Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The game already implied all these things.

Nami said that at times She was thinking of running away.

And that gypsy Guy is obviously bad news.
MC gets The option to ask mila or Jeffrey to keep an eye one Nami. If there's no one there to protect her then.... It's obvious what's gonna happen.

Also, nami is kinda dumb & carefree, People say victoria is naive, but She is actually able to read body language, nami is clueless to her surroundings.
Well I have Jeffrey taking care of her so she should be fine, I hope.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I've got it figured out. Sasha is Summer's sister. That's why she has the earring and knows the story of the erasers. She got the scar in the same accident that has Summer in a coma. It will be the MC's voice that finally wakes her after he finds out she's still alive.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
So this and Where it all began share a world? Is it just those two or are there other games involved?

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
When it comes to Summer we don't know much about her. There are a lot or orphans in Summer's Gone, including the MC, Nami, Victoria and Maja, all of who lost their parents while very young. Could Summer be in the same boat? Maybe another orphan who had been adopted, fostered or was living in care and supported by social services? If Summer did have a family did they vanish when she did? And if not who are they, where are they, and what have they been doing? (Could Summer be a member of the Frohn or Zane clans?) Summer can't have been much older than mid-teens when she vanished, which would have made it very difficult for her to have run away and stayed gone without significant help from someone, or some people, significantly older.

(Not completely impossible for a teen to vanish but without assistance, money and resources very hard to pull off alone.)

Until we know more about Summer's backstory and the shocking events surrounding her disappearance, which traumatised the MC and rendered him partially amnesiac apparently, all we can do is to speculate about her fate. Nobody in the story so far, including the MC himself and Nami, have ever said anything or behaved as if Summer has perished and actually known to be deceased. Personally I firmly believe that the Summer character is alive and eventually will reappear at some point and convulse the life of the MC for good or ill. I find it hard to believe that a character who has lent her name to the title of the story, whose disappearance is directly responsible for the MC's suffering and plight, is going to turn out to have died five years before the story began without anybody knowing.

(That just doesn't seem right to me at all.)

I've been looking at WiaB and SG when I have the chance and kind of think that they really may be set decades apart. In WiaB the male hairstyles (pony tails and mullets) and designer stubble plus male/female fashions have an 1980s "Miami Vice" vibe about them, whereas SG seems much more contemporary and suspect that the stories could be as much as thirty, forty or more years apart. It could be that events occurring in WiaB have echoed down the decades causing, directly or indirectly, several major events in SG, possibly even having a hand in Summer's disappearance itself.

Can't really sensibly even guess at what's going on with so little information available at this stage in the game.
aince this games goes around 16 to 20 years after WIAB i believe those orphans are the children of the casualties of war that we see brewing up in WIAB!

As for Sasha being Summer sister that would mean she had a twin sister but she hang out with the MC Nami and Elsa but not with her sister?

as for people not recognising Sasha well she as a massive face scar and as dye on her hair plus her boobs got bigger so nobody`s paying much attention to the face that as a detractor in the scar and a new framing from her hair style and colour and ofc boobs and their famous magnetic pull in terms of the eyes of men!

Reactions: Rumplepuss

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Anyone whose been around for awhile know if production is going to speed up now that dev has better tech/etc? Love the game to death, only one I played through while knowing there'd be no lewd stuff yet, but looking at how long there's been between updates is disheartening-chapter 2 was almost 2 years ago it looks like-should I expect chap 4 in like April/May of 2022 at the earliest?

Reactions: _BB_
May 8, 2018
Anyone whose been around for awhile know if production is going to speed up now that dev has better tech/etc? Love the game to death, only one I played through while knowing there'd be no lewd stuff yet, but looking at how long there's been between updates is disheartening-chapter 2 was almost 2 years ago it looks like-should I expect chap 4 in like April/May of 2022 at the earliest?
Sadly there's no way to know. I also don't believe (I'm not 100% sure) that he has upgraded his technology yet. I believe I seen him discuss on his discord how his 3090 was still hitting its limits. And his patreon goal hasn't been reached yet apparently, so I don't think he has moved to better tech just yet.

But I'm not sure that tech is the problem, he's working on this game and remastering WIAB at the same time, so replying to your question, yes, you can probably expect chapter 4 around that date IF the current pacing continues.

Aug 2, 2019
How the fuck did Nami become MC's sister? I'm pretty sure that I didn't place any incest patch to the game. I'm just using a walkthrough mod made by scrappy. Or is she really referred to as sister by game? I don't remember exactly can someone tell me??

May 8, 2018
How the fuck did Nami become MC's sister? I'm pretty sure that I didn't place any incest patch to the game. I'm just using a walkthrough mod made by scrappy. Or is she really referred to as sister by game? I don't remember exactly can someone tell me??
Like some other people may have asked here already, I believe you might have downloaded a version with the incest patch already installed as Nami is not (neither is refered as) MC's sister.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Hopefully that'll be one of many 18-wheeler-sized plot holes that the WIAB rewrite that Ocean is working on now will address.
Not really a problem if it is set in the past. Look at the TV show Gotham. They drove late -80's cars, dressed like the late 40's, and used cellphones and computers from the 00's. So this universe could have the technology earlier than ours.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wouldn't take time to seriously - think about it:

Victory has an accident and gets an OP, but is awake later in the wheelchair (no sign of anesthesia) - all on the same first day.
On the second school day (the day after tomorrow after the accident) she is already going (or better rollin') to school. No rehab (neither body or psyche) at all.

The coming out of the shell of the MC goes strangely fast. Even if he reached the point of his life where he is ready/met the right people to help him with this.

I guess you gotta time lapse, but it feels there would be some days between the scenes we see that are just no shown.

So best do what I do: Enjoy the ride and don't think about it to hard. :D

Last edited:

mamon261

May 4, 2021
Summer's Gone [Ch.3.5 Beta] [Compressed]

Original Game Size Win: 3.9 GB

Compressed Game Size Win: 653 MB - MEGA
Compressed Game Size Mac: 636 MB - MEGA

Win Compression Fixed, Redownload pls

more mirrors on request
leave a like (y) , Support the Developer if you enjoyed the game
This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Can you please add more sites to download from. mega is not working for me.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I'm so conflicted. Mila is such a fucking sweetheart and I want to commit to her path, but at the same time Bella- and I hate saying this because usually I hate girls like her (in games and real life)- but fuck is she irresistible. There's something about the way she's written, maybe partly because she and the MC are so weirdly perfect for each other that's just hard to resist.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Sadly there's no way to know. I also don't believe (I'm not 100% sure) that he has upgraded his technology yet. I believe I seen him discuss on his discord how his 3090 was still hitting its limits. And his patreon goal hasn't been reached yet apparently, so I don't think he has moved to better tech just yet.

But I'm not sure that tech is the problem, he's working on this game and remastering WIAB at the same time, so replying to your question, yes, you can probably expect chapter 4 around that date IF the current pacing continues.
Ah, thank you, thought I read in a comment or a patreon post someone shared that he'd already upgraded to something better and looking at how much he gets per month, from this and WiAB, I'd assumed he'd be able to, didn't see about the goal somehow, or that he was remastering WiAB instead of just continuing with it. Either way I expected we'd have to wait awhile for progress on either. His work is quality-especially in this-so I don't mind waiting for the same level of it.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes