May 8, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Awesome reworks imo. You can say what you want about Oceanlab, but he sure is dedicated.
Yeah, despite me being a bit skeptical on his development process and reworks and so on, Ocean just once again proving this is the highest quality VN out there. Those renders look absolutely amazing.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Okay... so I was enjoying the game until the end of the current update. Why did the MC suddenly turn into a cuck and let those two girls push him around? The whole game he's been Mr Emo apathy "I don't care about anyone or anything, try me and I'll fight you right here", then at the end he just randomly loses his backbone for plot? Fuck off. So sick of authors using cheap dogsh*t writing like that.

I don't even care about the handcuff/stripping thing, as the MC said, he riled them up for the win, fairs fair, it was the foot thing at the end? The MC from earlier in the game would have grabbed her ankle and been like "I let you do this so we're even. Don't push your luck." Like, for a guy that's got such a hard-on for revenge plots against anyone who slights him, his sister, or even a friend, he's surprosingly become quite spineless all of the sudden.
that's why

Sep 3, 2020
But who the hell doesn't kiss Bella?
yeah you said it brother if that's the cost of unlocking that image then as long as I have this game on my computer and as long as I live that image will remain locked away for all eternity

you know I played the date with Bella over and over again just so I could kiss her

but I'm not going to lie every time Bella turns around and walks away I die inside

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Last version that I played on the same laptop had no issues with the animation(I mean stuff like when Bella is waiting by her car), but now its laggy af.. Why is that

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
I like how the dev keeps hinting he needs an A6000 or two which are currently around £4,500 apiece, I've said it before, and I will say it again, using Daz to create large quality scenes is like using a family car to run a formula 1 race. If you want to do scenes and animations of top quality then use proper software like Maya.

May 8, 2018
I like how the dev keeps hinting he needs an A6000 or two which are currently around £4,500 apiece, I've said it before, and I will say it again, using Daz to create large quality scenes is like using a family car to run a formula 1 race. If you want to do scenes and animations of top quality then use proper software like Maya.
He mentioned that in Season 2 he's starting to do cinematics with Blender (think he mentioned something about a cinematic of a future volleyball tournament on his discord a few months ago).

Sep 3, 2020
He mentioned that in Season 2 he's starting to do cinematics with Blender (think he mentioned something about a cinematic of a future volleyball tournament on his discord a few months ago).
I'm sorry I don't know anything about game development

if he starts using blender

is that good does it mean he can bring out the updates faster

May 8, 2018
I'm sorry I don't know anything about game development

if he starts using blender

is that good does it mean he can bring out the updates faster
Not exactly, Blender is just a more powerful tool for rendering, I know what it does in a general manner, but never worked with it. You can expect even higher quality once he starts using Blender, I don't know about update times.

Sep 3, 2020
Not exactly, Blender is just a more powerful tool for rendering, I know what it does in a general manner, but never worked with it. You can expect even higher quality once he starts using Blender, I don't know about update times.
thank you very much brother for explaining it to me but what if he uses blender but doesn't increase the quality

what I mean is you keep the quality exactly as it is right now would that help bring out faster updates

May 8, 2018
thank you very much brother for explaining it to me but what if he uses blender but doesn't increase the quality

what I mean is you keep the quality exactly as it is right now would that help bring out faster updates
Can't tell you for sure, but I would say the 2 things that are holding him back the most are the fact that he's working on 2 games at the same time and he doesn't have all the upgraded technology that he needs for faster rendering, etc.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Can't tell you for sure, but I would say the 2 things that are holding him back the most are the fact that he's working on 2 games at the same time and he doesn't have all the upgraded technology that he needs for faster rendering, etc.
He has the most powerful consumer level GPU in one machine

May 8, 2018
He has the most powerful consumer level GPU in one machine
That doesn't mean anything. The 3090 is a gaming GPU, not one made for rendering in the quality that he does. It's a good GPU for smaller budget games that don't have as much quality, that's why you have GPU's like the RTX A6000 which are specifically made for rendering only due to their large amount of memory.

He says that his 3090 keeps hitting its VRAM limits and I sure believe it does.

Reactions: Skydden
Sep 3, 2020
I tell you what brother don't get me wrong I love ocean but I wish he would give us some kind of update so we would know what his plans are for the future and if he has a way to bring out the updates faster

you know like some kind of Q&A
or road map

this game has 30 chapters plan and so far it's been half a chapter a year

don't get me wrong I love ocean and I have faith but I'm 32 years old

and sometimes it feels like we're in the dark

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes