bella and Nami know about Summer.
IIRC Bella was surprised why he wasn't getting an erection when she sit on MC's lap

For Bella specifically it seems like she's the kind of person who would do it as a kind of power play. Like she's confident and domineering enough that I could see her doing it just to fuck with someone, make them uncomfortable to help establish that she's the one in control of the situation.

Last edited:

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021

Him being asexual makes it easier for the girls to try and catch the MCs attention without making it obvious they have feelings for him. Especially for nami, who imo is dangerously in love with the MC.
Every time the MC doesn't pander to her feelings She starts sobbing & regretting her existence.

I really don't believe nami is gonna take it well If MC leaves her, she'll run away or get raped or Something.

Last edited:
May 8, 2018
Him being asexual makes it easier, but they obviously have feelings for him, that's the main reason they show off their assets, especially nami, who imo is dangerously in love with the MC.
Every time the MC doesn't pander to her feelings She starts sobbing & regretting her existence.

I really don't believe nami is gonna take it well If MC leaves her, she'll run away or get raped or Something.
Yeah, I think every time MC mentions he likes someone else, Nami's expression always changes (when he says that he likes Mila, he kissed Bella, etc...), not to mention when she cried after the MC went out to dinner with Bella.

_BB_

Aug 6, 2021
Has anyone noticed Leia in WIAB also has the same earrings as Sasha’s and Nami’s? And she's wearing on both of her ears, not just one. Both games are in the same Zane Universe so this must be some kind of hint.
B7D643FA-678C-454F-A6F4-5FB5F53AB454.jpeg

Last edited:

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Wouldn't that be a twist?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I happens already in another Summer game tho.
The game already implied all these things.

Nami said that at times She was thinking of running away.

And that gypsy Guy is obviously bad news.
MC gets The option to ask mila or Jeffrey to keep an eye one Nami. If there's no one there to protect her then.... It's obvious what's gonna happen.

Also, nami is kinda dumb & carefree, People say victoria is naive, but She is actually able to read body language, nami is clueless to her surroundings.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The game already implied all these things.

Nami said that at times She was thinking of running away.

And that gypsy Guy is obviously bad news.
MC gets The option to ask mila or Jeffrey to keep an eye one Nami. If there's no one there to protect her then.... It's obvious what's gonna happen.

Also, nami is kinda dumb & carefree, People say victoria is naive, but She is actually able to read body language, nami is clueless to her surroundings.
Well I have Jeffrey taking care of her so she should be fine, I hope.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I've got it figured out. Sasha is Summer's sister. That's why she has the earring and knows the story of the erasers. She got the scar in the same accident that has Summer in a coma. It will be the MC's voice that finally wakes her after he finds out she's still alive.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes